Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
holy fucking shit sensory overload wheee whooo wheee whooo
    #11160257 - 09/30/09 11:16 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

OH MY GOD MY BRAIN EXPLODED!!

i wonder what would happen if I applied them all..

to my balls?

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineChubba
Vape hungry

Re: holy fucking shit sensory overload wheee whooo wheee whooo [Re: pfxtc]
    #11160271 - 09/30/09 11:17 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

LOL, don't put deep heat (I guess it's a similar product) on your balls or cock.

One time after smoking HEAPPSSS of really strong bud I rubbed a mountain of deep heat onto my back, absolutely fucked me up, body was on fire.

InvisibleNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Suburbia Flag
Re: holy fucking shit sensory overload wheee whooo wheee whooo [Re: Chubba]
    #11160285 - 09/30/09 11:19 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

RhotoV kicks serious ass.  I've had my boss tell me my eyes were eerily bright and clear before.  It's really refreshing right out of bed too.  It melts right through the eye crust.  :awesome:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: holy fucking shit sensory overload wheee whooo wheee whooo [Re: Chubba]
    #11160293 - 09/30/09 11:20 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Chubba said:
LOL, don't put deep heat (I guess it's a similar product) on your balls or cock.

One time after smoking HEAPPSSS of really strong bud I rubbed a mountain of deep heat onto my back, absolutely fucked me up, body was on fire.

i was tripping rather good one time and all my friends around me were rolling and I had some vicks in my car and they all ran out and god it and proceeded to rub it all over their bodies, it was fucking the sickest weirdest thing i've ever seen - they were doing balls and all, then they all started weeping in pain and I think I almost died laughing - it was fucking.. the funniest thing that's ever happened.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: holy fucking shit sensory overload wheee whooo wheee whooo [Re: Newbie]
    #11160298 - 09/30/09 11:21 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Newbie said:
RhotoV kicks serious ass.  I've had my boss tell me my eyes were eerily bright and clear before.  It's really refreshing right out of bed too.  It melts right through the eye crust.  :awesome:

I've yet to try V - the Hydra is supposdely the most intense, I use the Ice stuff a lot, well, just started like a week ago - and the contact feeling is amazing.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
    #11160308 - 09/30/09 11:22 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

apply it to your balls, and ye shall regret. This is the word of god

well im not sure about balls but i once accidentally got some on my wheeee wheeee, and it was misery

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

#11160448 - 09/30/09 11:43 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

Chubba said:

i was tripping rather good one time and all my friends around me were rolling and I had some vicks in my car and they all ran out and god it and proceeded to rub it all over their bodies, it was fucking the sickest weirdest thing i've ever seen - they were doing balls and all, then they all started weeping in pain and I think I almost died laughing - it was fucking.. the funniest thing that's ever happened.

:rofl2:

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
    #11160505 - 09/30/09 11:51 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

Newbie said:

I've yet to try V - the Hydra is supposdely the most intense, I use the Ice stuff a lot, well, just started like a week ago - and the contact feeling is amazing.

I need to get some of those. I hear they're great.
I'm really bad at putting stuff in my eye, but I need to start doing it anyways. I've gotten a few comments lately about my constantly red eyes.

I always end up getting really high, then getting paranoid about my eyes and deciding to wear sunglasses inside and look sketchier than I would with the red eyes.

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: holy fucking shit sensory overload wheee whooo wheee whooo [Re: alternatereality]
    #11160521 - 09/30/09 11:53 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

alternatereality said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

Newbie said:

I'm really bad at putting stuff in my eye, but I need to start doing it anyways. I've gotten a few comments lately about my constantly red eyes.

I always end up getting really high, then getting paranoid about my eyes and deciding to wear sunglasses inside and look sketchier than I would with the red eyes.

lol - it took my awhile to get used to it, i like to stare straight into the dropper, hold it really high up, and just drop it in, all my friends like hold their eyelids open and shit and it's just unnecessary.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

#11160550 - 09/30/09 11:56 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

I missed my eye by like four inches last weekend.
It was tragic.

God damn I was high.

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: holy fucking shit sensory overload wheee whooo wheee whooo [Re: laserpig]
    #11160559 - 09/30/09 11:57 PM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

laserpig said:
I missed my eye by like four inches last weekend.
It was tragic.

God damn I was high.

lol, i've gotten it all over my face before and just kept going because i was laughing so much.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
    #11160696 - 10/01/09 12:13 AM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

alternatereality said:
Quote:

pfxtc said:
Quote:

Newbie said:

lol - it took my awhile to get used to it, i like to stare straight into the dropper, hold it really high up, and just drop it in, all my friends like hold their eyelids open and shit and it's just unnecessary.

How bad is the burning?

--------------------

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: holy fucking shit sensory overload wheee whooo wheee whooo [Re: alternatereality]
    #11160708 - 10/01/09 12:15 AM (8 years, 23 days ago)

it's not really a burning

more like "mouthwash for the eyes" - ESPECIALLY the Rhoto stuff. It feels REALLY REALLY good, but it's pretty intense.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
    #11160717 - 10/01/09 12:16 AM (8 years, 23 days ago)

i've got a question...are any of those rolling fads like vicks under the eyes and whatever, as good tripping? if said trip produces an incredible body high?

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: holy fucking shit sensory overload wheee whooo wheee whooo [Re: the bizzle]
    #11160734 - 10/01/09 12:19 AM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
i've got a question...are any of those rolling fads like vicks under the eyes and whatever, as good tripping? if said trip produces an incredible body high?

no clue,

vicks under the eyes sounds fucking irritating, you're supposed to put it under your nose and on your throat/chest. all I know is that my friends were running around like nuts about how good it felt, until they.. put it on their nuts. they werent through an entire canister.

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub