Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Loc: 805 Saint Cloud Road Mars
whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work!
    #11156367 - 09/30/09 10:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well im just curious...can get mush, x, and what not...but love to try new enthos that actually work..and enjoyable///

besides cacti and a few others what are you some enthos legally obtained online that are actually enjoyable, be it psychedelic, relaxing... antying worthwhile???

i still really want to make a lotus tea and get some cacti ( just afraid ill mess up in the steps in make the cacti)..any links for cacti for complete newbies that dont have a lot of steps and effective???

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
Re: whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work! [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11156384 - 09/30/09 10:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

salvia divinorum if you have never tried it. get it while it is still legal. a lot of states are in the process of making it illegal.
i dont fuck with the extract, only the raw leaf. Just smoke 3  Enormous bong bowls of it and you will have an experience unlike no other. the extract IMO is too concentrated and unnatural.

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work! [Re: subject]
    #11156432 - 09/30/09 11:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I HATE sally hah. should have put that in there..

i know theres a lot of decent legal enthos out there..

cacti has to be number 1..im curious in a few things..

mainly want to do extracts with most. but would love something to have in b/w my weed stashes and mush..

hbws seem interesting at the right dose and from the right seed supplier.

--------------------

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work! [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11156438 - 09/30/09 11:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i remember seeing a easy preparation for cacti on here...

and curious whats the best way to used dried tissue?

--------------------

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11156446 - 09/30/09 11:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah I figure you had already tried it.

I only tend to smoke it around once a year. you could always get a psychedelic toad : bufo alvarius

--------------------

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work! [Re: subject]
    #11156453 - 09/30/09 11:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

always thought of that...seems weird though haa. ordering a toad...easier than trying to find vendors for rcs though...

id love to try hbws but its just so mixed up with reports.

cacti might be on top the list. just really worried in wrecking the final product.

thanks for the suggestion though.

and actually small amounts of sallyd in weed is alright, but not worth the money to me..

making an order for kratom and kava soon, but just curious what other pychonaughts use and like.

--------------------

Edited by nowwhoutthink (09/30/09 11:15 AM)

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11156479 - 09/30/09 11:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have done hbwr a few times, and know a friend who has tripped nuts on them. If you eat enough you will certainly trip. It almost always includes vomiting your guts out first. but its definitely worth trying a few times. just be sure to scrape off the coating of the seeds to make the nausea less severe. dont fight vomiting though, it almost always happens.

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #11156554 - 09/30/09 11:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by ShroomDoom (09/30/09 04:46 PM)

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

#11156569 - 09/30/09 11:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thanks. any ideas on reducing the vomiting and cramps??? ginger ale and pink stuff????

any other enthos???

lets say i got 2 oz of dried tissue?? what is inyour opinion the best way?

thanks for the pics SD

--------------------

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work! [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11156607 - 09/30/09 11:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

shroom doom is that the end product?

That tek sounds awesome!

I'm gonna make me some mescaline soon!

To the OP, it's not an entheogen but JWH-018 is my favorite legal (in the US) intoxicant

--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work! [Re: Mchaggis]
    #11156761 - 09/30/09 12:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mchaggis said:
shroom doom is that the end product?

yeah , in its final form.

when you first scrape it up its a gooey, tarry dark red stuff. almost like opium or hash oil. then when it dries it turns into a orange waxy peel which you can chop up into little piles. it will dry even further and become a sandy consistency but its still kind of waxy, comparable to DMT crystals. its a heck of a lot more convenient to store and use than cactus slugde.

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work! [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11156802 - 09/30/09 12:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

between threads like these and youtubers like Neurosoup, I'll have you kids drugs banned from ya in no time :cop:. Thanks.

I can't wait till I bust some irresponsible kids who got this information laid out easy for them when they would have been too oblivious to find it themselves otherwise :cop:

:cop: excellent

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work! [Re: the bizzle]
    #11156912 - 09/30/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

but mescaline is illegal, officer.:frown:

--------------------

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work! [Re: the bizzle]
    #11156951 - 09/30/09 12:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

huh

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
    #11157974 - 09/30/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
but mescaline is illegal, officer.:frown:

hmm...all the more reason :cop:. In fact, i think it was the first psychedelic to become illegal, therefore I am extra concerned about not letting common folk obtain this, now that I know :cop: thanks.

:cop:

seriously though these kind of threads are not such a good idea :hitlerdance:

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

#11158129 - 09/30/09 04:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sorry if tread is bad. delete if necessary

--------------------

Edited by nowwhoutthink (09/30/09 04:01 PM)

Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
    #11158207 - 09/30/09 04:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

@ ShroomDoom: using that method, how is the nausea compared to drinking tear or eating iso extracted tar?

--------------------

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

#11158319 - 09/30/09 04:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You could try pep spice to mix in with weed. It's really expensive and some people don't like it.

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Re: whats your favorite entho...if youre trying goin legal but want something that work! [Re: dwtk]
    #11158326 - 09/30/09 04:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dwtk said:
@ ShroomDoom: using that method, how is the nausea compared to drinking tear or eating iso extracted tar?

there is still some nausea esp with doses above 150 mg. considerably less than with tea or iso tar. its only for the first hour and a half. nothing that ginger tea or fresh gingeroot couldn't tackle. i always drink some yerba mate and peppermint with the extract too that helps with speedy onset.

i have thrown up from both tea and iso tar before but never from the acetate. don't get me wrong a purge is good; its getting well. however, sometimes i like to take some nice acetate crystals and explore nature. i like it for the convenience. i still very much love my sludge brew though. :cactuarrun:

p. torch makes some really nice clean feeling acetate crystals that are closest to pure mescaline. san pedro supposedly you can feel the other dreamy alkaloids with the mescaline a lot more.

--------------------

OfflineTurky
Wandering in awe

#11159244 - 09/30/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I really like Kratom and Kava Kava =D. I am actually drinking a nice lumpsum of Kava right now :wink:

P.s I have read a lot about the kavalactones getting destroyed when Kava is heated above 140 degrees. However, I have also read of many people smoking it and feeling effects, although it feels a little different. I also gave this a try, I smoked it with tobacco and a few other legal things and in my opinion it produced nice effects. Not sure how this works though? :confused:

--------------------
~Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be~ Aldous Huxley

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag