Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetriptones
triptones
Loc: SPACE
azurescens and cyans
    #1108115 - 12/03/02 07:50 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

can anyone help me find some azure homes that arent so flodded with people and pigs like the park, also if anyone can help in the eugene area it would stoke me out.  has anyone been to astoria lateley? i went a month ago and it was dry, i only found a few. has anyone tryed the fly agarics up there? or know the proper way to prepare them? Ive seen hundreds of them but have been afraid of liver damage. :cool: triptones2002@hotmail.com     

--------------------
commit more crimes hate more people think of new original ways to do it go on man just go out and really piss someone off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: azurescens and cyans [Re: triptones]
    #1109262 - 12/04/02 06:33 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

we speak proper english here, you dont have to use jive talk to make yourself sound cool. we will more than respect you for sounding intelligent.
preparation for psilocybe azurescens is simply to eat them,
drying loses potency but is nessisary if you wish to store them for later. tea GREATLY reduces potency, and smoking them or otherwise subjecting them to dry heat will destroy any trace of potency.

A. muscaria is relitively safe but a terribly nauseating experience and not worth it. avoid this mushroom.

these should not harm your liver. however, eating the WRONG genera of mushroom will. for example, galerina autumnalis or conocybe filaris.

you need more research,or an experienced guide to teach you how to learn. but the learning you must do on your own.
nobody can learn for you.

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: azurescens and cyans [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1110985 - 12/04/02 06:29 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Word jive turkey  :grin:

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

OfflinePsillyTheSeaGull
ayatollah ofrocknrolla
communicating ideas, grammar elite, and Jive [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1113867 - 12/05/02 01:04 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Methinks, maybe you should have better spelling skills before you champion use of proper English. maybe some world travel and learning how to communicate an idea rather than construct proper sentences... intel aint wisdom.....

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: communicating ideas, grammar elite, and Jive [Re: PsillyTheSeaGull]
    #1119602 - 12/07/02 09:46 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

who me? and what?

Offlinetriptones
triptones
Loc: SPACE
Re: azurescens and cyans for dorkis malorkis [Re: Mitchnast]
    #1126553 - 12/09/02 08:38 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

word, people who cant spell shouldnt talk smack about proper english, besides if i cared about grammer or spelling, i wouldnt be boasting about it in the shroomery. also for those challenged by 1st grade reading, i was enquiring about the prep of fly agarics not azurescens. anyone will tell you that you just eat them, well of course you dry them to convert to psylocin, and as for inteligence well, you will have to actually eat some of your azurescens to fully understand what we mean by inteligence......brah

dum de dum de doodalee Boo

cosmic charlie poll
go on home your mamas callin you

Votes accepted from (12/31/69 05:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
commit more crimes hate more people think of new original ways to do it go on man just go out and really piss someone off

Offlineviscid
dikaryon
I'm a teapot

Loc: the mycological center of...
Re: azurescens and cyans for dorkis malorkis [Re: triptones]
    #1126664 - 12/09/02 08:57 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

jesus.
Quote:

grammer 

...."grammar"

what is this? 
Quote:

anyone will tell you that you just eat them, well of course you dry them to convert to psylocin

what are you converting to psilocin?
psilocin is largely lost in drying (at least it is usually in larger concentrations before drying)  some mushrooms have varying concentrations of psilocybin and psilocin.  some have one and not the other.  however, psilocin is what triggers the accumulation of neuro-transmitters and what not, the psilocybin must be converted to psilocin to cross the barrier...
amanita muscaria has none of these tryptamine derivative compounds....
peace :laugh: 

--------------------
You do not know me.

You can't see me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract