Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejds

Re: How's the mind fuck on mescaline compared to shrooms? [Re: thedudenj]
    #10304750 - 05/07/09 08:33 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I drink cactus juice for the taste

--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: How's the mind fuck on mescaline compared to shrooms? [Re: thedudenj]
    #10304830 - 05/07/09 08:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I don't thank mescaline is half the mind fuck of shrooms. Their is a good tek using d-limonene and vinegar, Very very easy! try one or two datura seeds with the mescaline and it completely takes away the nausea. thank 69Ron for both

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: How's the mind fuck on mescaline compared to shrooms? [Re: jds]
    #10304964 - 05/07/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

HellDragon said:
I drink cactus juice for the taste

Who doesn't like mind-bendly bitter, taste-like-liquidifed-vomit snot syrup juice? I pour it on my pancakes to start off the morning the right way!

But in reality, I have always been able to keep it down, but thats because I always stop drinking it when I felt like I was throw-up, so I've never had a "pure" San Pedro trip, I've always smoked budz at the peak. If thou it tastes nasty, I like to do ingest San Pedro the way the indigous people of Peru do. I think it adds to the mystical/magical quality of mescaline knowing that you are ingesting it in its "natural" form, in the method that has been done for thousands of years. But my method is a little a different than how traditional ingested. Indigenous people of Peru and South America ingest the San Pedro/Peruvian Torch by putting the juice in a small bowl and drinking it thru their nose! It was pretty cool when you I saw it a anthropological video in my cultural anthropology course. I wanted see it done in real-life!

By the Way, I recommend to anyone who takes mescaline to smoke dank budz at the peak (about 1 - 1.5 hours from first sip). The effect on the trip is profound and astounding, like they were made for each other!

I even came up with a metaphor to describe their roles:

Think of the trip as those big black bowling ball bombs from cartoons...
Mescaline is the fuse on the bomb, and weed is the flame. The explosion of the bomb is the instant "explosion" of amazing visual hallucinations and mental clarity  after taking a huge rip off some dank budz (to me, they seem more like "Sensory Enhancements" than hallucinations).

I've yet to have an intense trip on mescaline alone. I guess to do that, I have to extract (I have a phobia of vomiting). Someday...

Prepare for the Mental Explosion,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (05/07/09 09:13 PM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: How's the mind fuck on mescaline compared to shrooms? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10306016 - 05/08/09 01:12 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

LSD - No nausea at all, 12 hour trip pretty much no matter how much you take, maybe a little longer on heroic doses from what I hear.

Mescaline - ~6-~18 hour trip depending how much you take, generally about 12 on average doses, varies alot though from waht I hear, but for me it's always been about 12 hours with a very long afterglow (24hr - a week). Hardly any nausea for me with mescaline hcl, though I think I have a pretty tough stomach. With cactus tea (sludge) you almost are guaranteed to throw up.

Mushrooms - 5-8 hour trip, not much nausea but it depends on how you take it. Tea helps alot. For me chocolates are very easy for some reason, better than tea even. Again, I've never thrown up though, but I have felt a little sick at times, but it's hard to tell if it's just mental or not. My trips have never lasted shorter than 7 hours.

hth.

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: How's the mind fuck on mescaline compared to shrooms? [Re: krypto2000]
    #10307430 - 05/08/09 10:07 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting... So the tea seems a surefire way to throw up, fromw hat i've been reading, and it seems that the extraction "tars" are hit or miss on the nausea side.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: How's the mind fuck on mescaline compared to shrooms? [Re: optyks]
    #10307474 - 05/08/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, pretty much, though I'm not too familiar with the alcohol extractions as far as nausea goes, but if I had to guess from what little I remember hearing I'd say that's probably the case.

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: How's the mind fuck on mescaline compared to shrooms? [Re: krypto2000]
    #10307861 - 05/08/09 12:20 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Nausea on mescaline is pretty much inescapable from what I know.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: How's the mind fuck on mescaline compared to shrooms? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10308053 - 05/08/09 01:13 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Hmm. Alright. Nothing worth doing if there's absolutely no downside!
Just smoke a couple bowls during the trip, should be all good.

Offlinestarfirex
Cactus Hippy
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Re: How's the mind fuck on mescaline compared to shrooms? [Re: cpw1971]
    #11074908 - 09/17/09 03:58 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
I noticed different Trichocereus cacti have different effects.
  Bridgesii is way more visual than Peruvianus.
  With Peruvianus I can hang out with friends ect.. and with Bridgesii I had to lay down and ride it out and it was almost like Ayahuasca.
  I know theres more mesc in Bridgesii but also I bet the overall mixture of Alkaloids has something to do with it.  I think theres more of a noticable difference than say different types of shrooms.
  So for example if an a/b extraction were done to obtain mesc then most likely it has secondary alkaloids also and they too have effects.

I could be wrong but I dont wanna check sources at the moment lol.
I have noticed this too.  Bridgesii gives a super mind fuck and has extreme visuals.  Everything gets that 'Boxy acid trip look' and it even gets hard to walk on high doses.  It also comes on a lot fucking faster than San Pedro Or Torch and lasts a lot longer.  Now, Bridgesii is said to be one of the highest alkaloid content cacti, but there seems to be a qualitative  difference between T. Bridgesii and the others.  The nearest I can make it is it reminds me a lot of STP (now called DOM) which I tried in the early 70's.  As far as shrooms, I only did extracted psilocybin once and shrooms once--both times I laughesd so fucking hard I couldnt do anything, the time I did shrooms the last thing I remember was my friends carried me out of a mall laughing. Since I can't remember shrooms since I was so fucked up, its hard to compare.  What I can say is Bridgesii seems like DOM more than it seems like acid.

--------------------
If the neighbors complain 'cause the music is too loud, turn it up so you can't hear them bitch. ~ I'm blowing my mind....one ass-kicking trip at a time.... :cool:

Edited by starfirex (09/17/09 04:12 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom