Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: Kemist]
    #982482 - 10/22/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Chainlink (like a fence diamond) patterns take over almost my whole vision while i was on a walk. Got very disoriented and scared but made it home.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJohnnyR
mi cixelsyd

Loc: a hot place
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: Kemist]
    #982616 - 10/22/02 11:21 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

4 grams of cubensis..

was at a park... it was night and the clouds changing colors from purple to blue and shit..

usually my visuals involve things just moving around... like i was looking at a plank of wood and the knots in it were swimming like a river..

--------------------
-----------------------------------------

Offline_VisioN_
The Crying Orc
Loc: Valhalla
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: JohnnyR]
    #983643 - 10/22/02 03:47 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

ok ... ate about 2/3 of an eighth and well here.

i looked into my friends ceiling and he has like the popcorn style ceiling and its an attic the roof is at a slant. like 2.5 hrs into it lines form a grid on the slanted ceiling. then diffrent colors start pouring into each square. all in the pattern purple blue and light vibrant red and green. then the squares began to move and rearrange themselves it wus fuckin amazing i was so happy. then the wall zoomed in and then back out the weird noises in my head made me close my eyes i saw a whole bunch of shit that i cant begin to describe. but i like the OEVs better so i look at the walla again. i see a white dot and then one banner comes out of the white dot and is vertical then some more banners pop out around the white dot and it begins to spin makin a "sizzlin" color wheel. then millions of these appear till they take up the whole of the wall and they are all spining in unision (they are all in diffrent sizes mind u but with the same colors) then these white letters start appearing like paint drippin on a canvas. i try to read wut they are saying but its goin to fast but i decided to fuck tryin to read it and frustating my self with that bullshit instead i try to concentrate and frustrate myself on how to describe the effect the colors in movement made. fer wut seemed like an eneternity i tried to figure out wut it wus that i cud use to describe this sometimes laughing and talking to my self and repeating wut i had sed to myself cuz it sounded so funny so i laughed more. then the friend i was trippin with sat next to me. and i tried to explain wut i was seeing. (she saw wut i was seeing and this wus cool cuz she described to me wut she was seeing and it wus a match. then i explained to her my quest to describe the effect i was seeing and she goes "sizzlin" and i was like "whoa! exactly!" then i asked about the werds and wut color they were in she told me white that they had dripped like paint on a canvas then i knew she wasnt bullshitting me. i asked her if she cud read them she sed she couldnt cuz it wus too fast. after this i went to some kids house laid on his bed and rolling around on it wus amazing i felt as if underwater seeing all sorts of shit too long to go into. wut do u think?

-Vision

--------------------
ShRoOmZ
Long live...METAL!!!

Offlinecantankerous

Loc: hidden in your terrarium
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: acidNshrooms]
    #983683 - 10/22/02 03:56 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

several days ago on about 3.5 g of amazons.

we were at a spot at about 6000ft. overlooking the city at about 2 am. there is a small mtn right in the middle of the city off in the distance ( so it isnt lit up as much) anywho... that dark spot turned into an enormously huge dragon's mouth and the the city lights looked like spiraling helixes flowing out of its mouth. definitely cool as shit!

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #988613 - 10/24/02 02:27 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

When my carpet started morphing into these very bizzare alien creatures, they started having an orgy in my basment. That was the good part of the trip that came after the blood drinking deamons. I also caught many glimpses from the past and future, as well as hindu archetypes. I was on 7 tabs of acid, I wish I could describe the hallucinations better, but I can't at all, it is something you would have to see for yourself.

Edited by Earth_Droid (10/24/02 02:32 AM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: acidNshrooms]
    #988639 - 10/24/02 02:43 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: ]
    #989391 - 10/24/02 11:11 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I am very prone to INTENSE visuals, even at the lowest of doses (1g and less). My first trip, my cousin and I ingested from 5 to 7 grams. At an early point during this mind shattering trip, we were sitting on my dock on my large pond. We were dangling our feet in the water and watching the water swirl. I looked down at the water and the swirls suddenly synchronized and they all matched and were the same. Millions of tiny swirls were coming off the larger swirls and they all worked in unison. Was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Then I just laid back onto the dock in awe, and looked up at the sky. The clouds were doing the SAME thing. It was then that I knew that I was in for something really deep and transcendent. I can still clearly see these visuals in my mind, they were so vivid.

--------------------

OfflineSuperunknown
Stranger

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: chunder]
    #990274 - 10/24/02 04:40 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I was wathcing "The Zephyr Song" by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers and as my trip began i faded into the colors of the video. i kept changing colors as i blended in the TV set wich later was the walls.  U gotta see the video trippin to get what i mean  :grin:

OfflineCryptic
WarpedCndn

Loc: Canada
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: T0aD]
    #990381 - 10/24/02 05:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I was with my cousin.. he gave em to me.. and i have no clue how much it was.. it was 5 years ago.. but I remember looking at my school and thinking it was a Alien Hive... I was playing alot of Starcraft at the time, and it looked like a Stracraft Hive to me.. Freaked the hell outta me so me and my cuz went back downtown where it was happy :P

--------------------
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

While the Trees Grow out of your Skin, Can i plant you so a forest will grow?
"When you want it, it goes away to Fast. Times you hate it always seem to last" - Marilyn Manson

InvisiblePsilosKube
I'm eat todd did

Loc: In bed with your woman
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: acidNshrooms]
    #990630 - 10/24/02 07:01 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
PK

All information and images posted by myself are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I accept no responsibility for inapropriate or Illegal use of this information.

Anonymous

Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: PsilosKube]
    #990635 - 10/24/02 07:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

One night on about 5 grams I saw a cloud turn into a genie smoking a hookah.

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: Superunknown]
    #992383 - 10/25/02 11:30 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

fuck! the zeypher song + video is sooo sweet =)

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Offlinedubt
Tao Teh Shroom

Loc: Florida
    #993611 - 10/25/02 08:15 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

smoked 10x salvia. watching tv on a fence, then two blue foxes w/ big ears run across fence sideways. big bright blue streak trails them. looks like thye spelled something but cant tell.

--------------------
I'ts all a fucking lie! Everything written by me is fictional. I don't even exist!

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: what are some crazy hallucinations youve had? [Re: dubt]
    #993927 - 10/25/02 11:39 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

The most intense was with about 10 others on very potent mushrooms i was on a top bunk talking and listneing to music with the lights off. The evironment was well known to me he had fishtanks all around so there was a constant sence of a water fall or some kind of water effect., anyway i was enjoying my trip and all of a sudden i was transported to an unknown froest with deep trees running water bright lights and a very spritual feeling.. If i could i would live the rest of my life there and never regreted it, it was the most spiritual event of my life.

Offlinejimcon202000

#1115781 - 12/05/02 10:46 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

half and 1/8 roughly      It was not a "crazy" hallucination but it was only my second trip at the time it it made me fell sooooooo at peace.  i was walking down a long hall from the garage where we had gone to smoke a cig.  and my buddy for got i was behind him and turmed off the light on me (i was a ways back). When the light went i was instantly transported to the woodsy backyard behind the house.  I knew that i was still in the hall so it was not weird but it gave me this intense feeling of peace.  I could feel the soft summer wind and see the moonlight playing in the branches.  i sat in the dark for 20 min untill someone came back to go smoke a cig. in the garage.  I was sad to back in reality (in a odd sort of way)  but i was back with my friends now and hte rest of the night was great  :smile: 

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1116262 - 12/06/02 01:57 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The best visual I've had involved me laying on my bed and staring at my ceiling. The ceiling is stipled artex, and when tripping each tiny bump turned into a jewel, either a Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald. The whole ceiling had these brilliant shiny jewels completely covering it. When I closed my eyes it was as if they rained on me, it was great. :wink:

--------------------

Offlinecoz2
... [Re: Jackal]
    #1116379 - 12/06/02 05:03 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Edited by coz2 (09/12/07 11:29 PM)

Offlinegreenhaze
one toke overthe line

Loc: the severed garden
    #1117129 - 12/06/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

the first time i tried shrooms..it was an eighth of cubensis...everything would focus in and out and when it would focus in, everything looked like it was made of little tiny skulls & crossbones, and they were like dancing to the music...it was like the whole room was a giant blotter sheet wrapped around me....awesome

Offlinedjd799
journeyman

#1143977 - 12/15/02 05:12 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Last summer my friend and I tripped on 4 grams of Hawaiians each. Once we started to peak we decided to take a walk. It was night and we walked outside and it was really warm humid and breezy. There were big puffy clouds going by really fast. We decied to lay in my driveway and just look up at the clouds. I couldn't believe what I saw! It was like I was watching a cartoon! The clouds took to many shapes but seemed to mostly morph into something like greek mythological figures. The crazy thing was it was the middle of the night but it was like I was staring in the sky when it was the middle of the day... it was extrealy vivid. I kept on telling my friend I was seening Zues and then he asked me what Zues looked like and I gave him my discription and he told me he was seeing the same thing I was. My description doesn't even put justice to what we saw that night! Any one have any crazy could visuals like mine?

Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #1149573 - 12/17/02 03:09 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The craaaaaziest hallucination I have ever had was on about 3 grams of cubies. I was sitting on the couch of my friends' house, and we had just smoked a lot of bud. We basically smoked until we couldn't any more. We were sitting there and all of the sudden I got the normal graining and flowing and dancing. Pretty soon, though, my friend looked at me, and his face got really long, it kind of looked like a hammer. His eyes and mouth and nose were on the end, and his head kind of got really long. Anyway, on the end of this hammer snout thing, his eyes were going crazy, dialating in and out really fast. His face was scrambling and making weird positions, and his head kept going from normal size to this hammerhead thing.

Unfortunatly, the rest of the trip was quite uneventful, and I felt quite ill after that.

--------------------

-----

i like ham

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag