Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Loc: suiciety Flag
Re: So my doggy died =( But I'm getting the ashes =) [Re: truskool]
    #11047294 - 09/12/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

truskool said:
Quote:

elementswrath said:
Quote:

shangrila said:
if you at all cared for that dog you would never had thought of using its ashes for growing fucking drugs, dude, might aswell use cigarette ashes, their -ashes-.  have some respect for that dog or atleast your mom and get some fucking shit, buy it or eat a little more and supply yourself with it, im sure youll get more out of your own shit than your poor dogs ashes.  wake up idiot.  if you belive in the energy shit, then rub your warm balls against your casing and tell it some kind soothing words.

i don't see mushrooms as just"fucking drugs".
we are all opinionated here.
no need for insults.
and i don't see it as disrespect.
what's keeping there burnt remains in a fucking jar? respectful?
and if you believe in respect for the dead.
then you believe in the mystical.
because by then you believe that we carry on when dead.
so you believe in energy too.

This is so true.  I have to admit the reason that I have objections to this is because I think that if I ate shrooms from a dead person/pets ashes I think I would have a bad trip thinking about the dead person/pet

i can see what you mean:tongue:
but i suppose ingrimus sees it differently.
i am actually kind of neutral on the subject.
i think it's okay to do so.
but i wouldn't do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #11047296 - 09/12/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I totally agree with Elementswrath on all of his posts on this thread. Those are the main resons behind my replies.

Peace bro!

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

"The Universe is an artistic catharsis." Artifex Infinitum

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Re: So my doggy died =( But I'm getting the ashes =) [Re: elementswrath]
    #11047303 - 09/12/09 04:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

elementswrath said:

i can see what you mean:tongue:
but i suppose ingrimus sees it differently.
i am actually kind of neutral on the subject.
i think it's okay to do so.
but i wouldn't do it.

Again I agree. I only posted because of that sorry reply of the other dude I forgot the name insulting the OP.

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

Offlineshangrila
 User Gallery

#11047305 - 09/12/09 04:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

anyway, i wouldnt bury my own mother in my garden to grow bigger tomato's,  opinions dont make the law, what is legally considered a drug, is legally a drug.  thus they are a drug.

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: So my doggy died =( But I'm getting the ashes =) [Re: AlexP]
    #11047308 - 09/12/09 04:29 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yea I have to agree about what alex and what elementwrath have said throughout this thread

--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Invisibleelementswrath
Finger' trippin good
Male User Gallery

Loc: suiciety Flag
Re: So my doggy died =( But I'm getting the ashes =) [Re: shangrila]
    #11047326 - 09/12/09 04:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

shangrila said:
anyway, i wouldnt bury my own mother in my garden to grow bigger tomato's,  opinions dont make the law, what is legally considered a drug, is legally a drug.  thus they are a drug.

it wouldn't grow bigger tomatoes if you wanted to.
i consider mushrooms a drug. because one of the meaning for drugs is medicine.
thanks for the cleaner reply.:cheers:

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

#11047341 - 09/12/09 04:35 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

shangrila said:

Bro, please stop for a moment. Mushrooms are a drug because they are considered by law a drug? What right has the law to call anything made by Nature a drug?

The ashes won't be used to grow bigger tomatoes or bigger mushrooms. The mushrooms represent the Natural cycle we live in. Spreading some ashes on this cycle means the idea of this dog will live forever.

It would happen anyways as in Nature nothing is lost, everything is transformed.

--------------------

Offlineshangrila
 User Gallery

#11047344 - 09/12/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

like i said, what 12 hours of work will do to you, sorry for being crude, im a happy camper now, i got me some beeeerrrrrrr

Offlineshangrila
 User Gallery

#11047348 - 09/12/09 04:37 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

if you wanna see it that way.  just toss it in the wind or something i dunno

Offlineshangrila
 User Gallery

#11047353 - 09/12/09 04:39 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

just wish this beer can go on forever...oh yeah i got more in the fridge  :smile:

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

#11047365 - 09/12/09 04:42 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

For a moment I thought the other guy was a puppet of yours. :lol:

Quote:

shangrila said:
like i said, what 12 hours of work will do to you, sorry for being crude, im a happy camper now, i got me some beeeerrrrrrr

Many methods can be employed. I understand the point of view of the OP but I couldn't do it for the same reason Truskool mentioned. I don't know if it would be nice to be on the 5th floor thinking I was having some spiritual connection with the dog.

Love, that's all I mean anyways.

--------------------

Offlinetokingnome
Stranger

Loc: PNW
    #11047410 - 09/12/09 04:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I already have a few friends and family members who I've taught how to grow mushrooms and I've explained to them that I want some of my ashes used to grow mushrooms. I think it is a very cool idea, and I hope that my spirit can live on through another form of flesh.

They won't be used to grow shrooms to sell to people. I'd hope that my friends and family can eat the mushrooms and feel connected to me. Remember me for all the good things.

Y'all need to stop ragging on the OP. I doubt he is going to use all of his dog's ashes just to grow some shrooms to sell. They are probably going to be very meaningful to him and give him a meaningful trip. Maybe bring visions of his dog.

The people complaining about using the dog's ashes to grow "fucking drugs" are showing their ignorance. You guys are obviously the ones who use mushrooms because they are "fucking drugs."

--------------------
Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger." :strokebeard2:

Offlineshangrila
 User Gallery

#11047440 - 09/12/09 04:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AlexP said:
For a moment I thought the other guy was a puppet of yours. :lol:

Quote:

shangrila said:

Many methods can be employed. I understand the point of view of the OP but I couldn't do it for the same reason Truskool mentioned. I don't know if it would be nice to be on the 5th floor thinking I was having some spiritual connection with the dog.

Love, that's all I mean anyways.

who was a puppet of who ?

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

#11047444 - 09/12/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

No one was my conclusion! :laugh:

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
    #11047445 - 09/12/09 05:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AlexP said:
No one was my conclusion! :laugh:

:lmafo: Whats that the puppet leading the puppet?

--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Invisibleexplosiveoxygen
Prophet of TGMM

Re: So my doggy died =( But I'm getting the ashes =) [Re: fordrew]
    #11053786 - 09/13/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Don't get discouraged.:mushroom2:

--------------------
The Great Mycelium (TGMM) is more than you and me, we are all part of One.

OfflineIngrimus
Wakka Wakka Dune

#11058079 - 09/14/09 02:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

truskool said:

This is so true.  I have to admit the reason that I have objections to this is because I think that if I ate shrooms from a dead person/pets ashes I think I would have a bad trip thinking about the dead person/pet

See I can respect that.
Which is the exact reason that I'm going to force a good trip, even if I feel some bad energy coming (which I almost know I won't) I'll be able to push it away.
And they're not gonna be for random people to eat, close friends and family only.
Till I print em and such that is =) by which point I'm sure I'll have put enough good into em to counter any bad vibes, and that way they'll be even stronger o..o

--------------------
"Don't attempt to stifle his experimentation because you have a hardon for me." -RogerRabbit

LEARN TENACITY - HAVE PATIENCE.
WITHOUT IT - YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED AT THIS HOBBY.
-Agar

THIS SHIT IS MAGICAL TRIPSTALMETH STOP JUDGEMENTING ON MY HABITS

Edited by Ingrimus (09/14/09 02:07 PM)

OfflineIngrimus
Wakka Wakka Dune

#11058091 - 09/14/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks bro =D
I didn't mean to be an ass if I was.
Peace :peace:

--------------------
"Don't attempt to stifle his experimentation because you have a hardon for me." -RogerRabbit

LEARN TENACITY - HAVE PATIENCE.
WITHOUT IT - YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED AT THIS HOBBY.
-Agar

THIS SHIT IS MAGICAL TRIPSTALMETH STOP JUDGEMENTING ON MY HABITS

OfflineLitCloset
hypochondriac
 User Gallery

Re: So my doggy died =( But I'm getting the ashes =) [Re: Ingrimus]
    #11058290 - 09/14/09 02:48 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

im so sorry to hear about your wonderful wittle doggy. i had to leave my cat for the weekend and i couldnt stop worrying. the death of an animal your really close to can really hurt.

meanwhile he was your good friend. as long as you dont do anything sadistic or anything that will harm others you can do it. whats wrong with using the ashes to grow mushrooms? ive know people to grow weeping willows near creeks with soil contating a loved ones ashes. some people have ashes turned into diamonds wich they can wear for the rest of thier life.

if you think growing mushrooms from his ashes is cool and you have no reason to believe he would have any objections, do it. you produce a new strain name after your doggy and his name will never be forgoten. a little bit of him will be in every mushroom produced from that strain. i know that i would be more than willing to do something similar with my kitty if that happened. i would most likley use it to grow catnip though :cool:

dont listen to these angry people. if they are willing to give you shit about how you lay your old friend to rest they should be put to rest as well. you guys can say its strange but you cant call this guy a freak, its his call. you have no idea what there relationship was like. maybe the dog loved mushies!

i would recommend a pf cake will all the ashes. the higher the concentration of ash the more authentic the shrooms will be. also make prints from ever resulting mushroom then eat them all at once, force a bad trip in memory of your dog. it is my favorite way to heal deep wounds.

let us know how it goes! and sorry for your loss

OfflineMagick
Thinker
 User Gallery

#11058405 - 09/14/09 03:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

First of all sorry to hear about Woogins it's always sad to lose a pet, they can be as much a part of the family as any human.

I respect your idea to use the ashes in your mushroom substrate. Sure they may just be carbon but it is carbon which was once previously alive, and you had a physical/spiritual connection with that life. By putting it into your mushroom substrate I feel that you are basically in some form causing reincarnation. It's absolutely amazing that the same carbon which can make up one life can be reused to make up another, of completely different composition!

And not only that but because the fungus is psychoactive and because you know that some of the material which once made up your dog is contained, you may gain a highly spiritual vibe to your trips.

Wish you the best!

(P.S: When I die, I plan for somebody to do the same thing for me!)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   OlympusMyco.com CVG Mushroom Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract