Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejimmyvengeance
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: spliffguru]
    #1021914 - 11/04/02 05:55 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

No, jackass, it isn't legal to grow shrooms. If you grew them, you would be possessing them, if nothing else, no? Moreover, cultivation of illegal substances carries massive penalties in and of itself. One might get the idea that growing was legal from the way people on this board expose their illegal cultivation activities so freely, but trust, it is not.

For the guy who got busted:

"I have a great lawyer, and we will plea barganing when they actually charge me. the tasc force can keep this in their back pocket as long as they want and then one day decide to just come and arrest me. My lawyer is going to contact the DA and get the ball rolling."

Did you get hit by one of those fucking DEA task forces? If so, you're right, they will be coming after you eventually. These federally funded "task forces" are nothing other than a conviction-mill that wants only to serve up guilty pleas -- that's how they justify their budgets.

On the other hand, I think you've got pretty good odds with you. It sounds like the evidence against you is scant, and I doubt that it would be worth pursuing too far.

And one more thought: I hope you're not doing this from your home computer. While I would seriously doubt that anyone could get a warrant on it, why take chances? If I were you, take whatever measures you need to to make sure all record of this site are long gone, and then only post from public computers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineindkebr
Loc: Colorado
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: indkebr]
    #1099389 - 11/30/02 08:48 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hey all-

no updates still. the tasc force agent (and yes, it is the Drug tasc force that arrived that night) still has the charge in his back pocket...

It should only be about a month before they try and charge me, and then we will go to court, hopefully with a good plea bargin. Will let you all know what happens.

we can't get any striaght answers from the agent, so there is a possiblilty they messed up the evidence and trying to get me on something else... only time will tell.

take care all, will be back a let everyone know the verdict.

--------------------

OfflineNatas
Natas
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: spliffguru]
    #1101614 - 12/01/02 06:38 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

It sucks to live in the U s of a where shrooms are illigel, up here in Canada we can grow and posess all of the fresh mushrooms we want to and the c.p.s (canadian police services) cant do shit about it, I laugh at you america !!! :grin: 

OfflineKillerClown
From Outer Space

Loc: in a dark corner
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Natas]
    #1103163 - 12/02/02 03:34 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

How hard is it to become a citizen up there? Seriously, I've always been curious...

OfflineTempanensis
journeyman
Male
Loc: Canada
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: KillerClown]
    #1103409 - 12/02/02 08:33 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

It's not illegal to have shrooms growing on your property unless it can be proven that you were cultivating them. If they just "happened" to start growing there, and you didn't notice (i.e. didn't pick them, dry them, collect them) then they don't have a case against you.

Growing them indoors in growing medium is a completely different story.

OfflineNatas
Natas
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: KillerClown]
    #1103907 - 12/02/02 12:30 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

It is not that hard to get citizenship in Canada, just look at all of the stupid osama bin ladens we have been harbouring and all of the other towel heads who think they can hide in our country (stupid bastards).... But if you are an american it should not be hard at all to get citizenship, only four years living in our country and bamm  you have citizenship ! And I am sure their are other processes you have to go through, but it is 10x easier then trying to obtain american citizenship...

Good Luck,
:grin: 

OfflinePerfactParadox
regnarts
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: wrestler_az]
    #1105177 - 12/02/02 07:58 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

if I am correct, cops can't just bust in your house and confiscate things without showing you a warrent. Not even under suspician. They have to get a warrent to search property, and if they didn't have a warrent, and if you didn't give them permission, they are in the wrong, and you can fight that to the death.

The cops will just say he gave them permission. Simple as that.

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: PerfactParadox]
    #1285102 - 02/06/03 10:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

no update yet, crime lab still has it. my lawyer has seen it take up to 6 months, however i think this is a good sign.

--------------------

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
    #1285638 - 02/06/03 02:00 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

some of you need to get your shit straight..
i dont think they will charge you with anything or else they would have arrested you right then and there.
yes his casings and his cake both contain psilocybin, and yes they can find it in both with lab tests.
he is not irresponsible when it comes to parenting because he made sure he tripped when his kids were not home
finally yes ! mycelium is very much illegal in u.s., it isnt in canada, but were not talking about canada!

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineThe FUnGal FiEnD
Mister, can youplease help mypony?

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: A0999]
    #1285944 - 02/06/03 03:17 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

its not you thats wrong, its the laws. you are a victim, and all of these dudes saying you are stupid or irresponsible, are themselves hypocrits for standing up for the laws they break as well. the point here is not one of personal maturity, but of the responsibility of ALL OF US to STAND UP FOR FREEDOM. in the bemushroomed state, you did the right thing, you looked to your brothers for support. they returned the favor by passing judgement on a tradition older than any of their bullshit imperialist creeds. stand up for yourself, dont let them convince you that you are wrong. i am with you in your darkest hour.

--------------------
"Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free." -- Ween

OfflineA0999
Disco ish
 User Gallery

Loc: TEXUS
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: The FUnGal FiEnD]
    #1286119 - 02/06/03 04:06 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

who the fuck is saying he is wrong? and who the fuck is standing up for laws? i fuckin hate the government : taking land tha i was born on and that they dont belong. but the fact is what can we do? we can outnumber them but will enough people be willing to stand up? the main reason is because we are goverend by the gun. i dont want to die and neither do many other people thus we remain forced to live by these laws. the invention of the gun has revoloutionalized the world, in a very bad way. what the fuck do you do to stand up against laws?

in the words of peter tosh: "get up, stand up. stand up for your rights."
"get up, stand up. dont give up the fight."

--------------------
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
Loc: Western Hemisphere
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: 7uptrippsy]
    #1286353 - 02/06/03 05:11 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

QUOTE: &lt;&lt;Hey fuck head... if you are caught cultivating drugs (marijuana shrooms or what ever) they will charge you with intent to sell... there is no such thing as a cultivation charge... its either "possession, or intent to sell" they cant even charge you with consumption. If you have a mass quantity of drugs, OR ARE GROWING THEM they can very well charge you with intent to sell regardless of your intentions. why dont you do some research on the US laws before you tell me what i know and dont. >>

I'm not sure about shrooms, but with marijuana, there's posession, sale, cultivation, and then you've got selling within so many feet of a school, and paraphenalia, etc... If you don't believe me, check NORML .

Intent to sell is a charge that is given when you have enough shrooms (dried, fresh, whatever) to warrant an intent to sell charge. For example, if I carry around more than a half oz of marijuana, I can be charged with intent to sell.

With regard to the whole "10 years" -- That's total bullshit. If they were going to throw him in jail for 10 years he would've gone to jail in the first place. He would've had to have been bailed out, and then there would have been a trial.

Indkebr: I'm guessing you'll get probation. Child abuse isn't gonna happen and if it does you've been mistried. Ask your lawyer if the materials they confiscated contain the illegal controlled substances. If not, then you might get charged with paraphenalia, but that's a whole lot better than posession.

Edited by Seeka (02/06/03 05:37 PM)

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1288943 - 02/07/03 01:15 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

To my knowledge re child protection laws (at least here in Australia) you can only be charged with neglect if you were on drugs while the kids were with you in your care - because if they were at risk of harm and you were in an altered state of consciousness, you may not be able to do whats needed to protect them. If they were in the care of another person who was able to adequately protect them - no neglect.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #1288950 - 02/07/03 01:17 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

By the way, can't beleive they notified your landlord when you hadn't been charged. That's got to be illegal doesn't it? Maybe you could countercharge them after they charge you and get your money back!

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Offlineindkebr
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: enotake2]
    #1293927 - 02/09/03 03:03 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, the now my old place is trying to charge me over 6 thousand dollars.. they turned in saying I broke my lease, etc. that is total bullshit, they kick me out and then say I owe them 6grand. fuck them. I am letting my lawyer handle that as well.

--------------------

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1294036 - 02/09/03 03:49 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Good luck man. Shit happens, don't take any smack from anyone.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED *DELETED* [Re: indkebr]
    #1294393 - 02/09/03 05:40 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

InvisibleStainItBlue

Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: poke smot!]
    #1297756 - 02/10/03 05:56 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

1.if YOU let the Police enter your house and if your cultivation equipment was in PLAIN VIEW anywhere in the house there is NOTHING you or your laywer can do about it.They dont need a warrant if you give them permission ...which YOU DID by calling 911 and telling them to come to you house and save you.

2.They WILL test the mycelium and it does take a LONG time (took 5 months to test weed i had for thc content)

3.you might get charged with Intent to distribute, possesion of a controlled dangerous substance, cultivation, endangering the welfare of children along with little things they can pick at you for.

4.you broke the law.. now the system is goin to milk you for every penny they can get out of you...its all about the benjamins!

5. what asshole would grow that shit around kids...you have to think about their welfare first..which you didnt so IMHO you deserve every thing that happens to you..kids are more important than you goin to jail for stupid mushrooms dont you think..

6.thats just my opinion backed up by a AA in criminal justice..which is more experience in knowledge of the law than 90% of the people that responded to you!

7. you had that shit growing in the presence of children...which is neglect..just because the werent there for a day dont mean shit.

8. when people get busted for pot they weigh the ENTIRE plant minus the soil or water .so i wouldnt be surprised if they counted the casing and colonized jars in the weight..it still has psilocibin and psilocin in it so you might get hit with cultivation of a few pounds.

Edited by StainItBlue (02/10/03 06:32 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: StainItBlue]
    #1297786 - 02/10/03 06:09 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I almost laughed in court when they told me my pot-ticket was $421.... hell why not just shave that dollar off.. oh wait; this is the government we're talking about.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
Loc: Western Hemisphere
Re: worst night of my life BUSTED [Re: Strumpling]
    #1298285 - 02/11/03 12:35 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I almost laughed in court when they told me my pot-ticket was $421.... hell why not just shave that dollar off.. oh wait; this is the government we're talking about.

Hahaha.

Quote:

deserve every thing that happens to you..kids are more important than you goin to jail for stupid mushrooms dont you think..

6.thats just my opinion backed up by a AA in criminal justice..which is more experience in knowledge of the law than 90% of the people that responded to you!

7. you had that shit growing in the presence of children...which is neglect..just because the werent there for a day dont mean shit.

What the hell are you talking about, man? He was tripping when the kids were away. It's not neglect. Your opinion backed by a degree doesn't mean shit. That's like some guy with four doctorates in English coming on MS NBC and telling us all how he thinks the war on Iraq is bullshit.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom