Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
Figured I should contribute something for once
    #11170504 - 10/02/09 05:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So I just smoked some salvia 80x about fifteen minutes ago. i'm still tripping but i have such an incredible urge to type this.

so i went to another dimension. well this world. but different dimensions. basically i think i broke through.

there were these giant buildings that we were sorted into for living but also they had no top or bottom, no roof at the top or door at the bottom. the buildings float in the void. we traveled by letting the buildings pass through ourselves and going around on these rings that connected everything through their different views in reality. like different faces on a cube, only everything you see sober is only one face, and besides that cube is huge, it encompasses all the buildings that run this place. and it's not even a cube, it's a gigantic bucky-ball type thing like an imax dome and every flat part is a different view of the same place or object.

sorry i know my writing is confusing but i just had to get that out there. also salvia makes your body feel like it's becoming part of all the inanimate objects around it. it's fucking weird.

--------------------

i am caustic

Edited by silosighbin (10/04/09 02:47 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeraphim1313
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lakeland, Florida
Re: Figured I should contribute something for once [Re: silosighbin]
    #11170515 - 10/02/09 05:21 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I AM SO FUCKING JEALOUS OF YOU! That sounds awesome. Its been awhile since I've done salvia. Lucky,lucky,lucky!

OfflineSally D
Dap King

Loc: Maryland
Re: Figured I should contribute something for once [Re: Seraphim1313]
    #11172242 - 10/03/09 12:16 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I've only had one strong salvia experience, sounds like you had a pretty sweet one. Most of the time it just makes me like forget who and what everything is.

--------------------
My 1st Grow! (Mexicana A & GT/B+)

My posts are all a illusion and if you see anything there then you should must be hallucinating.:shroomeryhead:

:murray: You are the man! Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Figured I should contribute something for once [Re: Sally D]
    #11179830 - 10/04/09 01:09 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

blah iv enever been able to try salvia. it went illegal in my state last year and no ones been able to find it since then. im sure some1 has it sumwhere but who fucking knows.
lucky u!

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Figured I should contribute something for once [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11201299 - 10/07/09 05:20 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

oh yeah and this trip was from 3 hits of salvia 80x... i guess what they say about reverse tolerance is true because i've smoked more hits of 100x and never broken through. weird shit :shrug:

--------------------

i am caustic

Invisiblevandago
Male User Gallery

Loc: .
    #11207548 - 10/08/09 02:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

80x, 100x, all that is BS.......especially if you are going through a head shop or an online store.

It's all anywhere from 4x - 20x and probably never anymore.

You can label it anything you want......doesn't mean that's truley the strength.

Best stuff I've ever had was a crude extract, homemade, that was supposed to be 6x.

Beyond anything else I've ever smoked......all that head shop 40x crap, and purple sticky salvia........it was all garbage compared to a proper extract done at home.

I'd get yourself a pound of leaf......and turn it into an ounce of 16x.........still probably only have around 10x though......you won't pull all the active chemical out in  the extraction process.......but it's DEFINITELY the way to go for stong extracts.

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Re: Figured I should contribute something for once [Re: vandago]
    #11214331 - 10/09/09 12:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah cool beans dude but i don't have a soxhlet extractor nor do I have vast quantities of salvia leaves :shrug:

but it really isn't that unfathomable that 120 grams of a plant could be compressed into one gram and sold in a store as 120x... idk, just my two cents

--------------------

i am caustic

Invisiblevandago
Male User Gallery

Loc: .
    #11215878 - 10/09/09 04:33 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Then you would need no where near three hits of it to breakthrough if it were indeed 100x or even 80x the potency.

You think people with 5x are hitting the pipe 13 times within a minute?

It's a marketing ploy man, I'm just trying to help you save some money.

Also it's not hard to do a simple google search and find places to aquire pounds of the leaf, and another quick search can show you how to simply extract your own.

And

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports