Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: pH Test Strips, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTLW
Stranger
Male

Loc: Why?
Mycopath Sketchiness
    #11175241 - 10/03/09 04:05 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Let me tell you in advance that I know that Shroomery members tend to defend their sponsors even when evidence builds up that some of the sponsors are sometimes careless. 1) I am not looking to start a flame war in this thread. 2) I don't really care what you think about the allegations that I am posting about because I have clear evidence and I AM right.

My goal in providing this post is to assist in educating Shroomery members (the only people that matter in this situation) about the sponsors that they trust. As with all things, individual cases vary and I don't give a shit about all the people that are going to come in here and defend Mycopath, because your case is not what matters to me right now. I am just providing an example of what MIGHT happen if you order from Mycopath.com.

Here we go:

I placed my order on Sept. 18th 2009. All went well except I needed more FungiBags because I ordered too little. So I actually placed TWO separate orders and emailed mycopath to inquire about combined shipping.

Wednesday Sept. 23rd 2009 - Emailed by Mycopath after asking about combined shipping. Stated that:
XXXX

Tuesday Sept. 29th 2009 - A full 6 days later, I emailed Mycopath to inquire about tracking my order that was apparently supposed to be shipped out on Friday:

XXXX

-On the same day (one good thing) he replied:

XXXX

So now we are supposed to be shipped on Wednesday.

- Wednesday, October 1st 2009:
Being skeptical by previous encounters with Graham's forgetfulness, I decided to email him yet again to ask whether he has shipped the order:

XXXX

That was two days ago, to which I have STILL not received a reply to my email. It is now October 3rd, 2009.

What irks me is, Graham has had the time to get on Shroomery to introduce his new sponsorship and the reason for his forgetfulness and carelessness in this thread: 

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11161614
*Note that he has had time to get on and check up on his thread and reply within the same days that I am awaiting for my response.*

So now the question is, how does one have time to get on Shroomery and market their new business but completely neglect the customers that have already placed an order so long ago? Is this a legitimate business plan?

Another question is, has my order even shipped? I don't know, it is possible that he has shipped the order already (Best case scenario) but has just neglected his email duties of owning an online shop. The catch is, it is just as equally possible that he has not shipped my order at all I am just being left in the dark.

Another possibility is that it is possible that he has made my order, but it is now just sitting there on his desk, rotting away, being less viable every passing day, and when I finally receive my package and it is time to use the FungiBags, it is no longer fresh and contaminant free.

I will keep you updated in this thread as to what ensues, but I would like to ask Shroomery members, if there are other sponsors on this website that are offering the same product, why should you spend your money here when others are having issues with customer service?

Beware.

It has been approximately 14 days (2 weeks) since I've placed my order and yet there has been NO confirmation that the items have been shipped, let alone PRODUCED yet.

Edit: Emails removed. Didn't know I was violating rules. Thanks Cyro(Graham)

Edited by TLW (10/04/09 02:17 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: Mycopath Sketchiness [Re: TLW]
    #11175542 - 10/03/09 04:54 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

lol i placed an order with a sponsor recently, took em 3 weeks and 2 emails to process my order (he is about 2 hours drive from me)
it took another week and a half to get my product, which was then defective...
just cuz someone is a sponsor doesnt mean they are going to treat you with respect...they pay to be here, and they are running a business, so when push comes to shove, they do what they want regardless of their  'policies'...
i didn't use mycopath, but i know what its llike to be ignored by someone you trusted when you are right and they so fucking wrong its disgusting
thats it for my 2c, hopefully you get your stuff

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11175556 - 10/03/09 04:58 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Honestly man, I'd relax. Chances are he's busy as shit. He JUST opened a buissness and has probably got a lot on his hands. Just like any other on-line shop things get back-ordered, and I gaurantee you this is not his only "job", probably has a family and kids too.

You may have also through him off by double ordering.

So the fact that you've waited 14 days, and it could quite possibly already be shipped, and your complaining just seems kind of rude.

I've done buissiness with mycopath and everything was on time and exactly what I asked for.

Delays happen to every bussiness at one point or another. Ever go to Wendy's and they make you pull up front before you can get your fries?

Offline420service
Stranger
Re: Mycopath Sketchiness [Re: smaerd]
    #11176186 - 10/03/09 06:55 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

yea he was a bit slow with my rye bags.. but yea hes def busy told me he is swamped. They offers bags and compost sterilized which is very convenient.. i just put in another order.

OfflineTLW
Stranger
Male

#11176804 - 10/03/09 09:06 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

smaerd said:
Honestly man, I'd relax. Chances are he's busy as shit. He JUST opened a buissness and has probably got a lot on his hands. Just like any other on-line shop things get back-ordered, and I gaurantee you this is not his only "job", probably has a family and kids too.

You may have also through him off by double ordering.

So the fact that you've waited 14 days, and it could quite possibly already be shipped, and your complaining just seems kind of rude.

I've done buissiness with mycopath and everything was on time and exactly what I asked for.

Delays happen to every bussiness at one point or another. Ever go to Wendy's and they make you pull up front before you can get your fries?

This is what I was talking about when I disclaimed above about shroomery members tendency towards siding with the vendors. Did you read my post at all? How is it rude for me to complain about something such as this? Thanks for proving my point in my first post.

First of all, I completely understand that Graham might be busy. Understood?

Second of all, thats not what I was complaining about anyway, my post was in regards to the customer service that I have not received. The fact that he hasn't replied to my emails but have had the time to get on Shroomery to promote another business is wrong. If you looked at my emails I have been perfectly patient with Mycopath. What I will not be patient of is the lack of communication. Not only that, being swamped with another business endeavor is not a good excuse for letting down your customers in your other business.

If it is so rude to have complaints about a shroomery sponsor, why do we even have sponsor forums in the first place? Is this the wrong place to be discussing bad business practice amongst our trusted vendors?

Try to read the initial post and disclaimer next time before you try and act like a considerate model poster. You're not fooling anyone and you don't get any "I'm mature, and you're not points" for posting what you've posted.

Also, how did I "through" him off by ordering two separate orders? Please don't tell me that you're accusing Graham of being so incompetent that he can't place 2 and 2 together. Not only that, we (Graham and I) have already discussed the fact that I have two separate orders. Don't try to come in here and make up some lame excuse to defend a vendor. Nice try though.

Again, must I reiterate, this post is to inform all Shroomery members ( the only people that matter in this kind of situation) of what MIGHT happen if you order from Mycopath. There are other vendors out there that will ship your items and provide you with awesome customer service.

--------------------
...Because pirates always win!

None of the pictures that are in my gallery, are mine. They were found using google image.

This is all fake.

Edited by TLW (10/03/09 09:11 PM)

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11176821 - 10/03/09 09:09 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

I really did read your post. I just stated my opinion about your opinion. Don't trade your frusteration onto me.

That MIGHT happen if you order anything anywhere, is what I was trying to say.

Good luck getting whatever it is you want.

OfflineTLW
Stranger
Male

#11176855 - 10/03/09 09:16 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

smaerd said:
I really did read your post. I just stated my opinion about your opinion. Don't trade your frusteration onto me.

That MIGHT happen if you order anything anywhere, is what I was trying to say.

Good luck getting whatever it is you want.

I'm not trading my frustration onto you. The only frustration that I've introduced to you is in regards to you trolling my thread.  You just blatantly ignored what I stated in my first post about the tendency of Shroomery members to defend vendors for no particular reason. If you are going to defend someone, at least do it in a smart and relevant way.

You completely ignored the fact that it is unacceptable that such a vendor would have time to get on Shroomery and promote a new business endeavor while his current customers are left in the shadows. How do you excuse that? Vendors should have their priorities straight and those priorities are CUSTOMERS FIRST, BUSINESS LATER. I am not directly complaining about the fact that he may be swamped, as I have acknowledged in the first post, I will however be complaining IF my order has not been shipped yet. I AM complaining about the lack of communication because he has shown that he indeed does have the time to get it sorted out by being on Shroomery and promoting his business.

Again, I will reiterate that the purpose of this thread is to inform Shroomery members of what MIGHT happen when you order from Mycopath.com

This is a fair statement and it is one the functions of the Vendors forum, so please stop trolling my thread.

Edited by TLW (10/03/09 09:22 PM)

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11176908 - 10/03/09 09:29 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Blah blah blah sounds like your trying to rid of some frusteration on me still.

Have you ever had like 20 pms in your box and got confused going over who is who and what is what? He may have mistaken your  second pm for your first pm. I don't know why I have to explain this to you, but vendors have lives too.

All I'm saying is cut him some slack, I mean he runs two web-stores, one of them brand-new, most likely has a job, and a family. Though yeah you want your bags real bad or whatever. Maybe it takes some time to make and sterilize each bag? Maybe he doesn't want to waste his time replying to the same question twice. Maybe I have no idea, and I don't know why you would expect me too.

But every Vendor yes they want money, but I believe they are all here to help our community. Mycopath isn't some ass-hole trying to delay you as much as possible. There's no benefit in him doing that... Trust me he has to be really busy, in which case complaining about it isn't going to make it any easier. Next he's just gonna have to read this whole thread and that will only take up more time.

I don't even know why I replied again to this thread, but I feel obligated too because you keep quoting me and ranting. There's no debating with someone who says "I AM RIGHT" in the OP, that's a form of trolling(not being open for debate), which is whatever, but your also hurting someone's name who helps pay to keep this web-site up. You know the website you learned how to grow on in the first place.

OfflineTLW
Stranger
Male

#11176949 - 10/03/09 09:37 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

smaerd said:
Blah blah blah sounds like your trying to rid of some frusteration on me still.

Have you ever had like 20 pms in your box and got confused going over who is who and what is what? He may have mistaken your  second pm for your first pm. I don't know why I have to explain this to you, but vendors have lives too.

All I'm saying is cut him some slack, I mean he runs two web-stores, one of them brand-new, most likely has a job, and a family. Though yeah you want your bags real bad or whatever. Maybe it takes some time to make and sterilize each bag? Maybe he doesn't want to waste his time replying to the same question twice. Maybe I have no idea, and I don't know why you would expect me too.

But every Vendor yes they want money, but I believe they are all here to help our community. Mycopath isn't some ass-hole trying to delay you as much as possible. There's no benefit in him doing that... Trust me he has to be really busy, in which case complaining about it isn't going to make it any easier. Next he's just gonna have to read this whole thread and that will only take up more time.

I don't even know why I replied again to this thread, but I feel obligated too because you keep quoting me and ranting. There's no debating with someone who says "I AM RIGHT" in the OP, that's a form of trolling(not being open for debate), which is whatever, but your also hurting someone's name who helps pay to keep this web-site up. You know the website you learned how to grow on in the first place.

Is this what we are worried about here? Hurting someones name? I'm not hurting anyones name. How about you worry about the people that are paying the vendors. You know, the people that are the reason that this site even exists in the first place? If I were trying to hurt his name I would be making up lies to purposely ruin his business. This is not what is happening. I am simply documenting what the situation at hand is, and if you don't care about it then why did you post in the first place?

There are people out there that would love a warning about what might happen when they order from a vendor. I am NOT the first person to have posted a thread to complain about a vendor. And as far as my first post, I AM right. Do you know why? I am right because I've made ZERO assumptions in my initial posting. I have stated all statements in a fair way, with no assumptions or misleading words. Have I not exaggerated such words to make sure that I was not ruining Mycopath's name? I said that it MIGHT happen to you if you order. I said IF he did not ship my order. See the exaggeration on the IF? No assumptions, a complete honest assessment and documentation on the current situation at hand. Now if you have nothing better to do, then please feel free to come up with some more lame excuses.

And again, any frustration vented upon you is in reference to your trolling my thread.

--------------------

None of the pictures that are in my gallery, are mine. They were found using google image.

This is all fake.

Edited by TLW (10/03/09 09:41 PM)

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11176967 - 10/03/09 09:42 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

omg it never ends... You are right your shit is coming late! What I was saying with my last post is why waste your time making this thread?

"Warning, if you order something online it might not be there in a week"

Why didn't you read his disclaimer?
Quote:

Shipping times vary. Due to your order being custom made, pasteurized or sterilized manure or grain products may require an additional 7-14 business days to process. Also please allow an additional 7-10 business days for shipping of your merchandise if paid by Money order. To order by Money order, just print the order form with your shopping cart contents from the order confirmation page and complete the necessary fields, then mail the form to the address above.

Shipping charges are calculated on a weight basis. We may substitute any carrier we want, as long as the shipping times are the same, or less. Primarily orders are shipped via UPS, or USPS. UPS does not ship to PO boxes.

http://www.mycopath.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo&zenid=0b9a28e083990ed3aee82401139b8733

Can this thread die yet?

OfflineTLW
Stranger
Male

#11176991 - 10/03/09 09:46 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

smaerd said:
omg it never ends... You are right your shit is coming late! What I was saying with my last post is why waste your time making this thread?

"Warning, if you order something online it might not be there in a week"

Why didn't you read his disclaimer?
Quote:

Shipping times vary. Due to your order being custom made, pasteurized or sterilized manure or grain products may require an additional 7-14 business days to process. Also please allow an additional 7-10 business days for shipping of your merchandise if paid by Money order. To order by Money order, just print the order form with your shopping cart contents from the order confirmation page and complete the necessary fields, then mail the form to the address above.

Shipping charges are calculated on a weight basis. We may substitute any carrier we want, as long as the shipping times are the same, or less. Primarily orders are shipped via UPS, or USPS. UPS does not ship to PO boxes.

http://www.mycopath.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo&zenid=0b9a28e083990ed3aee82401139b8733

Can this thread die yet?

Can this thread die yet? It's not your thread first of all, so if you want it to die then stop trolling around, although this might be the most productive post you've had so far. First of all, as fine and dandy as the disclaimer is, it is already null and void as the Graham has mentioned that he would be shipping it on Friday, which I have not said that he has not.

WHAT ARE YOU NOT GETTING?

My complaints are in regards to his LACK OF COMMUNICATION, not how long  it has taken for my shipment to get here. 

Are you that thick? You keep on posting the same shit over and over and completely ignoring all statements that prove you are just trolling.

Show me where in that disclaimer that it states it is excusable to be able to post on Shroomery about your new business while you are unable to reply to your customer's emails?

Do you get it now? Don't post on here and try to be a smartass while you are tripping or something dude, because you are just plainly not understanding this thread. You are lacking something that will make you understand what this entire thread is about, so just stop posting.

God, I hope you are getting something for free from Graham, because you have shown no other reason for defending him.

To give you a clearer idea of what the functions of the Vendors forum is for, Roadkill has stated in another thread,

"And we suspend Vendors/Sponsors if we get too many complaints or bad responses...
until they get things straightened out, at the very least.
Several we have refused to reinstate their Sponsorship here."

Now do you understand why I posted this thread? Seriously, consume some knowledge before you post, otherwise I'm not going to waste much time responding to your trollness. Go ahead and post one more time for your last futile attempt at defending YOURSELF now.

As for everyone else, please go ahead and defend mycopath or whatever as long as you can be smart and show some relevancy.

STOP TROLLING MY THREAD.

--------------------

This is all fake.

Edited by TLW (10/03/09 10:08 PM)

OfflineCryogeniczV
what?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #11177719 - 10/03/09 11:51 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Wow.. This is way out of hand folks.

TLW - Sorry about not replying to your e-mail, I planned on replying but I have been just trying to make your order along with everyone's else.

I rarely forget to reply to customers, and I am sorry.

I made a big mistake of not putting both your bags in a batch I had made, to make a long story short, I seem to always underestimate how long things are going to take me to get done, which I need to work on.

I replied to your last e-mail so I hope we have everything covered.

On a second note, posting email conversations is very against the rules in the Shroomery....

Thanks.

-Graham

--------------------
www.MycoPath.com
Mushroom Spawn, Cultures, Fungi Bags, Casings, Master Grain Jars, Bags for In-vitro, Laboratory supplies, and much more!
Mushroom Supplies. Fast Turnaround Times. Great Service.
orders@mycopath.com
enter code shroomery for 10% off product.

www.FungiForum.com

OfflineTLW
Stranger
Male

Re: Mycopath Sketchiness [Re: Cryogenicz]
    #11178372 - 10/04/09 02:21 AM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Thank you for replying to my email and clearing things up. As of now everything is fine and resolved. No hard feelings.

That is what is great about Sponsor Forums. It gives a medium in which things can be resolved, a kind of check and balance, because both buyers can voice their concerns, and vendors can resolve issues.

--------------------

This is all fake.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: pH Test Strips, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum