Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisibleshroomiin
unprofound

Loc: Zone 6 Flag
Re: xbox or ps3? [Re: Boss Mosely]
    #11198936 - 10/07/09 07:23 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

well i know sombody said saints is an xbox exclusive...its not i have saints 2 for ps3.

and also to whoever said the xbox controller aint bulky and annoying..i thought it was comfortable too until i got a ps3...now i could never go back. ps3 controller is way nicer feeling to me now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroomiin
unprofound

Re: xbox or ps3? [Re: Chespirito]
    #11198942 - 10/07/09 07:29 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Chespirito said:
Quote:

despisedicon said:

You can pirate games.
Better controller.

Can you really pirate games? Do you have a guide for that?  Im all over that if true.

As for the controller, like I said I have both systems, but I personally dislike the xbox controller

yeah if you know what you are doing..

first of all you need to have the right brand dvd drive in your xbox which is all luck. I know some brands of the dvd drive are harder to crack than others, some dont even have a program made for them. either way, then you need to get a raid card from somwhere and hook it up to your computer and run the appropriate crack. its a lot more trouble than you think unless you know exactky how to do it...

i was lucky enough to get the wrong kind of dvd drive, spent hours trying to crack it but just gave up after a while and bought a ps3 haha.

Quote:

despisedicon said:
Quote:

SneezingPenis said:
Quote:

despisedicon said:

Netflix.
You can pirate games.
Better controller.
Backwards compatibility on most games. 

PS3

It only took them several years but they actually have games now.
Free online.

They both aren't anything special compared to PC.

do some research buddy. you can stream movies from PSN, every playstation is like a redbox now... and Playstation invented backwards compatibility pretty much... and the xbox controller is a clunky, left handed dominant piece of shit.

You sound like a PS3fanboy.  They are both toys compared to the glorious master PC gaming race.

i have a nice gaming pc as well but i never really use it! thats the thing about pc's...it cost me a fortune to build it, and i mean once you get tired of playing FPS on steam and a few RTS games, then there isnt really much to play. as far as playability goes, thats where consoles shine. yes a computer can provide the best gaming experience overall, but you need to have top of the line components and its not really for everybody...does not have a wide variety in the types of games available whereas consoles have all types of games you just slide the disk in and away you go...i enjoy the simplicity over countless hours playing dust2 on CSS

Edited by shroomiin (10/07/09 07:36 AM)

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: xbox or ps3? [Re: shroomiin]
    #11198956 - 10/07/09 07:33 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

oh i didn't say it wasn't bulky, but thats what i actually like about it.  the ps3 controller is just to tiny for my big hands, as a result my hands actually start to hurt.  i think im starting to get arthritisis in my hands so i pick up on bad designs/uncomfortable.  and those thumbsticks are slippery, i have to keep readjusting my thumbs.  but yah i guess it depends on the individuals hands on which controller will be better suited for them, but i think overall big hands like the xbox better because its a bigger controller and you don't have to reach to the center for the thumbsticks

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Invisibleshroomiin
unprofound

Re: xbox or ps3? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #11198964 - 10/07/09 07:38 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hell ya man. i think that people just prefer the controller that they goes with whatever console they have and argue that it is better. i mean they are both good, when i had an xbox i swore that it was better than the old ps2/ps3 controller, but since i switched and got used to it now i think the opposite hahaha

InvisibleKBG1977
    #11199266 - 10/07/09 08:59 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Dreamcast!!! Just kidding Ps3 is the shit:grin: xbox sucks,and needs to be discontinued.

InvisibleechoesSG
Dancing Echoes
Male

#11199723 - 10/07/09 10:44 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shroomiin said:
hell ya man. i think that people just prefer the controller that they goes with whatever console they have and argue that it is better. i mean they are both good, when i had an xbox i swore that it was better than the old ps2/ps3 controller, but since i switched and got used to it now i think the opposite hahaha

I think the best controller Iv ever used was on dreamcast which i dont have anymore.

I like the PS2 controller better than the 360 or PS3 controllers... but I prefer the 360 controller over the PS3 controller..

if you cant tell the difference between the PS2 and PS3 controllers, than you may be mentally challenged.

Invisibleshroomiin
unprofound

Re: xbox or ps3? [Re: echoesSG]
    #11200244 - 10/07/09 12:16 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

echoesSG said:
Quote:

shroomiin said:

I think the best controller Iv ever used was on dreamcast which i dont have anymore.

I like the PS2 controller better than the 360 or PS3 controllers... but I prefer the 360 controller over the PS3 controller..

if you cant tell the difference between the PS2 and PS3 controllers, than you may be mentally challenged.

i did not know there was a difference between the ps2 and ps3 controllers besides the r2/l2 buttons being triggers and the middle playstation button, oh ya and the sixaxis thing and theyre wireless!...but then again i never compared them side to side.

how could you like tghe ps2 version better than the ps3?

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #11218486 - 10/09/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shroomiin said:
Quote:

echoesSG said:
Quote:

shroomiin said:

i did not know there was a difference between the ps2 and ps3 controllers besides the r2/l2 buttons being triggers and the middle playstation button, oh ya and the sixaxis thing and theyre wireless!...but then again i never compared them side to side.

how could you like tghe ps2 version better than the ps3?

yes, other than the l2/r2, i see no difference, guess im mentally challenged after all...that makes me sad...

peace

OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

Re: xbox or ps3? [Re: supra]
    #11300917 - 10/22/09 04:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

PS3. Both consoles have their share of games coming out now, PS3 has some good exclusives lined up, I think as far as game releases go both systems are equal now, given that the Xbox360 was released earlier so it has more.

You have to pay for live, PS3 network is free and it keeps on improving, you can now access the XMB from in game and they got points and trophies now and other shit.

Playstation's hardware is better, that's a given... All I hear about with Xbox's is red light of deaths all the time, not to mention PS3's processor is better and uses blu-ray which is NOT just good for movies, it also has a lot more disc space for game developers to utilize.

Oh yeah, and MAG coming out? 256 players in one game divided into squads with objectives, on HUGE maps with no lag? That's a PS3 only exclusive by the way and it's going to be a big hit.

My 2 cents.

Edited by Acid_Raindrops (10/22/09 04:33 PM)

Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: xbox or ps3? [Re: Acid_Raindrops]
    #11301936 - 10/22/09 07:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

More people on a screen does not equal more fun.

MAG will fail, mark my words.

OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

Re: xbox or ps3? [Re: despisedicon]
    #11301971 - 10/22/09 07:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

despisedicon said:
More people on a screen does not equal more fun.

MAG will fail, mark my words.

Have you played the beta? and it's only going to be even better comes release.

its not like each game is overloaded with people in one area, the size of the maps, squads, and different objectives that the leader of each squad commands the squad to go do, counter this. It really feels like you're in a real war this way.

Uncharted 2's beta is getting nothing but good reviews too.

Edited by Acid_Raindrops (10/22/09 07:20 PM)

Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: xbox or ps3? [Re: Acid_Raindrops]
    #11302077 - 10/22/09 07:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, friend has PS3.  I didn't like it, really.

Demon's Souls on the other hand is amazing.  Great game.

Offlineschutzemdown
Waste of Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Hoosier State Flag
Re: xbox or ps3? [Re: despisedicon]
    #11303565 - 10/22/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

just got a xbox for 100 with odst. so now I have both systems again.

--------------------
Money can't buy you love, but it can buy you drugs.

Try practicing safe sex and go fuck yourself!

AMU

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals