Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Women are dumb.
    #11161395 - 10/01/09 01:56 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, no, not really. Women aren't dumb. I am. I think. Before I start muttering, let me fill you in on the background.

A few months ago I met this really, really pretty actress chick at the bar. Fun, zany, super energetic, amazing body. All the good stuff. We went out, and it kinda fell flat. No big, I shrugged it off and kept marching on. Well, that was until a few weeks later when we ended up making out for about an hour at a party. Then it fizzled back out again. She flakes every time I ask her to hang out, etc. Then she hooks up with some other guy, which really I could give two shits less about because we're not in a relationship.

In the meantime, I met this other girl... intelligent, funny, pretty, crazy fit, and much more mellow. A little more my speed. Well, she's studying to take the certification board exam to become a certified physical trainer, so she's been rather scarce. However we've seen one another every now and again. Don't forget about her, she's important.

Well, last week I was on vacation, and the friday night kickoff was this party at a local sports club where I know the owners. Great time. Except I ended up in a corner making out with the flake, who I ended up taking home. And as much as I wanted to and could have, nothing else happened. Personal rule: no banging drunk chicks.

Well, we were supposed to hang out the next day and she flaked, yet again. The next day she sends me a text apologizing and asking if we could do something the next day, and i just responded "so you can flake out again?" To which she replied that she wouldn't, and asked me to pick her up. So, we went out to a museum, made out in the car for a bit, and that was that. I haven't bothered with her since. I've been more focused on the other girl - the trainer.

So, this week I can't leave my house because I'm on call. To help cheer me up, my housemate brought back the girl I like - the trainer, from the bar. However, along with was a mutual friend (the one who introduced me) and of course, the flake.

Now, the flake walks in, promptly starts kissing me, trying to cuddle up to me, etc. The trainer sees it, looks a little dismayed, and walks away to go hang out with my housemate. Essentially every single time I tried to talk to her, the damn flake kept following me around and interfering. The more I tried to ignore her, the more she wanted my attention.

I know, my screw up, I should have manned up and told the flake to back off, but I hate being rude (which is how it seemed at the time). Plus, honestly, I'm not used to having women fawn over me. Its never happened before, and I don't really know how to react. Its only been made worse by my housemate and friends telling me they brought the trainer back specifically so I could make a move. And the other friend telling me its my fault, I screwed it up.

Anyways, a few minutes ago I get a text from a mutual friend that apparently the flake went out with some other guy last night, fucked him, etc. And she shows up in my house to block me from some other girl.
GRR!!!! Thing is, I'm actually genuinely interested in the trainer. The flake was just some fun.

Anyways, sorry for the rant/tirade. I just needed to get it out. Advice would be appreciated. Sorry if anything is incoherent, I'm tired.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
Re: Women are dumb. [Re: wiggles]
    #11161443 - 10/01/09 02:05 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

right after the flake flaked on u the first time u should have never spoken to the flake again. if a girl ignores u or skips out on u she obviously isnt interested in you that much at all.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Women are dumb. [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11161515 - 10/01/09 02:22 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
right after the flake flaked on u the first time u should have never spoken to the flake again. if a girl ignores u or skips out on u she obviously isnt interested in you that much at all.

Word is born. Word is risen.

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Women are dumb. [Re: the bizzle]
    #11162242 - 10/01/09 07:52 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I usually agree, hence me basically ignoring her after the first flake out. It wasn't until the whole making-out-at-a-club thing that it happened. I do dumb shit when I'm drunk :undecided:

I agree though.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Women are dumb. [Re: wiggles]
    #11162248 - 10/01/09 07:53 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Flakey women aren't worth my time.  They aren't worth yours either.  Let them waste some other chump's time.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub