Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedoom876
Stranger

conflicting Amanita trip reports
    #11159127 - 09/30/09 08:38 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Alright, so some get sick, and some get a successful trip. I know it isn't like psilocybin and all, but if anyone can tell me what a good, high dose trip done correctly(eliminating the bad stuff with cooking)would somewhat be like:visuals, length, body sensations; do you see entities, hear voices? Please try to avoid things that are worded like "the soup had a magical aura, swirling like galaxies and stardust" and bullshit like that. Yeah, that's something, paraphrased, that I read here.

I just wanna know, because I wanna try either amanita or yopo on Halloween; prolly yopo.

thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinememory_nirvana
nomad
Male User Gallery

Loc: oklahoma
Re: conflicting Amanita trip reports [Re: doom876]
    #11159362 - 09/30/09 09:11 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i will be eating some amanita this weekend for the first time however i have smoked some of it and man wow is all i can say i did not hav many visuals at all pretty much none however it was like i cold some how see the energy contained, sent and received bye objects and people as well as the flowing energy in the room. I can not wait until this weekend!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: conflicting Amanita trip reports [Re: memory_nirvana]
    #11159684 - 09/30/09 09:49 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

ate Amanita muscaria var. formosa a few months ago. might do a trip report.... but any way the effects consisted of extreme drowsiness, visuals like you wouldn't believe. you do see entities in Cevs... its hard to describe. the body high is like a complete numbing, and you will probably have a cold sweat. i blacked out alot. mentally you will have an experience unlike any other psychedelic. i believe i could not smell... my hearing was minimum. my recommendation is to take them at night, and take a dosage like 5g muscaria. either order from Internets or pick wild. wild toadstools can be cured via fan drying, oven drying, sun drying, and various other methods. i recommend you do this somewhere you will be able to sleep, and have  people with you. will last  like 12 hours.

good luck:dizope:

*edit- name of species :/

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Edited by Salomon (09/30/09 09:52 PM)

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: conflicting Amanita trip reports [Re: Salomon]
    #11160950 - 10/01/09 12:48 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
ate Amanita muscaria var. formosa a few months ago. might do a trip report.... but any way the effects consisted of extreme drowsiness, visuals like you wouldn't believe. you do see entities in Cevs... its hard to describe. the body high is like a complete numbing, and you will probably have a cold sweat. i blacked out alot. mentally you will have an experience unlike any other psychedelic. i believe i could not smell... my hearing was minimum. my recommendation is to take them at night, and take a dosage like 5g muscaria. either order from Internets or pick wild. wild toadstools can be cured via fan drying, oven drying, sun drying, and various other methods. i recommend you do this somewhere you will be able to sleep, and have  people with you. will last  like 12 hours.

good luck:dizope:

*edit- name of species :/

Wow, I see. That's the first major reporting of visuals I have read. Hw would one compare it to another entheogen? I know, that's tough, but it's all relativity without the actual experience for me

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

OfflineTIG
Stranger
Male

Loc: wisconsin
    #11161085 - 10/01/09 01:03 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Start off carefully.Then work your way up slowly.

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: conflicting Amanita trip reports [Re: TIG]
    #11161198 - 10/01/09 01:20 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I was gonna start with a high, high dose. I've heard, when cured right, they are FAR less toxic.

--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#11161406 - 10/01/09 01:57 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

well alot of the problem is people are using shitty ones they buy off the internet with unkown potency and freshness. also take way too much also have no cultural ties to it and its not something passed on to them.

amanita are best when picked and passed on by the people that know how to use em to the people that dont other wise shit isnt gona work right specially if they are being sold

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

Re: conflicting Amanita trip reports [Re: thedudenj]
    #11161454 - 10/01/09 02:08 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
well alot of the problem is people are using shitty ones they buy off the internet with unkown potency and freshness. also take way too much also have no cultural ties to it and its not something passed on to them.

amanita are best when picked and passed on by the people that know how to use em to the people that dont other wise shit isnt gona work right specially if they are being sold

Well, people say look for hand picked, fresh ones, but we don't have that. I was prolly gonna use Bouncing Bear. I know I'm white and have alot of ancestry in Europe, so I wanted to try the ted mushroom from there. That's the only reason I'm even considering it over yopo for Halloween.

--------------------

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

#11161592 - 10/01/09 02:41 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Would it be worth the risk of a bad batch to buy from BBB, promably grade A Lativa caps, or eastern European.

--------------------

Offlinedoom876
Stranger

#11163160 - 10/01/09 12:59 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

bump

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#11163560 - 10/01/09 02:19 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

not really why dont you find someone to give you some> its totally the season right now

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Columbus OH Flag
    #11163678 - 10/01/09 02:43 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Amanita is an interesting one.  It was more of a dream like experience.  I saw a plastic water bottle catch fire even though it was too far away from the camp fire to catch.  I was only feeling the onset of the amanita before i mixed it up with some other stuff.

- 0:00  I ate 14 grams of dried amanita muscaria from an online vendor

- 0:20  5 grams of psilocybin cubensis lemon tek

- 0:35  2 bowls of cannabis and nitrous oxide

Goneeeeeeeee

My peak was just me laying on the ground vomiting violently going in and out of reality.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: conflicting Amanita trip reports [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11163703 - 10/01/09 02:49 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

lol thats excessive 14 g of good amanita would leave you collapsing sually and be really unpleasnt cause how strong that would be the other day i made some chicken mushroom alfredo with buck wheat noodles and it was hard to eat it cause how hard i would trip on it, i only put one fresh amanita in it a smaller sized cap too.  lately i been over doing it when cooking with them. i made some before a festival in curry and i gave it to my girl and our friend and our friend is like Whoa i feel the amanita wow thats nice it took away my cramps too

any who i can say the same for 5g cubes thats just over kill beating a dead horse.

--------------------

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Doctor Manhattan
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Jersey Flag
    #11163708 - 10/01/09 02:50 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Amanita is very dream-like. It's hard to explain because you almost fall in and out of sleep or a dream like state (in the higher doses). Cannabis and Amanita reminds me of a third-person video game like realm. Amanita and Psilocybin is just unexplainable. Then there's low dosages that make it perfect for meditation. Smoked it's also awesome. Then if you're graced with the ego death/dissolution type experience from them, it's one you will surely never forget.

There's so many levels and variations of effects that you can get from them. It's almost impossible (if you've never used them yourself before and haven't experimented) to determine what dose will give you "x" type of experience.

Since it can vary greatly between people, your best bet is to get an ounce so you can practice the different methods of ingestion, preparations, etc. and familiarize yourself with them.

--------------------
"We can accept God becoming Man to save Man, but not Man becoming God to save Himself."
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonnyV23/playlists
https://soundcloud.com/bigstroonzedm
https://soundcloud.com/bigstroonzrap
https://twitter.com/BiG_StroOnZ

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: conflicting Amanita trip reports [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #11163723 - 10/01/09 02:52 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

amanita plus dxm is great

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Columbus OH Flag
    #11163749 - 10/01/09 02:57 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
any who i can say the same for 5g cubes thats just over kill beating a dead horse.

I don't think so.  I had some incredible experiences, out of body experience, launching into this other dimension.  Total break down of time, space.  It felt like my mind dissolved into infinity.  Will definitely remember that trip for the rest of my life.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#11163800 - 10/01/09 03:03 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i rather just take like 2 and throw them in ayahuasca ^.^

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #11164053 - 10/01/09 03:54 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

forgot to mention also****

very pleasant when smoked. not at all like an oral dose. MUCH more mellow. tastes rather unpleasant though... mix with ganja for a much better taste. it will not, IME, be smokable when rolled. effects- light headedness, mild visuals, possible runny nose, dry moulth, and a plesant body high.

:scaryshroom::baggy:  =  :sunny:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Doctor Manhattan
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Jersey Flag
Re: conflicting Amanita trip reports [Re: Salomon]
    #11164066 - 10/01/09 03:56 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Alpha & Omega = Psilocybin & Amanita
Quote:

Salomon said:
forgot to mention also****

very pleasant when smoked. not at all like an oral dose. MUCH more mellow. tastes rather unpleasant though... mix with ganja for a much better taste. it will not, IME, be smokable when rolled. effects- light headedness, mild visuals, possible runny nose, dry moulth, and a plesant body high.

:scaryshroom::baggy:  =  :sunny:

I miss ripping Amanitas through a bong with a nice dank nugget resting on top. The combo is meant to be.

I will agree that rolling blunts with it isn't the most enjoyable because of the Earthyness of the smoke - it ruins the taste of Cannabis. However, it isn't all that bad. Just not something you want to do often. Through a bong or waterpipe is ideal.

--------------------
"We can accept God becoming Man to save Man, but not Man becoming God to save Himself."
https://www.youtube.com/user/SonnyV23/playlists
https://soundcloud.com/bigstroonzedm
https://soundcloud.com/bigstroonzrap
https://twitter.com/BiG_StroOnZ

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: conflicting Amanita trip reports [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #11168021 - 10/02/09 04:45 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

lol i forgot they were in my meal from being high on them then smoked a bowl then started to trip lol. i love the low doses as much as the big

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience