Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinememory_nirvana
nomad
Male User Gallery

Loc: oklahoma
Re: my wife is working on ego loss. she ate 8 grams [Re: bumpn]
    #11119390 - 09/24/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

congrats on a job well done my friend.your relationship can only prosper from and through this experience

--------------------
NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManyAk
Not A Shitgiver
Male

Loc: Somewhere but not here
Re: my wife is working on ego loss. she ate 8 grams [Re: memory_nirvana]
    #11119452 - 09/24/09 02:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I wish I knew girls that are interested in psychedelics. And even more, I wish I had a girlfriend interested in them.

--------------------
                                  we are all luminous beings
why then do we not appear before each other radiant in our illumination

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: my wife is working on ego loss. she ate 8 grams [Re: MileHiMycophiles]
    #11119966 - 09/24/09 03:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MileHiMycophiles said:
nobody should be forced into a mushroom trip. but some say, "it's not for everyone"

i say entheogens are for everyone, and if it's not for you in your mind, then your mind is so far from balanced where it should be that you probably need more entheogens in order to get you straight. if you are seeing hell, there's a reason. if you freak out, then work on your insecurities... the entheogenic saint's want to help you! they wnat you to be happy! you can fight, but then you choose your own hell by living everyday with eyes closed... mis understanding all you see!

they really aren't for everyone. i feel just like your wife does after each trip. i feel like everyone needs to experience the universe in such a way. but on one hand there are those that don't have the capacity to experience these sorts of things. all they see is pretty colors and shapes, they're the types that like to take acid at dance clubs:shrug:. then there are others who have anxiety issues and the like, psychedelics can make an anxious person much more anxious... i feel really bad for those people.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

Offlinememory_nirvana
nomad
Male User Gallery

#11120031 - 09/24/09 03:43 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i say we just make a very potent extraction of psilocybin and put it in the water supply of every city and rule area in the world. i bet then we would solve a shit load of the problems in the world!!!!

--------------------

Offlinedummy

#11120041 - 09/24/09 03:45 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

^ yeah and permanently damage a lot of people. thats a really stupid idea.

--------------------

Offlinememory_nirvana
nomad
Male User Gallery

Re: my wife is working on ego loss. she ate 8 grams [Re: dummy]
    #11120109 - 09/24/09 04:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dummy said:
^ yeah and permanently damage a lot of people. that's a really stupid idea.

permanently open their minds I'm not talking about leaving them all without guides it would have to be very well organized just gather up all the shaman in the world and grid everything off it would be nice to see how strong the world leaders really are.(or more like who they really are)

--------------------

Offlinedummy

#11120315 - 09/24/09 04:30 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i don't think you understand. you're assuming just because your mind can handle it, anyone else can to. well thats pretty weak logic. you should do a google search on mushrooms and anxiety. they can really fuck with people.

--------------------

Offlinememory_nirvana
nomad
Male User Gallery

#11120362 - 09/24/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

but that's my point if we knew wow certain people react to certain things like for instance "ego loss" we could have a better understanding of how they would handle crises in a leadership position

--------------------

InvisibleMileHiMycophiles
Stranger
    #11120367 - 09/24/09 04:37 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:babyface:

--------------------

Edited by MileHiMycophiles (09/26/09 09:41 AM)

Offlineicelandic
yellow, black & rectangular

#11120559 - 09/24/09 05:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bumpn said:
i ate 7g and only had a high lvl 2 trip .my tummy was tore up. evidently i have a high tolerance and have yet been able to do a lvl 5 trip. im envious of u all

you *have* to try ginger/lemon/honey/mushroom tea. The most delicious and nausea free way of taking mushrooms (you cant taste the mushrooms at all, but cubes might be different than libs as you need to put more bulk matter in). Not even the slightest cramp or gassy burp when using this technique, and the lemon will make your mushrooms more potent. ALso recommend eating a 1x1cm knob of ginger root before taking the tea, and no food before that.

Offlineicelandic
yellow, black & rectangular

#11120574 - 09/24/09 05:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dummy said:
i don't think you understand. you're assuming just because your mind can handle it, anyone else can to. well thats pretty weak logic. you should do a google search on mushrooms and anxiety. they can really fuck with people.

mushrooms can also cure anxiety, if take with the right approach

Offlinedummy

#11120955 - 09/24/09 06:30 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i really doubt that. i've never seen or heard any evidence of that. though i've heard many claims with no actual data to back them up. but i have seen very solid evidence that suggests it worsens it drastically. you should really think about things before you go around ruining other people's lives with your quack mushrooms cures. okay, doc?

--------------------

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#11121057 - 09/24/09 06:43 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dummy said:
i really doubt that. i've never seen or heard any evidence of that. though i've heard many claims with no actual data to back them up. but i have seen very solid evidence that suggests it worsens it drastically. you should really think about things before you go around ruining other people's lives with your quack mushrooms cures. okay, doc?

Of course there isnt much if any 'data' >.<

Shrooms is illegal...... which is also why it is easy to find "shrooms make you crazy" 'data' , most of the data is from very poor set and setting.

Regardless...........

UTFSE.

There are plenty of testimonials( or "claims that are data" on this site as well as several others.

Over all, I agree with the idea that "eat shrooms = get better" is pretty cracked out advice.

BUT..... he did say "with the right approach", which I can assume means identifying the psychological source of the anxiety and working thru it therapy style....

SOOOOO , you dont -need- to be a deuche about it. :mushroom2:

Offlinedummy

Re: my wife is working on ego loss. she ate 8 grams [Re: Shad0w]
    #11121299 - 09/24/09 07:29 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i'm trying to take the realistic approach. it's a person's life, you know. if it was some sort of miracle cure for anxiety people would fucking rave about it. please, prove me wrong. i would really, really love you to. until then, shut the fuck up before you do any damage.

--------------------

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#11121364 - 09/24/09 07:42 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dummy said:
i'm trying to take the realistic approach. it's a person's life, you know. if it was some sort of miracle cure for anxiety people would fucking rave about it. please, prove me wrong. i would really, really love you to. until then, shut the fuck up before you do any damage.

I understand what your point is.

EDITED FOR CONTENT.

Edited by Shad0w (09/24/09 07:45 PM)

InvisibleMileHiMycophiles
Stranger
... [Re: Shad0w]
    #11121929 - 09/24/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:babyface:

--------------------

Edited by MileHiMycophiles (09/26/09 09:48 AM)

Offlinedummy

Re: my wife is working on ego loss. she ate 8 grams [Re: MileHiMycophiles]
    #11122063 - 09/24/09 09:34 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

wow.
firstly, fuck you. fuck you for assuming so much about me. and fuck you for not reading, what seems like anything, that i even wrote.
secondly, THAT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT MUSHROOMS CURING ANXIETY ISSUES AT ALL YOU SIMPLE MINDED DOUCHE PICKLE. AT ALLLL!!!! IT SAYS NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?????? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU!!!!
Quote:

Researchers say they’ll conducting further studies to examine whether the mushrooms can help people with such wide-ranging ailments as obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety

NOTHING AT FUCKING ALLL. FUCK YOU!

I WANT TO BELIEVE IT CAN CURE ANXIETY THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW THE LIGHT. I WISH IT COULD BE DONE.

SHOW ME RESEARCH PAPERS, NOT A FUCKING PARAGRAPH THAT EXPRESSES DESIRE TO RESEARCH SOMETHING.

SHOW ME A FUCKING TESTIMONY. YOU CANNOT FIND ONE ANYWHERE THEY DON'T EXIST.

I'M SPEAKING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE YOU FUCKING MORON. DO NOT GIVE THESE DRUGS TO PEOPLE WITH ANXIETY DISORDERS YOU STUPID, STUPID FUCKING MORON.

i use them because i feel like i'm one of the lucky ones that gets 'spiritual' experiences. i wish everyone in the whole world could see what i have seen. if it was possible i would do my best to give it to everyone. but it won't work. please understand that not everyone can use these things.

haven't you heard the ol' cliche; people with psychological disorders should not fucking touch psychedelics? this includes anxiety. 

with your stupid ass logic you can cure schizophrenics with these things.

your insults are based on absolutely nothing and i wish you would consider this because you just made yourself look foolish.

just because you (WHO HASN'T EVEN HAD A REAL FUCKING PSYCHEDLIC EXPERIENCE AND IS SCARED TO!!!!!) and your hippy dippy dumb shit wife whos had her first real experience think it's ok to give them to everyone, IT'S NOT! you don't even sound like you should have responsibility over a computer, much less a sacred molecule. go off yourself dude.

Quote:

there's lots of cures for lots of diseases that you don't know shit about because you trust your government. i don't need to prove anything to you because you're not proving anything to me

did you really just write that and post in on a public forum? are you mentally challenged? from this post i wouldn't know any better. YOU AREN'T A FUCKING DOCTOR NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE. YOU LACK THE ABILITY TO THINK CRITICALLY. YOU SHOULD NOT REPRODUCE IT WILL HURT THE SPECIES GO GET STERILIZED YOU DUMB SHIT!!! OMG

thanks for hurting my feelinsg

Edited by dummy (09/24/09 09:47 PM)

OfflineSnurry
Stranger
    #11122509 - 09/24/09 10:27 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This thread went from positive to negative in a matter of hours.

Offlinedummy

Re: my wife is working on ego loss. she ate 8 grams [Re: Snurry]
    #11122712 - 09/24/09 10:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i really didn't want it to have to come to this but when someone starts attacking me with no logic behind their argument i'm going to get upset.

out of ignorance i have a small dose of mushrooms to someone what an anxiety disorder and now they're fucked up worse than they ever were. the least i can do is set people like the numb nutted OP straight.

btw i would really like to hear your rebuttal, OP.

--------------------

Offlinememory_nirvana
nomad
Male User Gallery

#11123798 - 09/25/09 04:27 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dummy said:
i really didn't want it to have to come to this but when someone starts attacking me with no logic behind their argument i'm going to get upset.

out of ignorance i have a small dose of mushrooms to someone what an anxiety disorder and now they're fucked up worse than they ever were. the least i can do is set people like the numb nutted OP straight.

btw i would really like to hear your rebuttal, OP.

well Mr. dumb ass apparently they still have problems that they have not worked out maybe that can be achieved with a better guide or maybe they should just smoke a freakin joint or even a smaller dose that what they had is in order everyone is different not to mention that the op started this thread as a source for help on the subject at hand not for your close minded critical opinion

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder