Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Calea Zacatechichi, Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCannabiShaman
Stranger

Is Cannabis best used once a week?
    #11170275 - 10/02/09 04:40 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

smoking weed is really a day to day 'in the moment' kind of thing for me.  I usually end up using it after all my work and college is done.    even though I am the Cannabis Shaman,  I am still unsure what is the best way to use the sacred herb

i've been wondering  if i could be better off if i used it once a week?      it'd save a lot of money of course and the high would be ten times stronger  and  it'd probably make me society seem a little more normal to me- although getting high is a good way to not be bothered by anyone.

The problem with using it once a week for me -  is that the medical benefits are really nice to have- 'good body feeling' 'reduced stress' 'makes food infinetely better'........... and best of all when i have nothing to do at the end of the day- nothing feels better than getting stoned as possible

What does the Shroomery think about this topic?  How do you regulate your Mary Jane usage?  Every day, other day, week?

if you think it is best used in stricter moderation than once a night-  What would be a good way to accomplish this?  Meditation?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: CannabiShaman]
    #11170336 - 10/02/09 04:49 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Using it once or twice a weeks is more shamanic :smirk:

but fuk, if i had weed like that pic id be smokin it all the time.

u can call me shaman2948

:drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling::vaped::drooling:

--------------------

Edited by I AM SWIM (10/02/09 04:50 PM)

Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #11170337 - 10/02/09 04:49 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i smoke and meditate. but i love to dream so i gave smoking up for a bit...till i found calea (the dream herb) now i smoke whenever i can. you can call me a pot head or a stoner but i think I'm in a whole different class.  pot does help me meditate and control my astral projecting more. but tolerance is a bitch and i don't actually get "high" anymore, just a relaxed controllable feeling. its very subjective, i don't want my lawyer or dentist smoking up before work but i think that for many people smoking daily is acceptable and would help chill out alot of up tight people. but to one his own. if you smoke weekly, daily or not at all...I accept you.:thumbup:

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: myco_mikey_mo]
    #11170562 - 10/02/09 05:33 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

myco_mikey_mo said:
i smoke and meditate. but i love to dream so i gave smoking up for a bit...till i found calea (the dream herb) now i smoke whenever i can.

Hey dude I'm giving up smoking too, just cos I love dreaming.

And I'm gonna buy a bunch of calea soon too, did you mean you can still smoke how much you want and still DREAM with calea?

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Offlinesolstice
Hempowered
Male User Gallery

Loc: Silly Cunt Valley
    #11170566 - 10/02/09 05:33 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I use it once a week at most! I rarely smoke it, I eat it, baked. And I use it for insights and analysis.

I have very low tolerance so that's one of the reasons I do it this way. If I could act normal and look normal when I'm high on it, I would probably smoke all the friggin' time though. :grin:

--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

OfflineCannabiShaman
Stranger

Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: solstice]
    #11170612 - 10/02/09 05:43 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

one thing that I think would be cool about using the herb more rarely for me is that I am much more on top of my game when I am not in Cannabis Land.    It is such a philosphoical drug to me that it puts me into my own world...........

But than -    I question if having any games is even a good thing in the first place?        :toomuchacid:

for one I think getting a girl friend when i am not smoking weed might be easier  and it'd probably be easier to focus on college and that shit with a clear head.  every day and every high is a whole different trip though  ...........       

eating an edible once a week would be genuis/  cannabis food is nice little psychedelic      experience

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#11170652 - 10/02/09 05:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Everything is better in moderation.

Nothing is good in excess.

I am horrible about weed moderation.... totaly weed junkie.

So.... I have intentionally limited my oppprtunity to aquire..... maybe twice a year I will get a half oz, and then smoke it all up in a week, with 4-5 days of resin smoking after that..........

If I had unlimited access..... I would be high right now.

And, Unfortunatly..... there are more important things in life than getting high. :sad:

Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: Hiei]
    #11170655 - 10/02/09 05:53 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hiei said:
Quote:

myco_mikey_mo said:
i smoke and meditate. but i love to dream so i gave smoking up for a bit...till i found calea (the dream herb) now i smoke whenever i can.

Hey dude I'm giving up smoking too, just cos I love dreaming.

And I'm gonna buy a bunch of calea soon too, did you mean you can still smoke how much you want and still DREAM with calea?

yes. but is best not to smoke (ganja) right before bed. but the calea will offset the greenery. and get ready for some intense dreams brother. lucid dreams EVERY night.:thumbup:

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

#11170887 - 10/02/09 06:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

you're killing me, I wish I had it here already. eheh :biggrin:

how do you use it, btw?

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Edited by Hiei (10/02/09 06:48 PM)

Offlinemoodyfloyd
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: Hiei]
    #11170934 - 10/02/09 06:55 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i stopped smoking daily for a similar reason, thinking that it would be easier to get a gf. it sucks that people are still so closed mined about it, at least where i go to school.

having a short term memory again is nice too...

i havent had a personal stash for about a month now. i used it primarily for recreational purposes, then i discovered that it helped with depression and i think it helped with my ADD as i was able to focus better in class. now i only use it when a friend offers before we go to a hockey game or at a party (im running on a week without smoking ATM), because i discovered that if i have a hit or two in me im more able to talk to people i dont know, im more comfortable with it...im pretty introverted, but since my first mushroom trip my personality has changed and im able to talk to strangers, but its always easier with some plant in me.

legalize it!

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: moodyfloyd]
    #11170952 - 10/02/09 06:58 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

You said it! :thumbup:

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

#11171028 - 10/02/09 07:11 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CannabiShaman said:
one thing that I think would be cool about using the herb more rarely for me is that I am much more on top of my game when I am not in Cannabis Land.    It is such a philosphoical drug to me that it puts me into my own world...........

But than -    I question if having any games is even a good thing in the first place?        :toomuchacid:

for one I think getting a girl friend when i am not smoking weed might be easier  and it'd probably be easier to focus on college and that shit with a clear head.  every day and every high is a whole different trip though  ...........       

i feel that way to
in one way i feel like im addicted to it, cuz when i dont have it i lose my appetite for a few days...but i also feel like when i dont have it im not utilizing every day to the most possibility...
im notas on my game either in potville, and i definately agree with teh girlfriend part...but idunno...every night, a few bowls from my lovely bong and all my problems dissolve and i get introspective :smile:

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

InvisibleBirdsIView
Mr. Helms
 User Gallery
Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: CamKron]
    #11171384 - 10/02/09 08:40 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I just make sure to not do it every day, my mind just can't handle it. For a few weeks I was doing it every other day pretty much but now I'm making myself do it only once a week.

OfflineDionili
Second Rate Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between a Rock and a Hard...
Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: BirdsIView]
    #11172294 - 10/03/09 12:32 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I smoke EVERY DAY.
if i don't smoke every day i'm not a happy person...
(i like to be baked)

I like my little world.

--------------------
- We Live, We Die, We live Again!"

- so shiny so chrome!"

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: Dionili]
    #11172349 - 10/03/09 12:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

To the OP, unfortunately, yes...:frown: I notice weed was so much more a novelty for me back in the day when getting high was strictly a "Friday Night" deal. Now, I smoke weed whenever I feel like it; often every day. Some days, I'll skip, maybe two days. I don't think I've gone for more than a week without pot since this last summer.

I figure hell, I do just fine in school with or without weed. I even function pretty damn well while stoned. It's somewhat of a curse. I bought bought just over a 75 sack several weeks ago. I still have an 1/8th left. I vowed to make it last until christmas, so well see how that goes :grin: I may have to take "unconventional measures" in increasing the life of my sack, including but not limited to potentially bying more weed. :facepalm:

I'M WEAK! IMMA FAILURE SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT A BAD PERSON I IZ NOT ADDIKTED!!!
  :cryariver:

Ok on a more serious note. I noticed I bought so much more weed this summer when I had a lot more money to spend. So the amount of weed you buy is directly related to how financially successful you are. How financially successful you are is directly correlated to how well you function on weed :grin:.........
:calledajoke:
Myk

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: Mykologist]
    #11172400 - 10/03/09 12:57 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I have this perfect balance I've gotten. What I do is I smoke once every other day only once and only one one-hitter haha and at night. I get baked every time, I don't have a tolerance, so I get still get that novelty if I just smoke two one hitters haha, and be appreciative of it, and still smoke it 3-4 days a week :laugh:.

But not everyone is like me.

Edited by smaerd (10/03/09 12:58 AM)

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: smaerd]
    #11172411 - 10/03/09 01:00 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Cannabis is best used as desired.

It is that safe and effective.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: smaerd]
    #11172421 - 10/03/09 01:02 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

smaerd said:
I have this perfect balance I've gotten. What I do is I smoke once every other day only once and only one one-hitter haha and at night. I get baked every time, I don't have a tolerance, so I get still get that novelty if I just smoke two one hitters haha, and be appreciative of it, and still smoke it 3-4 days a week :laugh:.

But not everyone is like me.

I've recently begun experimenting with a similar smoking habit. I limit myself to one vape hit on all impulsive marijuana occasions, then go all out later.
:thumbup:
Myk

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: Legalize]
    #11172430 - 10/03/09 01:04 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Legalize said:
Cannabis is best used as desired.

It is that safe and effective.

Truth.

You don't need to set a routine, just smoke whenever you feel the urge. Sometimes I go over a month without a smoke and sometimes I don't miss a day for months at a time. It doesn't have to be all or nothing, or only X amount of times a week- just smoke whenever you feel like it.

Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

Loc: Out there
Re: Is Cannabis best used once a week? [Re: Subconscious]
    #11172491 - 10/03/09 01:16 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I smoke one bowl every night after everything is done. I mean, by the time I hit it, its 9 and I gotta be sleeping by 11 =\. I get ripped, but if I cut down, I'd probably get much higher.

--------------------
Mother,
Should I trust the government?

:peace:Peace & Love:heart:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Calea Zacatechichi, Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience