Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecoconut1225
stranger
Male

Loc: the heartland
weird question on pinning
    #11166386 - 10/01/09 11:25 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

ive got several monotubs under my belt and ive noticed something when i finnally got each of them to pin. i fanned each tub multiple times a day when fruiting. mushrooms love fresh air and too high c02 will mutate or hurt your grow.light was given by indirect sunlight from a window. with each tub it got too the point when i thought they would never pin. my first mushrooms with each tub came when i neglected to fan them for about 3 days. i now mushrooms love fresh air but has anyone ever heard that slightly levated co2 level could induce pinning. i know this may sound a little nuts but every tub since which has been about 6, the pins came when i stopped fanning for a cuple days, wether it was 10 days or 20 after introduce into fruiting conditions.
now, once pins begin to form i fan constantly. on the tubs when i didn't fan as often the mushroom caps were alot smaller.

each tub was spawned with an isolated strain of chitwan, nepal. spawned to alpaca poo and straw. cased with peatmoss with lime.

maybe this particular strain, pins when the co2 levels are elevated for a few days or maybe im just reading to much into this. whats you opinion. am i nutty or am i onto something

--------------------
[gradient:#21D41E,#]i laugh at my own jokes even when there not funny[/gradient]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefeelfunny
I am you
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: South
Re: weird question on pinning [Re: coconut1225]
    #11166410 - 10/01/09 11:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

it was just the timeing. i say coencidence

--------------------
IF A CAT AND DOG CAN GET ALONG WHY CANT EVERYONE ELSE?
If the sky is falling, don't look up!  :abduction:

Feel Family Founder. :pm: me if you are tired of hearing, "Use the search function".

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation