Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDollieBizzaree
Female User Gallery

He actually called the ambulance on himself. (long)
    #11164157 - 10/01/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The second  time I ever ate mushrooms, me and my brother split a quarter. Watching comedy central and drinking orange juice :smile:

Lisa Lampanelli was on and she was increasingly looking like a blue blob. People has texted me but I looked at it and it made no sense at all. Well my brother got up and went to the bathroom, and he was in there for 20 minutes, and I had to go too. He came out and he said something, but I didn't hear him. I went to the bathroom and the room felt huge but small at the same time. I got out and I went to the computer room where I assumed my brother was. But he came in from outside and he's like "I'm freaking out". I said "What? I'm not, lets just go sit and watch TV I guess". He went to go lay down and see if that helped any. He said he would never do drugs again and sorry he got me involved, I was confused cause there really wasn't a problem for me.

He left the room and I was looking at the SHAT poster,(SHAT is a band, check em.) Then I looked down at the brown carpet and it swirled for a second.. I started feeling weird and I called up my boyfriend at the time. I woke him up and told him to talk to me for just a minute. I told him I loved him and started telling him about the illumanati, and then all of a sudden I told him my favorite artist was coming out with a CD. I went to lay down too cause I got bored for a split second, and you know when your on drugs you dont just think, you do it. My brother got up to see if I was okay. I said "Yeah dude i'm just chilling out." He gave a weird look, cause I guess he was tripping really bad. I said "Dude, your shrooming, your fine your just a little out of it. Enjoy it.." He was like "I'm shrooming?" like he forgot, HAH. He went back to him room. Funniest thing was he was just in his boxers at this point. I was in my room, looking at the ceiling fan and just realizing I'm shrooming too and I was focusing on the effects because I like learning. Few minutes later I started hearing my brother on the phone.. with 911. He then woke my dad up, which was a classic (*snore*..*choke*Huh what what?) he always does that.. But he told my dad he was on mushrooms and everything and there was lights outside my house. I was in my room this whole time and my dad didn't know I was up and tripping myself. The ambulance told him he was okay and started talking about how they did it back in the day. Used to put them in cheeseburgers, which is awesome. Ambulance came and partied with him I guess, haha. My dad stayed up with my brother for a little bit and I got up because I cant resist threes company, and since I was shrooming, i HAD to watch it. My dad looked at me and went .."awhh you too? babygiirrlll.." hah. It thought he was mad but then he said "You didn't share with me?!" He said everything was cool cause we were at home and everything. I was just afriad cause he knows I smoke weed and drink a little, but I never knew if he would approve of anything real psychedelic. But he did back in day of course cause he grew up in the 70s.

So the night was fun. We didn't get charged for the ambulance, which is awesome. We planned a family trip for christmas this year with my dad and his girlfriend. On mushrooms.

oh yeah, on threes company, janet dumped a bowl on spaghetti on jack's head. it was THE funniest SHIT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblazenn
rawdog the whale.
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: He actually called the ambulance on himself. (long) [Re: DollieBizzaree]
    #11164770 - 10/01/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Wow that's awesome! I've never dealt with 911 while tripping but i've never heard of it turning out as good as it did for yall
Im glad your dad was so chill about it to, that's truly amazing.
My mom's been mentioning psychedelic mushrooms ever since we moved to oregon, im thinking about asking her if she wants to trip sometime
That was a great read though, and welcome to the shroomery

OfflineAxet
Traveller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: He actually called the ambulance on himself. (long) [Re: blazenn]
    #11164995 - 10/01/09 04:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

great post, happy everything turned out fine :smile:

OfflineCJCollin37
Gentleman & Scholar

Re: He actually called the ambulance on himself. (long) [Re: Axet]
    #11165186 - 10/01/09 05:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Wow thats awesome haha... Its cool ur dad was chill, how old are you?

OfflineDollieBizzaree
Female User Gallery

Re: He actually called the ambulance on himself. (long) [Re: CJCollin37]
    #11185426 - 10/05/09 07:50 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

18. Yeah he was cool and everything. He likes to hide behind corners and try to scare us after he knows we smoked a couple bowl. doesnt work much anymore but he used to get me.

--------------------

see if that dont put some fizz on your bubblegum

OfflineTript
It's What You Do
Male

#11187208 - 10/05/09 01:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What a happy ending.  Good story to tell.  :smile:

--------------------

Formula: 0

Offlinewocka
Lurker

#11189744 - 10/05/09 08:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The ambulance told him he was okay and started talking about how they did it back in the day. Used to put them in cheeseburgers, which is awesome. Ambulance came and partied with him
Quote:

wow. i really feel like sometimes while on shrooms that we are equally united and have so much love for everyone. like there on the same level and theyve gone there. i donno.. its hard to explain, after tripping way intense with two of my best friends i feel like theres people who are [/ini] and then the other people who are [/outi] of this unique experience that really makes you a better person

Offlineshroomguyali
Pothead
Male

Re: He actually called the ambulance on himself. (long) [Re: wocka]
    #11205124 - 10/08/09 12:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Great story! And man your Dad is awesome. My sister lets me trip out in her car whenever and always picks me up when I'm trippin hard and can't operate machinery lol. But I don't think she would ever be down to do any drugs. Maybe mushrooms.

How'd your bro convince you??

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom