Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejsheedy
Stranger
I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ
    #11161390 - 09/30/09 11:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ok just believe me.

so i just trust triped on salvia a few months ago an posted about it.  then i tryed 3 more times and got scared an stoped it.

my roommate bought some super strain of baby hawiian weed rose seed. ( LSA). and i decided no i dont wanna take it cuz salvia freaked me out. so my 2 roommates eat it. they startgetting a upset stomach within 15 mins. so we smoke some weed from a bong.  they each take one hit.  ive smoked hundreds of times. i took maybe little les then 9 hits form the bong.

now here where it gets weird.

we leave my room and sit down. my one roommate starts tripping. we take psych class together and we just learned about color. so he says hey joe look at all this color. and i sit think and come to the conclusion since i smoked salvia i believe this life is kinda fake somehow.  so i think of color as just a screen over our eyes that shows us this "fake" world.  i reach my hands out and boom they feel wet at my palms but arnt.  the same wet feeling my throat got from tripping salvia.  then allll of a sudden i remember my entire trip on salvia. then i start freaking the fuck out.  cuz when i triped on salvia each roomamte sat on each side of me and i closed the world into my head.  then me and my 2 roommates sat at little floatings heads on a giant body.

once i say im tripping my 2 roommates look at me, smile. and both get up at the same time and smile an say good job joe you woke up. i said wtffff i only smoked weed how the fuck. then i say do u fuckers remember going into my head? an they both say yes. and i go i thought i was fuckign crazy. so wat the fuck does this mean? is this whole world just in my head. an they just look at me an smiled.  then i start goping crazy!

i relise that true life, is just our "souls". but thats a bad term because u think of spirits and thats not wa we are.  wat we are are just our indiviudal souls traveling next to eachother in a plane.  if you trip ever. lay down on the earth, i mean bare earth and url feel that thats one of the parrelle planes thats were traveling against.  where that exact point out soul touches the plane, it also touches this parrell world of earth an all of matter. 

sounds wierd i no.

but then i asked my roomamates who were they. they simply replyed there from another universe.

they knew all the answers, but wouldnt answer a ?. only answer it with a another ? to make me figure it out on my own, and once i figured it out they would tell me how right i was.

this went on for 3 hours! of pure tripping! worse then i ever had on salvia. and on salvia i had a breakthrough!

i soon relised all of wa we see of earth is coming at us from a single point in front of us. that this all is a illusion that we all share.  we cant see the single point because its in the exact center of our face and our eyes make up for it.  so then i focused an i saw the single black point where all of the images come from.  then everything around me went blurring.  then my whole field of vision turned into a graph paper with millions of squares. and all around me it started to break apart.  the walls. the floor all started to seperate.

my roommates informed me that i was stumbleing apon the answer to life.  i got scared that once i new the answer i would never b able to return to this fake life of here and now. so i started screaming and freaking out to tell them to shut up an not to tell me the answer.  so my roommates did what i said and changed the subject.  got me out of my tripping state. 

i came to relise you dont need drugs to trip, they just loosing up what you perciece all of life to be.  i looked at life and the world threw a new set of eyes while high of weed and i ended up tripping harder then i ever have on shrooms or salvia.  there was much more that happened with in the 3 hours of tripping, but i sound like a complete freak if i said everything.  let me know if anyone understands what im saying here. thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: jsheedy]
    #11161399 - 09/30/09 11:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:deemsters:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinethemostpurple
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: Salomon]
    #11161556 - 10/01/09 12:32 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

this might be kind of a rambling post, but the last couple things you said about the point we cant see, thats all very true in a way. Just take what you have learned and bring it back to yourself in this reality. Cause this is the one you're living in for now, it would be in your best interest to adhere to it, at least every now and then, less you end up in a psyche ward :P

--------------------
-_-_-_-

Offlinebatheinthefountain
ॐ ॐ ॐ
Male

Loc: Germany
Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: themostpurple]
    #11161917 - 10/01/09 02:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:happyweed:  :gethigh:

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11161930 - 10/01/09 02:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

u prolly have a form of HPPD, like myself, if u can trip that badly on weed bc im the same way. i full blown hallucinate and get enlightened like a fucker when smoking weed.

--------------------

OfflineTaco Chef
I found dead John Cheever
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11162379 - 10/01/09 07:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:happyweed::happyweed::happyweed::happyweed::happyweed:

--------------------

Offlinebatheinthefountain
ॐ ॐ ॐ
Male

Loc: Germany
    #11162555 - 10/01/09 08:29 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

whatdidusay said:
u prolly have a form of HPPD, like myself, if u can trip that badly on weed bc im the same way. i full blown hallucinate and get enlightened like a fucker when smoking weed.

...like getting fried for free? :laugh:

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11162566 - 10/01/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah man it's normal

just how the world works

life is nuts

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

#11162568 - 10/01/09 08:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

whatdidusay said:

i wouldn't necessarily call it HPPD, thats putting the blame on something, think of it as a higher (no pun intended) way of thinking

--------------------

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: themostpurple]
    #11162960 - 10/01/09 10:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

themostpurple said:
this might be kind of a rambling post, but the last couple things you said about the point we cant see, thats all very true in a way. Just take what you have learned and bring it back to yourself in this reality. Cause this is the one you're living in for now, it would be in your best interest to adhere to it, at least every now and then, less you end up in a psyche ward :P

Hey!  What's wrong with psyche wards????  :tongue2:

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

OfflineTurky
Wandering in awe

Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: starfirex]
    #11163313 - 10/01/09 11:29 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

A very similar thing happened to me. I had the most intense trip of my life on salvia. It blew my ego/reality out of the water and into space, to put it simply. =P I would say about two or three weeks after that I smoked a couple huge bong rips of some mids and it blew my mind. It became my salvia trip all over again. The past, present, and future were all VERY distorted, and I no longer realized who "I" was anymore. I have always heard that "Set and Setting" were very important for tripping, and I myself have to agree with that. I feel like my mindset was changed from salvia allowing me to look at this world in a WHOLE new way. Thus changing my perception of what was happening on cannabis. After taking salvia I too thought the world was fake, but the word "fake" can't really describe exactly what I mean but you know how that goes. Some things just can't be described in words.  :bigblunt:

--------------------
~Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be~ Aldous Huxley

OfflineRawrBabyRawr
RaWr!
Female

Loc: by leesburg, florida!
Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: Turky]
    #11163388 - 10/01/09 11:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

my friends and i were on shrooms/pot and started talking for 5 hours about how our bodies were jails for our "souls". the conversation just went on and on about how our "souls" were trapped in our bodies.. and our bodies were trapped in this world. we started to conclude to the reasoning, that if were were free from our bodies.. we would be free from the world and enter into a whole new one. im not sure about all of it... i dont really remember it, but all i know is it made complete sense at the time and made me look at life differently. it made me question if there ever really is "death". it made me wonder that instead of "death", is it just our souls becoming free and entering a new world like earth (but instead of the world comprehending how things work and where they come from like earth.. the world already knew everything and nolonger needed to question or research for such answers) it kind of scared me.

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11163944 - 10/01/09 01:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

whatdidusay said:

i wouldn't necessarily call it HPPD, thats putting the blame on something, think of it as a higher (no pun intended) way of thinking

of course i was putting the blame on something, but i myself really have been diagnosed with HPPD, and im just going by experience that he might have HPPD. theres easy ways he could figure it out on his own while sober. so its pretty easy to rule out HPPD if u dont possess any of the 24/7 symptoms.

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

#11169290 - 10/02/09 11:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

whatdidusay said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

whatdidusay said:

of course i was putting the blame on something, but i myself really have been diagnosed with HPPD, and im just going by experience that he might have HPPD. theres easy ways he could figure it out on his own while sober. so its pretty easy to rule out HPPD if u dont possess any of the 24/7 symptoms.

Well, I have 'hppd'

24/7

and i love it.

but just because hallucinations persists in your perception doesn't mean it's a disorder.

You just end up adapting with it, to where it's really not a problem, but an awesome gift.

Maybe it will play a role in evolution.

--------------------

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: jsheedy]
    #11169305 - 10/02/09 11:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

WOAH! You took a psychedelic drug and tripped?! HOLY SHIT!

--------------------

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11169317 - 10/02/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:ilold:

--------------------

InvisibleHrunting
Geekologist
Male
Loc: Mid West Side
Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: mockingbird]
    #11169706 - 10/02/09 12:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

9 bong hits,
2 high buddies,
and a nice contact high.
you were trippin all right.
i once ate a bunch o weed, try it,
you can trip weed on its own.
gotta cook it, and it takes a while to come on, and you gotta eat a bunch...
but if you hang with folk who make lsa, you prolly know all that

love the psychic contact part of your story, do you think your pals "did" this or do you think this "happened"?

--------------------
yall be good to each other

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: I JUST TRIPPED ON WEED! PLEASE READ [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11169775 - 10/02/09 12:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

whatdidusay said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

whatdidusay said:

Well, I have 'hppd'

24/7

and i love it.

but just because hallucinations persists in your perception doesn't mean it's a disorder.

You just end up adapting with it, to where it's really not a problem, but an awesome gift.

Maybe it will play a role in evolution.

well i agree. ive had it all my life and im 20. een b4 i took any drugs. it doesnt bother me. at all. ive noticed whenever i take lots of drugs in a short period, and then quit abruptly, ill still hallucinate for awhile shit like seeing random ppl in the house that shouldnt be there...negative images last way longer than they should to the point its annoying and hard to see around them or see in detail, the static gets alot worse especcially at night, u know, shit just gets more pronounced and defined, but just normally, its no big deal. sum ppl do have it super bad though and it IS a "disorder" for them.

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

#11170232 - 10/02/09 02:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ah I see what your saying.

Yeah, what I'm talking about is completely different.

Not true hallucinations as if I were on datura,

I see bright colors/tracers and patterns in everything as if I were tripping.

But I've had my share of acid shrooms and RC's.

A lot of people mistake this with HPPD, and I just :facepalm:

But in your case, yeah I can see how that wouldn't have any benefits and be considered a disorder.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds