Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleslicknick
day tripper
Male

Loc: Southeast
STRAIN OPTIONS
    #11084544 - 09/18/09 04:31 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I was just curious as to which of the following would be best suited for growing on straight coir(possibly some coffee grounds)? I figured since some strains prefer dung and some rotting wood i thought that maybe i have a strain that would be happy on coir. i don't know if all cubensis grow on the same substrates in general but if there is a difference between them i would like to increase my success\yields possibly. I have the following prints available.

Texas
treasure coast
B+
Colombian rust
Cambodian
Ecuador

Thank you in advance.

--------------------
learning

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroominit
Part Time Mycologist

Folding@home Statistics
Re: STRAIN OPTIONS [Re: slicknick]
    #11084552 - 09/18/09 04:31 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Strain thread at the top of the forum!!!

Also, a cube is a cube. They like them the same.

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
Re: STRAIN OPTIONS [Re: Shroominit]
    #11084588 - 09/18/09 04:38 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

all of them:thumbup:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

OfflineThyrax
No way
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: STRAIN OPTIONS [Re: slicknick]
    #11084629 - 09/18/09 04:48 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

slicknick said:
I was just curious as to which of the following would be best suited for growing on straight coir(possibly some coffee grounds)? I figured since some strains prefer dung and some rotting wood i thought that maybe i have a strain that would be happy on coir. i don't know if all cubensis grow on the same substrates in general but if there is a difference between them i would like to increase my success\yields possibly. I have the following prints available.

Texas
treasure coast
B+
Colombian rust
Cambodian
Ecuador

Thank you in advance.

To corect you, Different species grow on different type of sub Panaeolus Cyanescens grow on dung Or psilocybe Azurescens grow on wood.
But all P.cubensis are roughtly the same so just pick the one with your favorite name.

--------------------

Invisible13shroomsM
Lightning Shaman
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Trusted Cultivator
Re: STRAIN OPTIONS [Re: Thyrax]
    #11084664 - 09/18/09 04:56 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Thyrax said:
Quote:

slicknick said:

Texas
treasure coast
B+
Colombian rust
Cambodian
Ecuador

Thank you in advance.

To corect you, Different species grow on different type of sub Panaeolus Cyanescens grow on dung Or psilocybe Azurescens grow on wood.
But all P.cubensis are roughtly the same so just pick the one with your favorite name.

well put.

13:scaryshroom::congrats:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
Click here ^ for the AMU forum
VVV AMUs Free Active/Edible/Exotic Spore Print or Syringe or Edible Culture Trade Thread VVV
"Man is the sex organ of the machine world" ~  Marshall McLuhan

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds