Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRandomstickynote
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: TX Flag
slow growing stumps
    #11120506 - 09/24/09 05:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

It's been kinda colder here lately (low 70's). Most of the times my fruits look pretty proportional, but it seems like these past weeks I can't get them to grow over an inch or two, they're mostly cap. I have no problem with that bit, but they also seem small too, seems like I was getting more weight when they were taller.

I can't figure out what conditions are causing it. They're growing crazy slow as pins, then breaking their veils very short. These are indoors, I thought maybe it was the FC they're in, because I made a monotub/shotgun hybrid that I'll be able to use as a monotub as soon as my grains are colonized (eight small patches of holes, four bottom four top, and the lid and bottom of the tub are filled with holes every 1-2 inches like a shotgun. Whole tub raised up about 2 inches off a table with a fan on low in the room) It's not a true shotgun, but the RH is steady at 99% which is what it read in my other shotgun which was built per the tek. I fan it 3-5 times a day and mist 5-6.

These two were outdoors, more than enough FAE, and it's been raining steady for about a week or so. They're sitting in a hanging basket with the brown, like straw/wicker bottoms. So even though they're getting a lot of water, it's well drained.

This guy I picked from the above because it looked like the veil broke. I'm going to see if they'll get any bigger, but they've been out there for like 3 days now, all very dark still. Which I think might be because it's in the low 70's, mid 60's lately outside because of the rain. I just don't know.

They're two different strains indoor (texas) and outdoor (thai mystery) but they colonized in the same conditions, in a cabinet at about room temp. My last batches I usually colonized right out on my dresser but I figured that wasn't such a good idea for contams.

--------------------
AMU

Edited by Randomstickynote (09/24/09 05:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck