Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGanjika
The Hippie
Male

Newburgh Lake (The Rouge) - Hines Drive + SWIMMING?!?!?! - [Michigan]
    #11172408 - 10/02/09 11:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Public Warning

Just in case a lot of you don't know - the rouge river (along hines drive) is pretty damn polluted -
in 1985, a 31 year old Novi man fell into the lake + actually DIED of  Leptospirosis ["rat fever."] - A fatal infection he  contracted by drinking water that had wild animal pee in it .

http://www.rougeriver.com/techtop/newburgh/index.html
(^^^ This Link says that people can actually "Safely consume" fish from newburgh lake!!!! - wtf?!?! no way man! you CANT even swim in it!)

http://www.mlui.org/pubs/glb/glb14-01/print-03.html
(^^^according to this link (which REALLY blew my mind - says this :

"From Bloomfield Hills to Dearborn and from Plymouth to Garden City, the results clearly show the benefits.

Phosphorous and nitrogen from fertilizers, sewage, and chemicals is declining. Oxygen levels, even in the most industrialized reaches near the river’s mouth, are now high enough to support a small sport fishery. Wayne County now sponsors a triathalon that begins with a swim in Newburgh Lake, along the river’s middle branch in western Wayne County. It is the first time in 40 years that authorities have allowed swimming in the lake."

-
- now i have NEVER heard of anyone swimming in newburgh lake (or the rouge for that matter - at LEAST along hines drive - are there any locals of the area around hines that have EVER heard of this happening as of lately???? i don't care what anything says - i wouldn't eat ANYTHING that came out of there or swim there ever for that matter ... EVER. what are youre guys' thoughts about this? i'm sorry but that is pretty F'ed up.

Sediment Sample

Algae Problem

http://joelontheroad.com/?p=2181

--------------------
:zoom:"Marijuana is Only Addictive In The Sense That All Good Things In Life Are Worth Repeating...":scrambled:

Edited by Ganjika (10/03/09 10:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Kratom Powder for Sale