Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

preparing for a high dosage trip...
    #1108173 - 12/03/02 10:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ok ive had my fair share of trips now, usually never surpasing a medium level 3 but ive come the point in my voyages where i want to tripping harder than i ever have...ive got some EQ's and i think ill probably eat around 10-12 grams sometime next week...what i want to know is, is there anything you should prepare for while preparing for a higher level trip that is any different from preparing for a level 2 or 3 trip? im figuring on taking this voyage alone to enhance the trip and because i find when i have others around me it seems to really make me feel weird (if the other person is sober) and people around me who are also tripping just seem to distract me from the trip and i want to experience something very intense ive only read about so far...so if any of you have any tips for inhancing high dosage trips and if there is anything you do differently when preparing for a high dosage trip?
thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehuboldium
Re: preparing for a high dosage trip... [Re: celestialtripper]
    #1108415 - 12/03/02 11:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i am glad that you are ready to take the step from tripping to spiritual exploration, you wont regret it, after dosing high i think you will find that your outlook on life is more positive, you want to make yourself healthier, you become more spiritual, have a better respect for mushrooms and are actually on a higher plane than average people.

that said lets get to it, you made a very wise shoice by choosing to leave friends behind, often times people never make it to level 5 on very high doses, friends are one cause of this, i recomed finding a nice empty beach or comfortable forest and tripping there in the dark, the dark makes it all the more fun. Remember to fast for 10 hours before the trip, 4 hours before the trip i usually have about 1/4 cup of homemade soy kefir, it fills you comfortably while keeping you light, the bacteria also make the nausea associated with mushrooms slightly lessened. 30 minutes before eating them take about 4 ginger pills to help with nausea. When you eat your mushrooms eat them like food, dont chop or powder, for a high level trip it is best to eat them the way they are intended to be eaten. I usually drink 250ml of water with them, any more and the effects of the mushrooms can be diminished. Metered water bottles are helpful for this. take a discman with full batteries and a good pair of full ear enclosing headphones with you, they quite help in achieving upper levels, fill your discman with some goa trance or other repetitive electronic music, it can help you achieve higher levels of consciousness during the trip i find. my ideal timetable would go something like this
-5-6pm, darkness falling, bags are packed(discman, water, mushrooms, warm clothes, a nice comfortable tuque-makes you feel less exposed) head out to beach/forest
-with assistance of flashlight, find a nice area out of the way of people and that looks somewhat comfortable
-Sit down, take a calm breath and clear your mind
-eat your mushrooms
-If you know how, meditate untill you start to feel the effects of the mushroom
-once feeling mild effects start to get ready
-if you havce a groundsheet them put it down, if you have a sleeping bag, get in it, if you brought warm cloths, put them on
-get out your discman and turn it on without the headphones on yet
-put away anything extra into your bag and turn off and hide cellphones in your bag
-put on headphones and lye back
-as you feel the mushrooms starting to affect your mind, relax
-try to open your mind to the psilocin, let it go as deep as it wants and release control of your mind to it, have total faith and confidence in the drug
-as it gets stronger and stronger remember to keep opening your mind and relaxing, i usually relax every muscle in my body then turn to the mental opening, then back again, you will find that your mind tries to grip onto reality, mentaly try to unstick it and let the drug do its work
-if all goes well you will be shot into a new dimension and have an enjoyable time
-when your peak ends and you are able to sit up then do so
-pack up and smoke a bowl
-change your CD as it should be done by now. Put everything in your backpack
-walk around in forest or along beach and enjoy the fun part of the drug
-when you return home eat lightly, fruit and kefir
-the next morning you will probably find yourself trying to comprehend and grasp the powerful ideas that you have been shown by the mushroom, enjoy it and keep thinking about them

remember to kep your mind relaxed and open, repetitive music is amazingly helpful in this aspect,

good luck, have fun, i know you will, using the method described above i have had level 5 trips from 2.5 grams of cyans

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1108426 - 12/03/02 11:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

alone,complete darkness,lying flat on your back,let go and let ego-death
10-12grams wow only takes me 5-6 grams

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineD_Tox
Boddhisattva

Loc: Lab 23
    #1108439 - 12/04/02 12:04 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
-----------------------
D_Tox

to understand other people….to be aware
to understand animals….to be a decent person
to understand plants….. to be a refined individual
to understand the mushroom…to be enlightened

Edited by D_Tox (12/04/02 12:06 AM)

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

#1108607 - 12/04/02 01:12 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

wow...
you truly need to have your emotional status in check before takeoff.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1109171 - 12/04/02 05:57 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If your hardest trip yet was level 3 then I seriously recommend you don't jump to 12 grams. 6 grams is completely different from level 3, and I'm sure 12 grams is a whole lot different from 6g. I take 6g at the moment and I won't be trying 12g for a long time.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1109183 - 12/04/02 06:12 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

they covered everything except forgot to mention to CLOSE YOUR EYES :smile:

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
sweeping up

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

Re: preparing for a high dosage trip... [Re: Strumpling]
    #1109260 - 12/04/02 08:32 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

alright, basically most things i figured i would need to do have been mentioned...maybe i will try 6 or 7 grams first as zeta mentioned...that might help me get use to a harder trip...also i guess the hardest thing ill have to do (well for me it always has been) is let the mushrooms take control and just let go...anyways thanks for the tips!

OfflineTempanensis
journeyman
Male
Loc: Canada
    #1109624 - 12/04/02 12:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

A question for the experienced high-level tripper out there...

Is a very-high level trip safer than a mid-high level trip?

I am curious if say a 6 gram trip has more potential to go wrong (paranoia-wise) than a 10 or 12 gram trip?

My reasoning being that at a moderately high level, you are still on the edge of sanity where you can reason that something bad is happening, and that you need to deal with it... but at a very high level, you are so blown away that mortal concerns are no longer an issue.

Is there any validity to this statement?

Offlinehuboldium
Re: preparing for a high dosage trip... [Re: Tempanensis]
    #1110827 - 12/04/02 07:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

when you hit ego death you cease being able to form thoughts and reason, you cant even get paraniod or worried because you are so far away from everything, its pretty hard to when your brain is pulsating with amazing feelings of euphoria, my first trip was off 1.3 grams of mushrooms with a friend, the next was full blown 8 grams by myself. I had great results with it, i say that it depends on the person, if you think that you have control of your mind, that your mind is truly ready for a high level trip, then do it, if you have any doubts in your mind then dont, its safer to start with a lower dose but i think having your first high dose trip highly intense would be much better than slowly workign your way up, i recomend doing lots, but only you know your own mind and body, as they say in the matrix "dont think, feel" do the same here, if your mind wants the heavy trip than give it to it, if its a little unsure than ease it in with a lower dose

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports