Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblespiralingmind
I am a fresh cut Palindrome
Female User Gallery

Loc: 412
Probation extended today.. extremely depressed..
    #11158731 - 09/30/09 07:36 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

A little strange for this to be my first post on this account.. Today was supposed to be a really great day, you know the kind of day you go into with the best of intentions and leave with the worst of them.

I got arrested early September of 08 for minimal charges but because of the others i was affiliated with at the time of arrest and the extreme amounts of harder things they had i got dragged into their whole slew of legal troubles.

I had never been in any real trouble before and bullshitted around so i got through the initial first six months by cutting corners and juuust passing screens. I eventually failed and it got extended so i decided to really take it seriously because i'm not the type of spirit who belongs in the system. i thrive on positive vibes and sunshine.

Thankfully the trips ive been having in recent months have been a great help for looking at things logically, like realizing the system does what it does and some people like myself do get thrown underneath the bus, accepting my shady past and moving forward, and forgiving myself for this mess im responsible for, etc. My ego has been completely shot because of these trips, but I find that subconsciously I'm a better person because of it.

Today was supposed to be my last day, finally. All i could think about was how good it would feel to cut myself from these puppet strings and know that i had really gotten my shit together and could take something out of this experience. I have been saving pay checks for court fines and what not for the past few weeks and had been meaning to get them to who i needed. I live in Pittsburgh and as some of you may know we hosted the g20 summit this past week so the city was in chaos and everything was shut down, not to mention this business closes at 430. Days were trickling away and so were the reasons i had why i couldn't make it. So finally I called yesterday nearing that time and they said to come in the morning and said it would be fine. My PO came to my house today and gave me the news that i would be extended for a month because of my failure to comply in the paying of the court fines, because the check wouldn't be cleared by tomorrow.

I am just wondering if anyone out there has ever felt the way I do, felt so upset and idiotic and worthless because of my own actions. I really had to question myself earlier if all these feelings were just about being disappointed I was going to be screened for the next month. I found that although its a fraction of the reason its mostly how frustrated I am with dealing with this anymore. Forced NA meetings, therapy, checkups, having to report to Simone all the time, not being able to leave the county without permission, curfews. Oh yeah and did i mention one of the girls *cough* narcs *cough *i was with for this was getting spun the whole time AND had charges much more savere AND shes already off? I'm sorry for this rant and feel much better just typing it out.

I would really like to hear some of your experiences with this just to let me know there are other people out there just like me.. good people with bad track records..

--thanks for listening

Edited by spiralingmind (09/30/09 09:09 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
Re: Probation extended today.. extremely depressed.. [Re: spiralingmind]
    #11158770 - 09/30/09 07:43 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Don't worry. You are young. You still have time.

I've been through worse and came out fucking godly.

You just gotta stick it out. Only time and good behavior will make things better.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Probation extended today.. extremely depressed.. [Re: meatcakeman]
    #11159060 - 09/30/09 08:26 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So what was the reason that your probation was extended? Because you didn't pay the fines in time?

If so then maybe you can talk directly to your PO and explain the situation. I understand your disappointment. It's like being a kid and waiting for christmas, only to find that it's been pushed back a month.

I'm still kinda confused as to the reason why it was extended. Can you please clairfy?

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Invisiblespiralingmind
Female User Gallery

Re: Probation extended today.. extremely depressed.. [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11159314 - 09/30/09 09:05 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yes it was extended because i didn't pay the fines in time,although i was told otherwise on the phone. and when i spoke with him today he said it was too late to fill out the completion paper work.. Perfect analogy by the way, hits it on the nose.. Thanks for the support!

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#11159375 - 09/30/09 09:12 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck that shit, if there was something preventing you from paying that was out of your hand (the G20 riots), you should be able to get some leeway.

Just keep pressing them and explain your situation. It sounds like there was nothing you could do to pay it on time. Press the shit out of them and ask to speak to the PO's supervisor.

BTW, I have family in Crawford County and in Pittsburgh and a friend in Meadville that's a cop (called down to PB). They have all said it's been a fucking mess the past few days.

If that shit prevented you from making the payment on time then you definitely have a reason to fight it. Go to your PO's supervisor and explain it.

Best of luck to you dude, I definitely think that if you press hard enough you can resolve this.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Invisiblespiralingmind
Female User Gallery

Re: Probation extended today.. extremely depressed.. [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11159566 - 09/30/09 09:36 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

thanks ill keep you updated, ill definitley give it a try

--------------------

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
    #11159969 - 09/30/09 10:25 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

if you have a receipt for that day, then it was paid that day. It's not when the check clears.  Usually if you mail it, it's not when they receive it, but the post mark on the envelope. Take it to a judge if you have to.

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub