Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejasonpwnd
Learnin'
 User Gallery

Loc: the flip side
fight
    #11175774 - 10/03/09 05:37 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

This post is a hazy recollection of probably my first serious fight ever, and it just happened to be while I was trippin'. Hope you enjoy and leave feedback :thumbup:

Last night i tripped out on some chocolates at a small show at my school. This is a big deal for me as I usually hate tripping and so I only do it every 6 or so months. Well everything was going awesome, I felt extremely empowered and like I could do anything. My friend who ate with me wasn't exactly in the same boat and some kids were harassing him and talking a lot of shit.
Eventually I'd had enough of their shit and called the one kid making a scene over to me to talk to him. When he came over I noticed he was about 2-3" taller than me, I stand at approximately 6'. I then stood up and he immediately told me to sit back down, to which I obviously said no. So he then pushed me down into my seat from whence I immediately stood up and fucking cracked him as hard as I could in the temple and it made a very satisfying 'clack' sound which I am still smiling about today. As soon as I'd hit him I then jumped on him and put him in one of my mean varsity high school wrestling headlocks and held him tightly on the ground. I think I was trying to knock him out, but that's not what happened.
I had just enough time to whisper to him 'Talk shit now, bitch", when about 4 of his friends came over and started beating on me. At that point I had to release my prey and defend my face which I have to say worked extremely well as not a single blow hit me anywhere but my arms. Now remember the kid I was choking, well I guess that when I let go of him he wasn't really doing much but laying on the ground recuperating while his friends laid their fury of blows on me. And it wasn't until my friends fought off the other kids (gotta love your boys) that the kid I'd assaulted  came to and as he was getting dragged away from the scene he grabbed onto my long hair and pulled it pretty hard. This was his only form of retaliation whatsoever.

Now I'd always been pretty scared of getting into a fight for fear of losing or getting hurt; but I've got to say that it was amazing and so empowering to just get at that kid who was starting trouble, regardless of the beating I had to endure. I do not regret it whatsoever, and would do it again in an instant.

Now I have no idea who these kids are, or what they looked like. So I'm a bit paranoid walking around campus, as I feel like I'm about to get jumped by every group of men that I see. Again, it was still very worth it.

I suppose the moral of this story is to stand up for what you believe in, because the price to pay is nothing next to the knowledge that you upheld your morals and took care of your friend. Knowing that your friends will take care of you too is just a bonus. And I suppose its also that mushrooms make me a super ninja  :matrixfight:

:cool2:

--------------------

Disclaimer: Everything I say is a lie intended to make my e-reputation more prestigious.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOutThisLife
Male

Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: fight [Re: jasonpwnd]
    #11175838 - 10/03/09 05:45 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Fights ftw.

Good job.

Offlineborked
stigglesbee

#11175848 - 10/03/09 05:47 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

lol entertaining, nothing feels like standing up for yourself. and in my experience when you're in the right in a fight it definitely gives you an edge, never lost one yet in that case. however i've been in the wrong and gotten lumped up a bit but simply because i didnt have the heart i would if i was in the right..

fighting on muckies..definitely something i dont WANT to try but something i could see myself doing. now weed is a different story im mohandas gandhi i woulda just hugged the kid until he felt awkward enough to leave. and alcohol i'd be in jail for felony assault intent GBI. freakin drugs man :/

Edited by borked (10/03/09 05:48 PM)

Offlinejasonpwnd
Learnin'
 User Gallery

Re: fight [Re: borked]
    #11175873 - 10/03/09 05:51 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I'd also drank a 24 oz HighGravity and 12 bud heavies so there was definitely an alcoholic inebriation mixed in there.

It must have been very entertaining watching the hippy kid beat on some baseball shit head. Hahah I wish I had a video of it man.

--------------------

Disclaimer: Everything I say is a lie intended to make my e-reputation more prestigious.

Edited by jasonpwnd (10/03/09 05:52 PM)

Offlinejasonpwnd
Learnin'
 User Gallery

#11176093 - 10/03/09 06:29 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Correction, I guess he's a hockey player. I just got an apology from him through facebook. Think that means he's scared of me?

--------------------

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

#11176106 - 10/03/09 06:33 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah a hippy kid beating someones ass would be a funny thing to see.

Fighting in self defense is the only fighting Im cool with.

He better apologize to you :P

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: fight [Re: TTT]
    #11176115 - 10/03/09 06:36 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

u know what.

the next time he decides to trip...or has his first trip...hes gonnahave one hell of a bad trip i bet u anything.

--------------------

Offlineborked
stigglesbee

#11176120 - 10/03/09 06:38 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jasonpwnd said:
Correction, I guess he's a hockey player. I just got an apology from him through facebook. Think that means he's scared of me?

no one can say only speculate, personally i think you knocked some sense into him is all.

or..it could be a masterful plot to get close to you and exact his most heinous revenge!

Offlinejasonpwnd
Learnin'
 User Gallery

Re: fight [Re: borked]
    #11176146 - 10/03/09 06:44 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

haha well whatever man I don't care anymore. I'm just gonna keep standing up for what I believe in and as long as I do that I will continue to be this happy, or so I hope.

--------------------

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
    #11176321 - 10/03/09 07:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Well I have never had a serious fight, I kept it cool with everyone in high school.
Nor do I ever want to fight because everyone takes it to seriously/personally and puts their pride above their sense, But sounds like it was an intense time man. =P

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (10/03/09 07:29 PM)

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: fight [Re: OutThisLife]
    #11176403 - 10/03/09 07:44 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Wow what a pussy he got his friends to back him up after talking shit. Good thing you did what you did.

--------------------

Invisibleblazenn
rawdog the whale.
Male

Loc: Flag
    #11176430 - 10/03/09 07:49 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jasonpwnd said:
And I suppose its also that mushrooms make me a super ninja

hahahaha
i agree with this statement 100% and feel the exact same way.
i hope nobody ever tries to fight me when i'm tripping cause there's no way i could stop myself from seriously beating the fuck out of em.

OfflineILoveThomYorke
Oh Audrey!
 User Gallery

Re: fight [Re: blazenn]
    #11176558 - 10/03/09 08:12 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

How you can find whilst trippin' is just beyond me. I don't care how big a jerk the guy was being; I trip to get away from the hostility of every day existence, not to emphasise it.

--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS

F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E

F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G

A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

Offlinejasonpwnd
Learnin'
 User Gallery

Re: fight [Re: ILoveThomYorke]
    #11176589 - 10/03/09 08:18 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

He was ruining my friends trip thus upsetting me and he was also telling us to shut off the live music, upsetting everyone else. And when he pushed me for no good reason I felt too violated to do nothing about it. I think that tripping makes us act and feel more primal.

--------------------

OfflineOutThisLife
Male

Loc: 127.0.0.1
    #11176645 - 10/03/09 08:30 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

jasonpwnd said:
He was ruining my friends trip thus upsetting me and he was also telling us to shut off the live music, upsetting everyone else. And when he pushed me for no good reason I felt too violated to do nothing about it. I think that tripping makes us act and feel more primal.

:thumbup:

OfflineILoveThomYorke
Oh Audrey!
 User Gallery

Re: fight [Re: OutThisLife]
    #11176785 - 10/03/09 09:02 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OutThisLife said:
Quote:

jasonpwnd said:

:thumbup:

Don't get me wrong, I respect you a great deal for defending your friend, and I respect anyone who stands up to someone against the odds. But I guess I never consider anything worth fighting over, at all. Always better to be the bigger man and leave them feeling as though they've won; true action comes from inaction, and letting all things pass.

Still, mad respect for looking out for your buddy. :stoned:

--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS

F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E

F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G

A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: fight [Re: ILoveThomYorke]
    #11177456 - 10/03/09 11:08 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

He might have only apologized because if word got out that he was in a fight at a school event he would get kicked off the team.

At any rate, he's still a bitch no matter what happened.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience