Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Loc: Mabase
Pod tea questions/ first pod experience
    #11043821 - 09/11/09 11:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I ordered 50 "jumbo" pods offline and tonight i took 4 of them and powdered them for the most part in a blender. I took my favorite coffee mug which holds 1 1/2 cups and put that much water on to boil, but when tiny bubbles formed on the bottom i turned the burner off and dumped the powdered poppies in.

I then stirred constantly for a good 3-5 minutes and let it steep for another 3-5 and stirred a little more then threw a cheesecloth i pored it into a jar and squeezed the liquid out of the goop (which burned a lot). I then took about half the mug (~1 cup) of water and the same goop back into the pot and put the burner on 1 and let it sit, while it sat i drank the first batch which had cooled enough and chased it with grapefruit juice. after about three minuets on the burner i strained the liquid and poured it into a cup.

long story short it was fairly effective smoking a lot of weed almost makes me nod i would compare it to about 10-15mgs of hydrocodone.

i realize what the way i went about this was for lack of a better term noob as shit, but i was rushing and had my grandma walking in and out of her room so i had to be all sneaky...anyway i am about to go to bed and when i wake up im going to revise this and ask for recipes, i plan on using 5 pods so don't worry about dosage just tell me what to do with the powder

forgive the bad grammar for now

--------------------
These are not the answers you should be questioning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: Pod tea questions/ first pod experience [Re: Invisible_Woe]
    #11044217 - 09/12/09 01:24 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

you should try the 'other drug discussion' forum. they will help you with your poppy question. this forum, as the name implies, is for discussion of the psychedelic experience. poppies sound like more of a narcotic experience.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Loc: Mabase
Re: Pod tea questions/ first pod experience [Re: dummy]
    #11047164 - 09/12/09 03:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

ok yeah this fucker needs to be deleted bad enough anyway

--------------------
These are not the answers you should be questioning.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder