Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroomsoon
Stranger
Male

Loc: Georgia
pure human instinct
    #11172261 - 10/03/09 12:22 AM (8 years, 22 days ago)

anyone ever had a trip like this? where your language thoughts just leave you and your left alone with only feelings and instincts?

i had eaten my shrooms and felt like i just had to get away from everyone, all day i had just wanted to go back to the river and just chill and trip. i became fed up so i just left. i was just walking down the road. i came up to where the pavement ends and the trail begins. i saw the gate blocking off the enterance "no trespassing" i became nervous, my heart started to pound, and i felt hotter with every step i took. i crossed to the other side and felt like there was no turning back. after a minute of being in the woods i felt the come up. i went and sat down on this rock at the river. the river was orange due to all the rain we've been having. i just sat watching the current flow and admired the trees and everything. i was here to experience nature.
I felt like i had become more human. human in a more creature sense, but still knowing what i was, human. (if that makes sense). if i felt like running i ran. when i got tired i layed down and rested. before i had gone out into the woods i had left my wallet with all my identification behind. i only brought a granola bar with me and had it in my back pocket where i normally keep my wallet. my friends (not tripping) came to look for me so i decided to play games and hide from them. eventually i came up to them. they were talking to me and i knew what they were saying but i did not want to say anything back. talking is the worst way to communicate. i uttered out a few words that was it. i had no problem cursing though because i said it with emotion. FUCK! i had gone back to sit at the river and felt more at home than i had ever been. i never wanted to leave. my friends gave up and decided to go. i waited just a little bit more and caught up with them. they looked at me and i said " i have to stay with my herd." realizing that humans are herd animals.

thats the gist of it

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineiPxPxFi
Stranger
Re: pure human instinct [Re: shroomsoon]
    #11180981 - 10/04/09 05:16 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

nice bro. sounds pretty sweet. i feel u on that one. good vibes. u should try that same trip at night.

Offlinewazuph2o
Stranger
Re: pure human instinct [Re: iPxPxFi]
    #11183250 - 10/04/09 10:31 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

get that one all th etime

Offlineshroomsoon
Stranger
Male

Loc: Georgia
Re: pure human instinct [Re: wazuph2o]
    #11183814 - 10/05/09 12:03 AM (8 years, 20 days ago)

night time would be defintely be interesting especially on a clear night or something. it was like late evening for this trip. i was coming down just as it turned night. the whole day and trip had been cloudy and rainy. not exactly my favorite conditions but i have a new found appreciation for them ...sort of hah

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports