Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Thatoneville
Re: Ego loss on marijuana [Re: neopet nub]
    #11060575 - 09/14/09 09:08 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Everytime I close my eyes, if I'm high enough, I'll feel as if I'm rotating inward, outward, forwards or backwards, into an existence that is not bounded by any sort of embodiment. The only presence I have is thought.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebryguy
Enigma
 User Gallery

Loc: ooo
Re: Ego loss on marijuana [Re: Grizvok]
    #11061508 - 09/14/09 11:15 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Grizvok said:
Quote:

BingBing said:
I've always been curious about this type of thing. What is the difference between the quality weed, like the nice puffy nugs, and the random dry shit that you get for the cheapest price? Different part of the plant? Or is it from just random marijuana plants that don't have the spiffy names and what not, so it's not treated as nicely?

No offense, but it looks like you are going to need to start reading now if you want a good grow.

The crappy Mexican "brick schwag" that you see is the result of bad genetics + bad growing conditions or good genetics + bad growing conditions. Some people have taken seeds from Mexican brick schwag and have grown it out to be an amazing plant by giving the plant optimum conditions in which to grow.

They are the exact same part of the plant. The "bud" you want is the flower of the unpollinated female plant (also known as Sinsemilla).

Read up as much as you can, then you can get pretty much everything you need (except the seeds) at a home depot..."You can do it, we can help" ftw, I just told them I was growing vegetables for a school project and they were very helpful.

--------------------
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing

Offlinebryguy
Enigma
 User Gallery

Loc: ooo
Re: Ego loss on marijuana [Re: auxiliary]
    #11061530 - 09/14/09 11:19 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

auxiliary said:
Everytime I close my eyes, if I'm high enough, I'll feel as if I'm rotating inward, outward, forwards or backwards, into an existence that is not bounded by any sort of embodiment. The only presence I have is thought.

I can usually discern the universe as a timeless blob-like void where everything exists in the same time and place at once, while simultaneously being bound the physical laws as we currently know them, similar to how quantum physicists describe it.

A huge contradiction that is relatively easy to accept if you've seen the QM properties and read about the research, but extremely difficult to understand or wrap your head around sober.

--------------------
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing

Invisiblewytewidow
Stranger,Stranger,Stranger?

Re: Ego loss on marijuana [Re: Doe Eyed]
    #11061957 - 09/15/09 01:10 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

maybe it's the type of pot he was smoking"?

more sativa

or

more indica?

Offlineeeyorethebard
Dude
Male

Loc: Flag
    #11062390 - 09/15/09 05:09 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

*In my own smoking time i find the best way to achieve ego loss with smoking weed is to have the mind frame that you will achieve ego loss, think of it as basic psychology, when one believes that he/she is going to achieve the buzz/high that they would most likely desire to have. the mind will see the incoming THC and other cannabinoids that are entering the blood to the nervous system and say "This is the high I'm supposed to have by these chemicals." so it will make the body undergo the "programmed" reaction with the THC,
*so it is simply mind over matter as long as you keep the visualization of the desired high from smoking weed true to the effects that can actually happen, so as you smoke try to remember the best high you ever had while putting one or more of the desired effects. go ahead try it. you may be shocked to find it will work. but don't be surprised, it is easy to do, The Mind Is a Powerful Thing....

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Ego loss on marijuana [Re: eeyorethebard]
    #11062595 - 09/15/09 07:07 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Most intense weed experience for me was when I could remember shit I had forgotten long ago.

Stuff from when I was like 2-4 years old.

I was just lying in my bed with my eyes closed having semi-flashbacks of all these forgotten memories.
I kept going "No way!" quietly as it happened.

was fun and brought back alot of nice memories ^_^

This was all from a single joint I had.
Getting very stoned, however, has done nothing cool for me..

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (09/15/09 07:10 AM)

OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

#11062610 - 09/15/09 07:14 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I have had some ego loss while really baked and had taken a shit load of pills and thought I was overdosing because I couldn't walk and felt like I was going to have a heart attack. It was just a bad panic attack luckily, but I avoid pills anyway now days, lol.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#11062630 - 09/15/09 07:23 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I've had minor true ego-loss experiences on an 1/2 gram of some stuff from Amsterdam my friends mother sneaked back...

I didn't know it is from amsterdam when I smoked it, so I packed a big bong and hit it one shot. I didn't know where I was, who I was, or even WHAT I was. I just was.
Oh, and I didn't smoke for like a month beforehand and my tolerance was quite low.

The day after I chose to lower it down to a couple of crumbs of weed, and from that I actually had quite powerful hallucinations. The room I was in was shaking to the beat of music, leaving colour traces as it shook, my vision was clouded with colour. I'm not even going to try and describe what I saw when I closed my eyes and meditated...

Weed is more powerful than people give it credit for. And people who get real dank normally have quite high tolerance levels by the time they get a dealer who sells that quality. Try stopping for a month after only smoking high-end midgrade and having a lowish tolerance to begin with, and then smoke a 1/2 gram of the best amsterdam has to offer, and tell that you aren't tripping balls.

InvisibleGrizvok
I Yam what I Yam
Male User Gallery

Re: Ego loss on marijuana [Re: The Centre]
    #11064560 - 09/15/09 03:11 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:
I've had minor true ego-loss experiences on an 1/2 gram of some stuff from Amsterdam my friends mother sneaked back...

I didn't know it is from amsterdam when I smoked it, so I packed a big bong and hit it one shot. I didn't know where I was, who I was, or even WHAT I was. I just was.
Oh, and I didn't smoke for like a month beforehand and my tolerance was quite low.

The day after I chose to lower it down to a couple of crumbs of weed, and from that I actually had quite powerful hallucinations. The room I was in was shaking to the beat of music, leaving colour traces as it shook, my vision was clouded with colour. I'm not even going to try and describe what I saw when I closed my eyes and meditated...

Weed is more powerful than people give it credit for. And people who get real dank normally have quite high tolerance levels by the time they get a dealer who sells that quality. Try stopping for a month after only smoking high-end midgrade and having a lowish tolerance to begin with, and then smoke a 1/2 gram of the best amsterdam has to offer, and tell that you aren't tripping balls.

You make it sound like good weed can only be found in Amsterdam, which isn't true at all.

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
    #11064715 - 09/15/09 03:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

in my opinion, people who say they have ego loss of pot are just new users to weed. doesnt compare to any type of real ego loss.

i question who i am when im sober, does that mean i had ego loss?

congrats, you got really high and thats it.

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Ego loss on marijuana [Re: Grizvok]
    #11065095 - 09/15/09 04:48 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Grizvok said:
Quote:

BingBing said:
I've always been curious about this type of thing. What is the difference between the quality weed, like the nice puffy nugs, and the random dry shit that you get for the cheapest price? Different part of the plant? Or is it from just random marijuana plants that don't have the spiffy names and what not, so it's not treated as nicely?

No offense, but it looks like you are going to need to start reading now if you want a good grow.

The crappy Mexican "brick schwag" that you see is the result of bad genetics + bad growing conditions or good genetics + bad growing conditions. Some people have taken seeds from Mexican brick schwag and have grown it out to be an amazing plant by giving the plant optimum conditions in which to grow.

They are the exact same part of the plant. The "bud" you want is the flower of the unpollinated female plant (also known as Sinsemilla).

crappy mexican weed?

damn. i pride myself in being the only person i know who 1. can easily pass out from  a few good rips of commercial grade and 2. prefer commercial grade over kb and hybrids and shit like that.

--------------------

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Ego loss on marijuana [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #11065120 - 09/15/09 04:53 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

j0nnyb0y05 said:
in my opinion, people who say they have ego loss of pot are just new users to weed. doesnt compare to any type of real ego loss.

i question who i am when im sober, does that mean i had ego loss?

congrats, you got really high and thats it.

ur really fugging ignorant d00d.

1. for one theres ppl with this condition called HPPD (i for one have it myself). we hppders can get incredibly blown off weed.

2. everybody is different. ive been to countless circles where 1 or 2 ppl will say theyre done after a few hits. and theyve been smokign weed for years. how do i know? bc i know them personally.

some ppl have really low tolerances.

theres a difference between being really high and having a low tolerance. every1s different.

what makes u kinda high could get some1 else completely stoned.

ego loss is possible on weed. ive had my fucking lungs collapse after smokign weed back in january. 10 days in the hospital with a blood pressure over 300.

weed effects every1 differently. some ppl feel floaty. some ppl get high/stoned. some ppl experience full blown hallucinations. some ppl experiencce ego loss.

--------------------

InvisibleGrizvok
I Yam what I Yam
Male User Gallery

Re: Ego loss on marijuana [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11067838 - 09/16/09 01:52 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

whatdidusay said:
Quote:

Grizvok said:
Quote:

BingBing said:

crappy mexican weed?

damn. i pride myself in being the only person i know who 1. can easily pass out from  a few good rips of commercial grade and 2. prefer commercial grade over kb and hybrids and shit like that.

Now this right here is the true sign of an inexperienced smoker.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order