Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
If you must take the "vaccine"
    #11070974 - 09/16/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

So everyone should know by now the dangers of vaccines, and their is a lot off buzz going around lately that the swine-flu vaccine may become mandatory. If it does, or for whatever reason you find yourself in a position where you have to get vaccinated, here are some things you can do to help protect yourself.

This is taken from this site http://vactruth.com/2009/08/19/russell-blaylock-md-what-to-do-if-force-vaccinated/

Quote:

By Dr. Russell Blaylock
8-16-09

Read it here.
Dr. Russell Blaylock

Dr. Russell Blaylock

Dr Blaylock’s List of suggestions on How to Reduce the Toxic Effects of the A/H1N1 Vaccine, is as follows:

1. Number one on the list says Dr Blaylock, is to bring a cold pack with you and place it on the site of the injection as soon as you can, as this will block the immune reaction. Once you get home, continue using a cold pack throughout the day. If you continue to have immune reactions the following day, have cold showers and continue with the cold press.

2. Take fish oil. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), one of the omega 3 fatty acids found in fish oil supplements, is a potent immune suppressant. If you take high dose EPA you will be more susceptible to infections, because it is a powerful immune suppressant. However, in the case of an immune adjuvant reaction, you want to reduce it. Studies show that if you take EPA oil one hour before injecting a very powerful adjuvant called lipopolysaccharide (LPS), it would completely block the ability of the LPS to cause brain inflammation. Take a moderate dose everyday and more if needed to tame a cytokine storm.

3. <http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/f-w00/flavonoid.html>Flavonoids are third on the list, namely curcumin, quercetin, ferulic acid and ellagic acid, particularly in a mixture. The curcumin and quercetin in particular have been found to block the ability of the adjuvants to trigger a long-term immune reaction. If you take it an hour before the vaccination, it should help dampen the immune reactions says Dr Blaylock.

4. Vitamin E, the natural form that is high in gamma-E will help dampen the immune reactions and reduces several of the inflammatory cytokines.

5. An important ingredient on the list is Vitamin C at a dose of 1000 mg, taken four times a day between meals. It is a very potent anti-inflammatory and should be taken in a buffered form, not as absorbic acid, says Dr Blaylock.

6. <http://www.naturalnews.com/002156.html> Also use astaxanthin as it’s an anti-inflammatory. According to Dr Blaylock, fatal reactions to vaccines in aboriginal and African children occurred in those who were deficient in carotinoids, like astaxanthin. It is a good protection against the toxic effects of the vaccine.

7. Likewise, it was found that children who were deficient in zinc had a high mortality rate. Zinc is very protective against vaccine toxicity. (Do not use zinc mixed with copper however, as copper is a major trigger of free-radical generation according to Dr Blaylock).

8. Ensure you avoid all immune-stimulating supplements, such as mushroom extracts, whey protein and <http://www.betaglucan.org/>beta-glucan.

9. Take a multivitamin-mineral daily ­ one that does not contain iron. This multivitamin-mineral is to make sure your body has plenty of B vitamins and selenium. Selenium, said Dr Blaylock, is very important for fighting viral infections and it reduces the inflammatory response to vaccines.

10. Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg of elemental magnesium two capsules, three times a day. (This was not mentioned during the show, but was posted at Dr Deagle’s website, <http://www.clayandiron.com/news.jhtml?method=view&news.id=2103>ClayandIron.com).

11. What is very important is vitamin D3, which is the only ‘vitamin’ the body can manufacture from sunlight (UVB). It is a neural hormone, not really a vitamin says Dr Blaylock and helps if you are over-reacting immunologically by cooling down the reaction. Similarly, if you are under-reacting, it helps to boost your immune response. In addition it also protects against microorganism invasion.

Black people and those in colder climates are particularly deficient, so they will almost certainly require supplementation.

Dr Blaylock recommends that following vaccination it will help to keep the immune reaction under control if:

i) All children get 5,000 units a day for two weeks after the vaccine and then 2,000 a units a day thereafter;

ii) Adults get 20,000 units a day after the vaccine for two weeks, then 10,000 units a day thereafter;

iii) And with that adults should take 500-1000 mg of calcium a day and children under the age of 12 years should take 250 mg a day, as vitamin D works more efficiently in the presence of calcium.

12. Ensure you avoid all mercury-containing seafood or any other sources of mercury, as the heavy metal is a very powerful inducer of autoimmunity, is known to make people more susceptible to viral infections and will be in H1N1 vaccines.

13. Avoid the oils that significantly suppress immunity and increase inflammation – such as corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils.

14. Drink very concentrated white tea at least four times a day. It helps to prevent abnormal immune reactions.

15. Pop parsley and celery in a blender and drink 8 ounces of this mixture twice a day. Dr Blaylock says the parsley is very high in a flavonoid called apigenin and that celery is high in <http://www.dietaryfiberfood.com/antioxidants/flavonoid-antioxidant.php>luteolin. Both are very potent in inhibiting autoimmune diseases, particularly the apigenin, so go and plant some parsley in your garden now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible7734591202
It's all a fuckin joke.
 User Gallery

Re: If you must take the "vaccine" [Re: satyr]
    #11070985 - 09/16/09 03:29 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I will not take this vaccine.

I am not afraid of the swine flu at all, and may have already had it.

Also I refuse to take anything the government says is mandatory LOL.

--------------------
[quote]Tea said:
Dude how can you say such a thing. Ive literally read exact words about killing Americans within the Koran.......[/quote]
[quote]night_owl said::facepalm:[/quote]

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

Re: If you must take the "vaccine" [Re: 7734591202]
    #11070990 - 09/16/09 03:30 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

7734591202 said:
I will not take this vaccine.

I am not afraid of the swine flu at all, and may have already had it.

Also I refuse to take anything the government says is mandatory LOL.

amen.

I've had people trying to shove this crap in my arm for a while now, fuck em.  I made it clear it's not happening.

--------------------

InvisibleSleepyF0x
I bleed nicotine...
Male

Re: If you must take the "vaccine" [Re: satyr]
    #11071007 - 09/16/09 03:33 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hmmm... all the stories i've heard of h1n1 were that at most relatively healthy people would get are flu-like symptoms, and very little deaths.

all i've heard was an advisory that only elderly people and children should take the vaccine.

all the recent news stories i've heard of college kids with h1n1 were that they were bedridden for a few days.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

Re: If you must take the "vaccine" [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #11071013 - 09/16/09 03:34 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I know a LOT of people who got swine flu.  It's just a flu that happens to be more contagious, nothing more.

--------------------

Invisible7734591202
It's all a fuckin joke.
 User Gallery

Re: If you must take the "vaccine" [Re: bbl337]
    #11071029 - 09/16/09 03:38 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Ya it was way over hyped by the government and media.

Makes one wonder if there isn't a hidden agenda.:syringe:

--------------------
[quote]Tea said:
Dude how can you say such a thing. Ive literally read exact words about killing Americans within the Koran.......[/quote]

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Re: If you must take the "vaccine" [Re: 7734591202]
    #11071049 - 09/16/09 03:41 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This thing is the most pathetic excuse for a "pandemic" I would have expected from such a conniving group of scaremongers. But then again, what false-flag operation hasn'tbeen half-assed :tongue:

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: If you must take the [Re: 7734591202]
    #11071079 - 09/16/09 03:45 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I've taken plenty of other vaccines, and its probably a good thing. Try living in the tropics or other parts of the world where deadly viruses have not been eradicated, without being vaccinated, and see how that works out for you :wink:

Swine flu is over hyped, but I don't believe the conspiracy theories floating around either :shrug:

Also "pandemic" is defined by rate of infection, rather then deaths by infection. By that definition, swine flu is a pandemic.

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Re: If you must take the [Re: Green_T]
    #11071128 - 09/16/09 03:53 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Green_T said:
I've taken plenty of other vaccines, and its probably a good thing. Try living in the tropics or other parts of the world where deadly viruses have not been eradicated, without being vaccinated, and see how that works out for you :wink:

I don't think that anyone would argue about the advantages of vaccines in principle, but in practice vaccines cause way more harm than good. There is plenty of science to back this up, I  highly recommend you look into it.
Most vaccines contain harmful, potentially  life threatening adjuvents and preservatives, some of which have never been tested for safety. Many children have become autistic only months after taking these vaccines.

Here is a decent documentary on the subject if you are interested  [url=
youtube.com/watch?v=X7F62tPLxvE&feature=player_embedded[/url]

Edited by satyr (09/16/09 03:56 PM)

Invisible7734591202
It's all a fuckin joke.
 User Gallery

#11071142 - 09/16/09 03:56 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Green_T said:

I have lived in the tropics and have had MANY vaccines but anything that the government is going to force everyone to take will not enter my body.

Especially if the only perk is protecting me from teh scary swine flu.:laugh:

--------------------
[quote]Tea said:

Invisible7734591202
It's all a fuckin joke.
 User Gallery

Re: If you must take the [Re: satyr]
    #11071157 - 09/16/09 03:58 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

satyr said:
Many children have become autistic only months after taking these vaccines.

Ya what is up with that?

I heard that the autism rate in this country is now 1 in 10.

--------------------
[quote]Tea said:

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

#11071209 - 09/16/09 04:05 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

As it stands, the government cannot force anyone to take vaccines. In fact, some argue the war on drugs is unconstitutional for the reason that the government cannot force you to take drugs, so they should not be able to force you not to take drugs.

The Amish, Christian scientists, and the like do not take vaccines and are protected by the 1st amendment. Also, you can imagine how the republicans would put up a huge stink about big government! The only cases where the government has ruled against personal medical treatment have to do with people praying for their kids instead of giving them insulin, thus killing them.

However, I am guessing others will say the media will pressure you to take vaccines, so this point is moot :wink:

Im not worrying about swine flu or the vaccine, but rather the huge debt we are owing to China and how they can devalue our currency overnight. Now THAT is scary! :wink:

EDIT: The autism-vaccine link is hotly disputed, and (i think) the current scientific consensus is that it is not true. I also know people who study autism, and they say the rates are rising, people don't know why, but that it is probably not the vaccine, as rates keep rising even though the "causation agent" was removed from vaccines in 1996. The underlying pathology is not known, so the only causation evidence is statistical. It could also partially be due to less strict criteria in diagnosing.

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

#11071213 - 09/16/09 04:05 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

7734591202 said:
Quote:

satyr said:
Many children have become autistic only months after taking these vaccines.

Ya what is up with that?

I heard that the autism rate in this country is now 1 in 10.

It has been linked to the primary preservative in vaccines, Thimerosal, which is basically a fancy name for mercury. There is an interesting segment on the documentary about it.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #11071216 - 09/16/09 04:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Mandatory Vaccines, LOL

--------------------

InvisibleSleepyF0x
I bleed nicotine...
Male

Re: If you must take the [Re: Shroomism]
    #11071233 - 09/16/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hmm... i was given a mandatory vaccine in jail once... by a big fucking fat doctor. i refused but was threatened... wonder what the fuck it was.

:tinfoil:

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Invisible7734591202
It's all a fuckin joke.
 User Gallery

Re: If you must take the [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #11071238 - 09/16/09 04:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Salt peter.

--------------------
[quote]Tea said:

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

#11071240 - 09/16/09 04:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Mandatory Vaccines, LOL

Yes, it is quite possible.

Legal issues
Rationale
During a pandemic, it may be necessary to overrule existing legislation or
(individual) human rights. Examples are the enforcement of quarantine
(overruling individual freedom of movement), use of privately owned buildings
for hospitals, off-license use of drugs, compulsory vaccination or implementation
of emergency shifts in essential services. These decisions
need a legal framework to ensure transparent assessment and justification
of the measures that are being considered, and to ensure coherence with
international legislation (International Health Regulations).

Taken from here  http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/influenza/FluCheck6web.pdf

Aint no questioning the WHO :blush:

--------------------

InvisibleGreen_T
 User Gallery

#11071248 - 09/16/09 04:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

satyr said:
It has been linked to the primary preservative in vaccines, Thimerosal, which is basically a fancy name for mercury.

?

(2nd column from right: Thimerisol conc. 1st column from right (mercury conc.)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #11071249 - 09/16/09 04:15 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I didn't say anything about it actually being possible.

I said Mandatory Vaccines, LOL... because there is NO FUCKING WAY they would be able to enforce that shit.

No one is sticking a needle of substances in my body against my consent, motherfucking period. No fucking way. They'd have to kill me.

That's got about a snowball's chance in hell of working out

--------------------

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

#11071263 - 09/16/09 04:21 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I didn't say anything about it actually being possible.

I said Mandatory Vaccines, LOL... because there is NO FUCKING WAY they would be able to enforce that shit.

No one is sticking a needle of substances in my body against my consent, motherfucking period. No fucking way. They'd have to kill me.

Oh, I agree with you there then.
I think they will try to scarepeople into getting them by calling them mandatory, but I'd like to see how they will enforce a vaccine on 304,059,724 people :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale