Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Hemp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNoFaceToSave
Musician

Rant for anyone who will listend
    #11166052 - 10/01/09 10:28 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Well, im 22 still living at my parents house working partime making basicly 200$ a month. I just graduated college with an associates degree in applied science of automotive engineering this past may. I left a relationship of 3 and a half years for this new girl and she makes me feel things in ways I haven't felt before.

She might be pregnant. I'm not ready for a kid, I dont have a place or a job. I know if she is pregnant its mine without a doubt. She's on birthcontrol and she's had her period and all her pregnancy tests come back negative. She's going to the doctor tomorrow and im super worried.

I could be a dad for real in my mind come tomorrow afternoon. At the same time I have a load of jars soaking that needs Pc'ed tonight.

A couple months back I decked my best friend in the head for always screening his phone calls and blowing off plans to go hang out with some ultra scummy people. He can hang out with whoever he wants to, im sure they are good people It was just impossible to plan anything anymore. I got sick of it, punched him in the face and told him not to come around again. He was a "fair-weather" friend but my best friend and the one friend in my group who was even close to as bright as me. We were always on the same level. We communicated without talking, we just knew what to do so many times it was wierd. I miss him, I hope he comes back around but at the same time I believe we've held eachother back for far to long. We were supposed to Jam and get our band going, we sounded awsome but ben wouldn't dedicate himself to it. It was never ment to be and  I accept that.

I haven't heard from him since,  He came over the next day to pick up his rifle and we talked, we were all cool but we were going to stay away from eachother.

I need to get going on that next stage of my life. I need a Job, and a piece of land to build on. All i've ever wanted to be was free but all I ever get is trapped. I want to have children someday but I can't right now, I couldn't afford to. If I could just find a job and start saving everything would be gravy. I can't ever seem to quit smoking weed. It just gets dumped on me, people come over with weed all the time, tons of it, I end up trading things and getting lots and lots of free weed and it takes me forever to smoke through it so I can tell myself im going to quit but then I end up with more.

I need to control myself, quit smoking weed, apply EVERYWHERE under the sun and pray that god's will be done. Perhaps this child will catalpult me into having to grow up NOW, I just can't afford to grow up right now.

Im not bitching, life is great, Its the best its EVER been, its why I FORESEE the worst about to happend. I pray and pray and pray and pray that she's not pregnant but her breasts hurt in ridiculous ways. She's going to the doctors tomorrow and then I'll know how the rest of my life pans out.

It feels like a major major Y in my path. Its like that moment right before you charge into battle, you are very well aware of the danger, the odds are against you, your going to get torn to pieces, but at this point its behind you, your already in it.

and aparently I quit breathing alot while im sleeping, So im 22 with sleep apnea?? Uninsured of course. I dont want to tell my parents becasue they always come back with crazy useless home remidies or comments like "you just need more sleep".

The only support I get in my life is my girlfriend, she's bipolar, I know she loves me but when her mood changes I dont feel wanted, it goes right back to normal and i've learned to embrace her as she is.

This is my life in a nutshell. Im doing something wrong becasue im not going anywhere.

--------------------
“By calling attention to ‘a well regulated militia’, the ’security’ of the nation, and the right of each citizen ‘to keep and bear arms’, our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important.”
John F. Kennedy, April 1960

Edited by NoFaceToSave (10/01/09 10:40 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Rant for anyone who will listend [Re: NoFaceToSave]
    #11169497 - 10/02/09 02:01 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Honestly, your life sounds very exciting!

Just embrace it.  Know that it'll all pan out.  Just focus on the good stuff and who you want to become.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinew0rd
Stranger

Re: Rant for anyone who will listend [Re: Ginseng1]
    #11172700 - 10/03/09 02:02 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

"The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be..."

life wouldn't give you a situation without the tools necessary to make some moves in it to make things better...

Edited by w0rd (10/03/09 02:03 AM)

OfflineHereNowBreathing
The New Girl
Female

Loc: Canada
Re: Rant for anyone who will listend [Re: w0rd]
    #11176960 - 10/03/09 09:40 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Speaking from a female point of view:  sore boobs don't mean pregnant.  I learned from experience that sore boobs mean imbalanced hormones (the pill?  fighting off a cold/flu?)  which can be helped by supplementing with essential fatty acids, a great source of this is HEMP SEED OIL, and flax seed oil is cheaper, and better than nothing.

Is she bipolar or does she have health problems.  Imbalanced hormones?  Did you know that the reason that birth control works is because it gives the girl the hormones of a pregnant woman?  Her body thinks she's pregnant whether she is or not.  Are artificial hormones really the way you want to go to prevent pregnancy?  There are lots of other ways.

Does she eat too much sugar?  MANY north Americans have undiagnosed blood sugar disorders and they end up misdiagnosed as bipolar etc.  This happened to me, I had to eliminate sugar from my diet but at least I stopped being a nutcase.

Anyway, just trying to be helpful!!!

--------------------
:stoned:  Be the Change!

OfflineAmonSacha
Stranger
Re: Rant for anyone who will listend [Re: HereNowBreathing]
    #11261964 - 10/16/09 08:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Welcome to the world of not getting a four year degree! Now that you've joined us in the desperate search for autonomy I hope you understand that shit is difficult and while based on what you said I would guess she is not pregnant, even if she is, you can work through it. Things are never as bad later as they seem now.

Good luck and be safe!

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Re: Rant for anyone who will listend [Re: AmonSacha]
    #11265337 - 10/17/09 02:17 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AmonSacha said:
Welcome to the world of not getting a four year degree!

I was going to comment on the degree thing also.  I work in the automotive engineering field.  With all of the people who have BS and MS engineering degrees looking for work, associate degree holders are everywhere now.  My employer is bringing in new college grads all the time.  They look for people with two-year degrees because it shows some level of competence and ability, but not so much dedication and debt put into it that they would expect a high salary.

If you're in the midwest you can expect to start in the low to mid 30K/yr range.  If you get some work experience and the economy picks up you could potentially increase that to 50K/yr.  Things have changed a lot.  Guys doing the exact same job I do for one of the automakers used to make 100K/yr with all of the overtime.  You would be lucky to make 60K anymore and even then it would take a lot of time.

If you happen to be in Michigan and you want a lead on a job shoot me a PM..

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

OfflineNoFaceToSave
Musician

Re: Rant for anyone who will listend [Re: PowerTrip]
    #11303851 - 10/23/09 02:15 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

shes not pregnant!

and i got a new job.

Its a dead end job.
But it pays!

--------------------
“By calling attention to ‘a well regulated militia’, the ’security’ of the nation, and the right of each citizen ‘to keep and bear arms’, our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important.”
John F. Kennedy, April 1960

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Hemp

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being