Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelysergamideman
Pathological Liar
Male

LaRouche political action comitee.
    #11173563 - 10/03/09 06:32 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Just curious what the oppinion of people have on Lyndon LaRouce, i  have only recently discovered him in the past few months. I do think a lot of what he says are good idea and would like to see some sort of action being taken by our current dictatorship toward implementing some of his ideas, But Do I think this will actually Happen?  Hell No!

http://www.larouchepac.com/lpactv

That link goes to one of his sites where many videos about his diferent proposals are for anyone interested who doesnt kow about him.
Peace.

--------------------
I post for entertainment purposes only, Nothing I say here is based in reality. After the last time the aliens came they transferred my brain into a glass dome with tentacles and im stationary, but my tentacles work great for typing! So I scan the internet 24/7 while being stuck in my glass jar imagining different things and posting dreams ive had as if they were real. I once drank 10 gallons of lsd and flew to the center of the galaxy where i learned that if i cover myself in dogshit totally I become invisible to the naked eye ! Its pretty cool, ever think you smell dog shit but cant find it anywhere? Then that was prolly me lurking behind you, b4 the damn aliens gave me tentacles and left me trapped in this damn dome!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: LaRouche political action comitee. [Re: lysergamideman]
    #11173595 - 10/03/09 07:10 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I like some of his stuff. They seem to combine wild rhetoric with competent political concepts... I dont agree with all the stuff they say though.

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
Re: LaRouche political action comitee. [Re: lines]
    #11173677 - 10/03/09 08:14 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Seriously? The guy is a total nut job. I constantly get heckled by his supporters who tell me Obama wants to kill the elderly, and compare him to Hitler. He's just far too extreme.

Offlinelysergamideman
Pathological Liar
Male

Re: LaRouche political action comitee. [Re: bhamlaxy]
    #11173999 - 10/03/09 11:06 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Nah hes just kinda reminds me of my grandpa when hes cranky, he talks shit, but the guy is right about a lot of what he says, and does have some good ideas. But in all reality a lot of obamas policies are quite simalar to hitlers. And Shit If ya wanna talk about Nut jobs, what about john P holdren?? Omg that just is so totally fucked for obama to have appoinbtewd that guy head of sience and tecknology, WTF is that all about?? I voted 4 Homobama, But damn, i wish Id have voted for ron paul. Ive voted dmemost my life, but never again. will  i vote a major party for president. They Are both totally bought and payed for 1 great big play for us to watch, and think we have some kinda say in who fucks us.
But Yeah he does go a lil overboard on obama, but really as much as the guy has just totally let down every promise he made, Obama deserves the critisim he recives, becuase he is A TOTAL sellout, Im really sorry to have to say it, but as soon as i heard his inaguration speech I was Like uh oh, and It was totally down hilll from there.  Im curious i get the impression U are for obama?  Can i ask WHY???

--------------------
I post for entertainment purposes only, Nothing I say here is based in reality. After the last time the aliens came they transferred my brain into a glass dome with tentacles and im stationary, but my tentacles work great for typing! So I scan the internet 24/7 while being stuck in my glass jar imagining different things and posting dreams ive had as if they were real. I once drank 10 gallons of lsd and flew to the center of the galaxy where i learned that if i cover myself in dogshit totally I become invisible to the naked eye ! Its pretty cool, ever think you smell dog shit but cant find it anywhere? Then that was prolly me lurking behind you, b4 the damn aliens gave me tentacles and left me trapped in this damn dome!

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: LaRouche political action comitee. [Re: lysergamideman]
    #11177018 - 10/03/09 09:52 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ..

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion