Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

content on the shroomery
    #1109177 - 12/04/02 06:04 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

does the shroomery server activity viloate CI Host's policies regarding content?

i've read it and it appears it does... i may be wrong... maybe someone can expand on this... CI Host in information can be found at the bottom of the home page when u log in...

what type of problems could this become for a member who posts incriminating information on grow operations. sharing information is one thing, as a citizen this is our right... but knowing how to do something and actually doing it are seperate issues...

granted this is an extreme but i'll toss it out there: knowing how to make bombs is one thing... spreading that information is still, technically under the law, legal... making that bomb, jail time...

there are many other things out goverment is concerned with at the moment... controlling terrorism is highest on the list.... but there is a growing perception that illegal drugs and their use are one of the US's greatest problems...

i've been told the shroomery's server is based in the United States... i don't pretend to understand constitutional law at the level it would need to be understood to speak with authority... but what type of problem does that pose to a member who lives within the US?

if the points i raise are non issues, i would love to hear why... i'm not laying this out there to stir up emotions... i'm merely pointing out anyone who grows active species is at some risk from the start... posting high volume grow ops seems very risky... are u consuming all the mushrooms personally? no? distribution charges...

for the record, i believe that all citizens of the world should have rights to allow for personal experimentation of any compound... it's a personal decision u and u live with the consequences...as archaic as the laws are, they are laws non the less... and they need to be considered...

is the shroomery server violating CI Host's policies? and what are all the potential repercussions?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: content on the shroomery [Re: Anonymous]
    #1109981 - 12/04/02 03:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i'm running a similar thread here:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum7&Number=1109195&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1

my shroom rating is taking a beating... it looks like for every one person taking my shrooms, there's another who balances it out... at least some of the people reading this understand my intent... thanks for understanding my point... peace!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion