Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Potency in America vs. Europe [Re: Mr Wobblehead]
    #1116864 - 12/06/02 10:38 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If you ever talk to Paul aStamets about me he will refer to me as the man who has picked and served more than one million shrooms.

I have assuredly outpicked and out eaten you in the last thirty years since I forst found liberty caps in Oregon in the fall of 1972, plus the amounts of P. cyanescens and a daily picking habit in Hawaii of 1200-2000 Copelandias on any give n day for over twelve years. my website has 2200 photos of 55 species of psilocybine contqining fungi including many Erupean species. so be careful when you challenge someone here at the shroomery. there are many peopl here in the states who most likely outeaten you on the shrooms to.

There is LK in Georgia and GGreatOne234 in Florida, Steven Peele in Florida and many here at this site who have picked and eaten way more than you. Mitchnast in Canda and Blue Meanine in Australia. so be forewarned, we of the shroom have definately outshrooms you and out eaten the amount of shrooms beyond your wildest a imagination.

mj

And there are many varieties of pot in America just a s potent a s some of the pot in Amsterdam, and many shrooms here with the exact potency of Erupean species which have the same species in Europe as in amrica such as the liberty cap, P. cubensis, and P. cyanescens, Concybe cyanopus, P. strictipes, P. fimetaria and P. pelliculosa. They all grow here in Oregon, Washing and British Colmbia as well as in California and can be found in England and most European countries all the way to China, the liberty cap also grows in Pune, India and as far south as Peru, Australia and New Zealand and upper State New York and Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.

The Copelandias fromt he mediterranean to the Caribbean to Samoa, Hawaii, Tahiti, Australia and New Zealand and Africa and from Spaint to Italy.

So there are really no potency diferences since each shroom contains a different amount of three to four chemicals in them and vary from garden to garden and from field to field.

Cattle which are grain fed produce a more potent strain of shroom than a naturally occuring alfala cattle fed field shroom of the same species, and then incooor cultivation will produce an even more potent strain.

The Amsterdam shrooms are sold at one fresh ounce per dose. Dosage is actuall 3-5 grams dried or from one to two ounces fresh or an 8th to a 1/4 ounce dried.

Here in Seattle we have P. cyanescens, which also grows throughout Europe and even in Northern Africa. sometimes the baby shrooms will yield twent tothirty hits in a fresh ounce or four to six doses in a fresh ounce of large full grown shrooms, but we over here have definately out picked and out eaten whatever you have over there.

mj

This has been a rebuttle and Public Service Announcement for the Good of the American Shroom Pickers and Eaters Association.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#1116875 - 12/06/02 10:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

>I've been to the us and tried your piss water beer. Not one bar i went into had a real beer glass 24 oz. American pints are only 16 ounces because you feel so inadequate in your drinking abilites. Give up the Bud and drink real beer - Carlsberg Special Brew, though i have to warn you it's not for pussies!

Have you tried Sam Adams or one of the many localized breweries? Obviously not if you say all American beer is for pussies. When I went to Germany and attended a friend's party, I was able to outdrink everyone there.

>Have you ever smoked good Euro weed?

Holland is the only country that consistently produces better weed than American bud. I've had weed from Germany, France, England, Belgium, and Austria... it was as good as weed here, not better. The quality of bud is not a nationalistic quality, it varies greatly from grower to grower.

>And I'll munch more shrooms than any yank, any time.

Is that something you're truely proud of? I've never heard of a shroom munching contest.

With all that said, I do agree with you that Europeans aren't pussies, but seeing as how that comment was clearly meant as a joke, I'd say you're doing more harm to your continent than good.

InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
Re: Potency in America vs. Europe [Re: attar]
    #1116945 - 12/06/02 11:10 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

FYI, An Imperial Pint is 20oz not 24.

I am very aware of that. I said a real beer glass is 24 oz. And it is.

InvisibleMr Wobblehead

Re: Potency in America vs. Europe [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1116980 - 12/06/02 11:19 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I have assuredly outpicked and out eaten you in the last thirty years since I forst found liberty caps in Oregon in the fall of 1972

So.  :shocked:

If i'm ever in Oregan then we'll have to sit down to a plate of shrooms each and see then won't we?  I hope you'll have a few pound cause i'm going to be fucking hungry.  :cool: :cool: :cool: 

InvisibleMr Wobblehead

Re: Potency in America vs. Europe [Re: Anonymous]
    #1117046 - 12/06/02 11:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Obviously not if you say all American beer is for pussies.

I never said that at all.  Stop putting words into my post.  I only said Special Brew is not for pussies.  You're being paranoid.

Quote:

Have you ever smoked good Euro weed?

I asked the guy who called us pussies and generally slagged us off if he'd ever smoked Euro weed.  Why the fuck are you having another go at me?  It's only a simple question.  Again you're demonstrating your paranoia.

Quote:

Is that something you're truely proud of? I've never heard of a shroom munching contest.

You criticise me for not understanding someone's humour, while you yourself ignore mine.  Look at all the smiley faces below that quote.

But, while you ask, yes i am very proud of the amount of halucinogens i can munch.  Sammy Sosa's pround of all the home runs he can hit so why shouldn't I be proud of what i'm good at - tripping?

And what the fuck is wrong with a shroom eating contest?  The french and Germans have beer and wine contests, the Dutch have cannabis contests, why shouldn't there be shroom contests?  Don't be such a pussy :tongue: :shocked: 

And no i don't truly beleive that i can eat more shrooms than every single person in America, but at least I'd have a fucking sooper dooper trippy time finding out.  Competition is about fun and meeting like minded people, what's wrong with that?

The only rule is that puking is an auto disqualification.  Puking is for pussies  :cool:

OfflineJeroen198
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maastricht, The Netherlan...
    #1117084 - 12/06/02 11:52 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

not to anybody in particular:

i just wanted to say that i think its downright sad to see so many defensive posts by americans in this thread. The poster of this topic was NOT trying to start a europe VS. america thread but most of you seem to have misunderstood. Why do all of you have to be the stereotypical assholes, defending their high and mighty america for no obvious reason. All i see is 'you europeans this, you europeans that' with an arrogant, nationalistic and sense of superiority-like undertone.

When somebody outside of your country has something to say, try to listen first before you go 'oh he's not from america, he must be a retard, let's tell him how great my country really is'

now go ahead and curse me to hell and whatnot, see if i have half a fuck

InvisibleMr Wobblehead

Re: Potency in America vs. Europe [Re: Jeroen198]
    #1117108 - 12/06/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You hit that nail right on that head. :laugh:

We'd best be careful, Europe will be on their Axis of Evil list next. :blush: 

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #1117120 - 12/06/02 12:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Whatever.....

We all live on the same planet, is the way I see it, the planet's got divided into continents, therefore an 'us and them' mentality.

If this thread continues to carry on the 'Europe vs USA' route, I will lock it.

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

InvisibleMr Wobblehead

Re: Potency in America vs. Europe [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #1117274 - 12/06/02 01:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

My dad's bigger than his dad!  :shocked:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck