Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
Re: first time dxm [Re: fatso]
    #11058943 - 09/14/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yea i would definitely just mix it with a small shot of your desired liquid
(grapefruit juice is a wise choice:super:)

Putting it in a gelcap/capsule would mean that your stomach has to break down the gelcap and the polystirex coating(talking of Delsym only of course) before you will begin metabolizing the DXM.

I would up the dose a bit(dont go to fast tho, and be carefull) then just shot it down with some liquid.

Ive found that the DXM polystirex powder is no where even close to as bitter as the stuff you order off the web. (bitter az fuck) awesome though :love:

I mixed up some of this Delsym extracted DXM with like shot-glass worth of OJ and didnt taste anything but the OJ. :thumbup:

..go for the grapefruit though.

Also, drink a few glasses of GFJ like an hour or two before the trip. Helps convert to DXO:wink:

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLicHmicrO
Simply Scrumptious
Male

Loc: Ky, USA
Re: first time dxm [Re: Moo456]
    #11059165 - 09/14/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
DXM polystirex is slow release DXM and it takes about 3 hours to peak and lasts 12 or so hours.
It should get the job done, but for recreational purposes you should stick with DXM HBr products. The after effects last a long time with polystirex.

This is important.  DXM polistrex is a completely different experience to me

Offlinefatso
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA Flag
Re: first time dxm [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #11059254 - 09/14/09 05:52 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
yea i would definitely just mix it with a small shot of your desired liquid
(grapefruit juice is a wise choice:super:)

Putting it in a gelcap/capsule would mean that your stomach has to break down the gelcap and the polystirex coating(talking of Delsym only of course) before you will begin metabolizing the DXM.

I would up the dose a bit(dont go to fast tho, and be carefull) then just shot it down with some liquid.

Ive found that the DXM polystirex powder is no where even close to as bitter as the stuff you order off the web. (bitter az fuck) awesome though :love:

I mixed up some of this Delsym extracted DXM with like shot-glass worth of OJ and didnt taste anything but the OJ. :thumbup:

..go for the grapefruit though.

Also, drink a few glasses of GFJ like an hour or two before the trip. Helps convert to DXO;)

is the DXM from online legal?  erowid syas its leagal to buy sell an possess if i remember correct.

ive nevr seen any rc site that had it tho.

--------------------

My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Invisibledemon6fire
Hello
Male

Loc: IL
Re: first time dxm [Re: LaughingSoDreamy]
    #11059260 - 09/14/09 05:54 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LaughingSoDreamy said:
CCC's and everything you guys are taking about is all DXM. unless you get like diphenhydramamine syrup. DXM doesnt get me high anymore it used too.

Cant believe noone commented on this.  CCC's are NOT the fucking same as other DXM syrups.  They contain chlorphenamine which is a very harmful chemical when used in high doses, like those needed to reach disassociative doses of DXM.  Always make sure your syrup/pills ONLY contain DXM HBr/Polystirex as the active ingredient.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
Re: first time dxm [Re: demon6fire]
    #11059435 - 09/14/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

demon6fire said:
Quote:

LaughingSoDreamy said:
CCC's and everything you guys are taking about is all DXM. unless you get like diphenhydramamine syrup. DXM doesnt get me high anymore it used too.

Cant believe noone commented on this.  CCC's are NOT the fucking same as other DXM syrups.  They contain chlorphenamine which is a very harmful chemical when used in high doses, like those needed to reach disassociative doses of DXM.  Always make sure your syrup/pills ONLY contain DXM HBr/Polystirex as the active ingredient.

yea for sure...

whoever said that is ignorant.

every single "DXM Containing" product on the medicine shelf isnt DXM.

DXM is in those medicines, but so is a whole bunch of other liver damaging junk and sometimes other chems/drugs.

dont be fucking stupid, DO NOT USE CORICIDIN: COUGH AND COLD RECREATIONALLY. i hate when people say "DXM?...oh, yea..you mean robitussin?" ..and i just want to shoot them. :lol: :facepalm:

--------

also..yea the DXM in Delsym is DXM polystirex and not DXM Hydrobromide, but after extracting and evaporating you can easily dissolve it in a consumable acid or something as well as grind it down realll nice through a pill grinder or mortar and pestal or w/e it eliminates most of the Polystirex coating pretty well IME.

plus i dose pretty high normally with DXM so its never a question of how strong it is. lol, it always suprises me :omgz::tripping::robotrip::thumbup:

Edited by Engelsblut6 (09/14/09 06:32 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale