Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNickhvk
The Lion
Male

Loc: California
Re: DMT, Mescaline, or Shrooms [Re: drift]
    #11005358 - 09/05/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

drift said:
Quote:

joemolloy said:
I have a three day weekend and I want one big trip but I can't decide which one:

1.  A five dried gram mushroom trip.
2.  Pure mescaline (800 milligrams)
3.  Oral DMT and pure harmaline pills

Decisions, decisions.  What would you do?

That's a situation I'd love to be stuck in. As your attorney, I advise you to eat the 5g of shrooms and stare at the ceiling in bliss.

Beat me to the attorney reference hahaha. I'm a Mescaline boy myself, but the mushrooms don't sound too bad right now either.

--------------------
"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile—and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. We owe that to ourselves and our crippled self-image as something better than a nation of panicked sheep."
- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: DMT, Mescaline, or Shrooms [Re: Nickhvk]
    #11005528 - 09/05/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Alrighty.  Five grams.

There was a spot there when the fabrics of reality and space and time were fucking shattering but I pulled through.

Dudenj, you're a fucking nutter.  I can't imagine how you can mix all of that shit and still enjoy it or at least come back.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: DMT, Mescaline, or Shrooms [Re: thedudenj]
    #11015540 - 09/07/09 03:48 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
2g mushrooms+ 200mg mescaline + dmt/harmaline

hmmm....

1g+100mg+dmt/harmaline or just harmaline

cactus + mushrooms = one strong trip where you only have to take a little bit of each.

i brew ayahuasca with mushrooms,virola,cactus,virdis,chaliponga,brugmansia,dautra,mimosa and cappi

the amount i use varies drastically on who im brewing for. well and other plants and i dont use all of them everytime but have

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
Re: DMT, Mescaline, or Shrooms [Re: thedudenj]
    #11015735 - 09/07/09 04:29 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
Quote:

thedudenj said:

hmmm....

This. Think about it, the three of them combined are like a brand new drug in themselves. You'll have a few doses of this "new drug" left if you split it. If it was me I'd take the whole lot but I'd leave some mescaline just to avoid getting hypertensive.

Mescaline + DMT is awesome beyond belief. Mushrooms and ayahuasca also have such a reputation so it stands to reason that all three might just be epic.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Edited by crkhd (09/07/09 04:50 PM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: DMT, Mescaline, or Shrooms [Re: crkhd]
    #11016120 - 09/07/09 05:48 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I think I need to learn to fully appreciate each chemical on its own for a while before I begin mixing them up.  That means I want to experience large doses of each first to get to know them and then decide if I need to combine them.  Who knows? I might not ever feel the desire to mix them up.

Terence Mckenna says his worst trip was when he mixed shrooms with ayahuasca.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: DMT, Mescaline, or Shrooms [Re: joemolloy]
    #11017225 - 09/07/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

crkhd said:
Quote:

thedudenj said:
Quote:

thedudenj said:

hmmm....

This. Think about it, the three of them combined are like a brand new drug in themselves. You'll have a few doses of this "new drug" left if you split it. If it was me I'd take the whole lot but I'd leave some mescaline just to avoid getting hypertensive.

Mescaline + DMT is awesome beyond belief. Mushrooms and ayahuasca also have such a reputation so it stands to reason that all three might just be epic.

hmm well i have over 30 people from me that could tell you that your not gona have a hypertensive situation its the tyramine that exists in mescaline cactus if he has crystal mesc. he dont have to worry about the tyramine and maoi mixing causing hypertension. but even when mixed with P torch its very do able i have many many experiences probably more then alot of people do on mushrooms. but any who....

Quote:

joemolloy said:

Terence Mckenna says his worst trip was when he mixed shrooms with ayahuasca.

yeah i think mushrooms and ayahuasca is really nice. now mushrooms and cactus that can get vicious easy .

the only bad aya i had with mushrooms was when at a festival i decided to eat ayahuasca chocolates some guy made which were vicious on their own then eat philosophers stones then take acid it was tweaked out hard. some one gave me all the stuff i should of thought it thru and saved things for later but oh well a lesson was learned.

aside from that gyms and ayahuasca mix really well.

btw drugs effect people differntly and mc kenna was a very different person, how come everyone acts like hes some sort of god i think its silly

its also true i have a good deal of experience with all of them on their own and when i brew them in a tea i brew them just right cause i have experience. i really dont suggest mixing datura with it either or ever brewing with it unless you really are that expereinced cause that can get deadly. but shrug if you truely do know what you doing/

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom