Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineitsthedank
The Dude
Male

Loc: The Gray Tapes
Haven't smoked weed in 2 days...
    #11160375 - 09/30/09 09:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So i caught a case recently and im lookin at probation for a year, which sucks but i got priors so i guess thats why its that long.

This sucks, i've already had to go through this shit when i was 17 for six months and it was the worst six months i've had to endure. all the money i had to give up, court fees, dealing with bitch ass lawyers, random UAs, curfews.

Fuck my life. im not sure why im posting this, i guess i just had to get it off my chest. Cant wait for this shit to blow over, i hate dealing with the system, especially Texas' system...its so shitty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefeifen

Re: Haven't smoked weed in 2 days... [Re: itsthedank]
    #11160388 - 09/30/09 09:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Don't get caught?

What'd you get charged for

OfflineLoveYourLife
MDMA

Loc: Cincinnati
    #11160391 - 09/30/09 09:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Best of luck is all I can say man :/

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Haven't smoked weed in 2 days... [Re: feifen]
    #11160435 - 09/30/09 09:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

looks like someone needs to discover nitrious and salvia. helps to get through stupid shit. especially when you cant toke....:sad:

BTW....

FUCK THE PIGS:starwars::gethigh:

good vibes in a shitty situation:thumbup:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinefeifen

Re: Haven't smoked weed in 2 days... [Re: Salomon]
    #11160451 - 09/30/09 09:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
looks like someone needs to discover mescaline, shrooms and other amazing drugs they can't drug test for conventionally :grin:

Offlineitsthedank
The Dude
Male

Re: Haven't smoked weed in 2 days... [Re: feifen]
    #11160501 - 09/30/09 09:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you really think i tried to get caught, noone ever does.

I had an 8th on me but of course the cops changed the numbers and said i had somewhere around 10g's...not like it matters but still.

As far as other drugs go though im probably just gonna stay away from all of em w/ the exception of the occasional drink now and then.

I think its this city though, i cant wait to go off to college...if they even let me.

Preciate everyones advice though.

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

#11160581 - 09/30/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Just exercise like a complete nutter, cardio and strength... blast out a few hours a day.

Life sucks without substances, endorphins and feeling good is the only thing that works for me.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: Haven't smoked weed in 2 days... [Re: Chubba]
    #11160590 - 09/30/09 10:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

wow 2 days

who fucking cares

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: Haven't smoked weed in 2 days... [Re: Salomon]
    #11160593 - 09/30/09 10:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
looks like someone needs to discover nitrious and salvia. helps to get through stupid shit. especially when you cant toke....:sad:

BTW....

FUCK THE PIGS:starwars::gethigh:

good vibes in a shitty situation:thumbup:

sounds like a pretty fucking ballsy combination

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: Haven't smoked weed in 2 days... [Re: pfxtc]
    #11160606 - 09/30/09 10:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wow 2 days

who fucking cares

It's the year he's worrying about.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
    #11160614 - 09/30/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

scenario a)

don't get caught

YEAHH BABAYy

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

#11160630 - 09/30/09 10:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Man, I'd smoke through probation. Get norml involved. Noone ever makes waves, but two of the oldies in norml challenged it constitutionally in Mass., and they said fuck it and dropped the case.

By the way, good luck:(

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
    #11160649 - 09/30/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

itsthedank said:
So i caught a case recently and im lookin at probation for a year, which sucks but i got priors so i guess thats why its that long.

This sucks, i've already had to go through this shit when i was 17 for six months and it was the worst six months i've had to endure. all the money i had to give up, court fees, dealing with bitch ass lawyers, random UAs, curfews.

Fuck my life. im not sure why im posting this, i guess i just had to get it off my chest. Cant wait for this shit to blow over, i hate dealing with the system, especially Texas' system...its so shitty

Quit your bitching. I did a year and a half after smoking for 7 years pretty much everyday. And now that I'm off probation guess what, I still cant fucking smoke because the parents won't pay for college unless I'm drug free. I have a year and a half to go and can't afford to finish on my own so it's like I'm right back on probation.

And salvia? Psh... smoke some DMT. Also, Nitrous is awesome, Alcohol (depending on your conditions of probation), and ketamine. LSD, Mushrooms, theres plenty you can still do. So quit bitchin bout it. It could always be worse.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: Haven't smoked weed in 2 days... [Re: Platinum]
    #11160671 - 09/30/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Platinum said:
Quote:

itsthedank said:

Quit your bitching. I did a year and a half after smoking for 7 years pretty much everyday. And now that I'm off probation guess what, I still cant fucking smoke because the parents won't pay for college unless I'm drug free. I have a year and a half to go and can't afford to finish on my own so it's like I'm right back on probation.

And salvia? Psh... smoke some DMT. Also, Nitrous is awesome, Alcohol (depending on your conditions of probation), and ketamine. LSD, Mushrooms, theres plenty you can still do. So quit bitchin bout it. It could always be worse.

yeah, you can't responsibly smoke weed, so go irresponsibly use dmt and mushrooms, good publicity is a-waitin!

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Offlineitsthedank
The Dude
Male

#11160730 - 09/30/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i dont give a fuck if i cant smoke or not, i've been here before so its not a big deal.

My main reason for bitching is having to go through all the probation bullshit as i said before, i hate giving these fuckers my money, especially paying for lab fees every month when i dont even get tested every month.

And i probably will start excercising more to keep my mind off it and i always got music which gives me a high like no other drug out there so im sure i'll be fine.

God knows i need the excercise anyways

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11160775 - 09/30/09 10:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

Platinum said:
Quote:

itsthedank said:

yeah, you can't responsibly smoke weed, so go irresponsibly use dmt and mushrooms, good publicity is a-waitin!

I mean I guess you can say thats irresponsible, because you're supposed to be sober. But if the kid is still trying to get high, then there you go... thats how you can get high. I don't see how using DMT and mushrooms is irresponsible besides the fact that he shouldn't be using, unelss that's what youre saying.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: Haven't smoked weed in 2 days... [Re: Platinum]
    #11160811 - 09/30/09 10:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Platinum said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

Platinum said:
Quote:

itsthedank said:

I mean I guess you can say thats irresponsible, because you're supposed to be sober. But if the kid is still trying to get high, then there you go... thats how you can get high. I don't see how using DMT and mushrooms is irresponsible besides the fact that he shouldn't be using, unelss that's what youre saying.

What I meant was that if he got caught smoking, twice from what I've interpreted, then he's obviously irresponsibly engaging in such activity. I could care less about it from a moral standard, just take care of your damn self and don't get into any legality issues. I also feel that calling the effects of DMT or mushrooms a "high to get by" kind of ridiculous, I think such things are sacraments and should be treated as such. My advice is to stop smoking, not because "it's wrong since you're on probation", but because it's his ass on the line, nobody else's - getting high is only one part of life, I think getting high should be used to accentuate the greatness of activities and not be used *excessively* as a tool to counter-act boredom, especially if it's really starting to take over your life and get you into trouble such as this :shrug: :teacher:

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Offlineitsthedank
The Dude
Male

#11160890 - 09/30/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

wise words that i need to learn to live by

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11160896 - 09/30/09 10:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
What I meant was that if he got caught smoking, twice from what I've interpreted, then he's obviously irresponsibly engaging in such activity. I could care less about it from a moral standard, just take care of your damn self and don't get into any legality issues. I also feel that calling the effects of DMT or mushrooms a "high to get by" kind of ridiculous, I think such things are sacraments and should be treated as such. My advice is to stop smoking, not because "it's wrong since you're on probation", but because it's his ass on the line, nobody else's - getting high is only one part of life, I think getting high should be used to accentuate the greatness of activities and not be used *excessively* as a tool to counter-act boredom, especially if it's really starting to take over your life and get you into trouble such as this :shrug: :teacher:

I didn't mean that it should be a substitute for smoking marijuana. Merely showing him that just because he's on probation doesn't mean that he can't consume any form of substances until it's over. Obviously he should stop smoking, I don't think anyone here is debating the fact that he should stop smoking MJ. Just pointing out that there are other things you can STILL DO on probation, that's all.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
    #11160899 - 09/30/09 10:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:highfive:

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag