Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
28IF
    #11174839 - 10/03/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Stirring the plot and thickening it with a little cornstarch...

This video begs the question, what did Imelda Marcos know that the rest of us didn't, and is this why she had so many shoes? What did Sharon Tate know, and why do they now want Roman Polanksi back? Coincidence?

Further:

Quote:

"For approximately twenty years, there were no further reported sightings of the Loveland Frog. On March 3, 1972, police are said to have seen a four-foot-tall frog-faced human-like creature with leathery skin, again near Loveland. It jumped over a rail and into the Little Miami River. Two weeks later, officer Mark Mathews saw it again, lying in the road. It got away as Mathews shot at it and apparently missed."

Editor's Note: It never fails to fascinate me that, not only did the internet bring back the old "Paul is Dead" conspiracy with a vengeance, but that in recent years it has managed to dovetail it with the "Reptilian Overlord" conspiracy. Good Times...

Quote:

I told you about the walrus and me, man
You know that we're as close as can be, man
Well here's another clue for you all
The walrus was Paul

Fixing a hole in the ocean
Trying to make a dove-tail joint, yeah
Looking through a glass onion

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos Flag
Re: 28IF [Re: Papaver]
    #11174899 - 10/03/09 01:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

oh man.  i can't even begin to comprehend any of this.

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: 28IF [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #11174945 - 10/03/09 01:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This.
My head

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: 28IF [Re: memes]
    #11174971 - 10/03/09 01:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #11175083 - 10/03/09 01:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Haha, wtf.  I haven't heard of this new reptilian part of the story.  Funny.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Re: 28IF [Re: Learyfan]
    #11175172 - 10/03/09 01:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I stumbled on this YouTube playlist the other day. It contains dozens of relatively well-made videos promoting the "Paul is Dead" conspiracy. It's a big series, running from #1 to #77, and I haven't gotten through all of them yet. Lots of backwards music playing. It's fun stuff to watch at night, in the dark, when creepy sounds are going on outside your house...

http://www.youtube.com/user/iamaphoney#play/user/3DB7371263F724FE

I don't know if this is an elaborate art prank, or a genuine case of delusional psychosis and schizophrenic apophenia brought about by Measles Vaccines and too much NutriSweet, but it's fucking great shit, regardless... :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#11175621 - 10/03/09 03:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Haha, I'm watching these now.  I love it!  Hilarious!  :grin:

--------------------

Offlinebatheinthefountain
ॐ ॐ ॐ
Male

Loc: Germany
    #11175637 - 10/03/09 03:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

seen some other videos of "ppl shapeshifting inti reptiles"
don't really have an opinion on em... i think they're hoax :X

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: 28IF [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11175655 - 10/03/09 03:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Of course it's a hoax dude.  But it's still fun.

By the way Pap, I have a recording of an old radio broadcast about this.  It's cool because they play the backwards lyrics and stuff with ominous music in the background.  I think it's from the late 70's/early 80's?  I posted it on The Shroomery a while back, but no one thought it was cool.

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#11175726 - 10/03/09 03:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Of course it's a hoax dude.  But it's still fun.

By the way Pap, I have a recording of an old radio broadcast about this.  It's cool because they play the backwards lyrics and stuff with ominous music in the background.  I think it's from the late 70's/early 80's?  I posted it on The Shroomery a while back, but no one thought it was cool.

Link?

It takes a certain kind of nervous system to enjoy a good "Paul is Dead" conspiracy...

I wonder what clues are hidden in, The Beatles™ RockBand™?

Number 9. Number 9. Number 9.

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#11175807 - 10/03/09 03:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What the Lizard People are saying...

A simple google search of "28 IF" reveals all kinds of magical epiphanies. Are these merely coincidences? I think not...

"Corinthians 15:12-28 If Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins!"
(There is no God, only our reptilian overlords.)

"Free Sarah, Day 28 -- If she can clean a rifle, she can talk to reporters."
(Sarah Palin is the Lizard Queen. What would Jim Morrison think about this?)

"28 If I play a Chimeric Idol, and then activate it so it becomes a creature, can it then attack this turn?"
(Chimera: an individual, organ, or part consisting of tissues of diverse genetic constitution. Proof that Paul McCartney is an alien half-lizard hybrid.)

"Reply #28: If we end the drug war, we end funding for gangs."
(Yes, don't end the War on Drugs. The Lizard People like the War on Drugs.)

"Sales Rep Rule #28 - If your territory shrinks, so will your earnings."
(The minutes from a secret Lizard People sales convention at the airport Hilton.)

"28.If Vampres Exist, They Must Be Here: No Coffe but plenty of Conversation."
(Note the deliberate misspelling of "vampires," as an attempt to confuse us and obfuscate the truth.)

"Measure 28: If the measure passes, Jose Archuleta will stay with his wife in adult foster care."
(Not sure what this means. It will require more research. It might be in code.)

"28 If safety doesn’t come first with fresh fruit and vegetables, you may be giving your customers more than they bargained for."
(Indeed. Remember the Garden of Eden.)

"Deuteronomy 22:28... If a man rapes a virgin he must marry her. Board: Chapter & Worse / Ship of Fools."
(I think this one speaks for itself.)

--------------------

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #11176109 - 10/03/09 04:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

this is not a thread for someone who has just woken up. i think my brain just exploded.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Re: 28IF [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #11176242 - 10/03/09 05:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

DOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDSDOWN WITH THE SHAPESHIFTING REPTILIAN OVERLORDS AND HYBRIDS

all the way
:downswords:

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Re: 28IF [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11176245 - 10/03/09 05:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

and further DOWN

DOWN WITH THEM LIZARDS

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#11176663 - 10/03/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What did Heather Mills find out? What is the awful truth, that is so "devastating" that people will "never ever handle it?" Was it that Sir Paul McCartney is really a lizard?

Was their honey moon night much like this scene from David Bowie's film, "The Man Who Fell to Earth?"

And why did Heather Mills only have one leg? Did the Lizard Paul eat the other one?

Inquiring Minds™ want to know...

And why did Jack Nicholson exclaim, "you can't handle the truth," to Scientologist Tom Cruise in a movie made exactly 15 years after Nicholson loaned his house to Roman Polanski* to seduce a 13 year-old girl?

And why is the U.S. Government trying to get Polanski back at this exact moment, exactly 32 years later? Why now?

4 + 13 + 15 + 32 = 64

Think about it. Coincidence? I think not...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. All good children go to heaven.

*Roman Polanski's wife Sharon Tate was murdered by the Manson Family. Charles Manson claimed that the Beatles were sending him messages in their music.

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#11176739 - 10/03/09 06:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

And just what is the grim connection between Snuggies™ and the Heaven's Gate™ cult?

Rise.

esiR!

--------------------

OfflineYacub
Psychedelic Redneck
Male User Gallery

Loc: NOLA Flag
    #11177573 - 10/03/09 09:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Re: 28IF [Re: Yacub]
    #11177660 - 10/03/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

david bowie just had a baby reptoid.

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#11177872 - 10/03/09 10:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Bowie's in space. I wonder if the space cold makes his nipples go pointy, and if he uses his pointy nipples as telescopic antennae to transmit data back to earth.

Note the similarity between these two videos. Coincidence? I think not...

Quote:

"The first claimed sighting was in May 1955. A businessman is said to have seen three or four 3-foot tall frog-faced creatures squatting under a bridge near Loveland. They were described as having wrinkles instead of hair on their heads, lopsided chests, and wide mouths without lips, like frogs. One of them is said to have held up a bar device that shed sparks. A strong odor of alfalfa and almonds was reportedly left behind."

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

#11178574 - 10/04/09 01:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Number 9?

Quote:

Nine is the atomic number of fluorine.

Nine is a significant number in Norse Mythology. Odin hung himself on an ash tree for nine days to learn the runes.

Before 2006 (when Pluto was officially designated as a non-planet), there were nine planets in the solar system.

Anton LaVey applied the number to Satan.

There are nine circles of Hell in Dante's Divine Comedy.

Nine is strongly associated with the Chinese dragon, a symbol of magic and power.

Lizards have nine toes.

The curse of the ninth -- the superstition that a composer who writes a ninth symphony will die soon.

Quote:

During a provincial election in Ontario, Canada on September 12, 2003, the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario disseminated a press release describing Ontario Liberal Party opposition leader Dalton McGuinty as an "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet".

nam daed no em nrut

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder