Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBoris
Viking Warrior, of Valour
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: TX. Flag
Is Ralph Slackin' ? *Continued* (Final results)
    #11009881 - 09/06/09 02:58 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

For any of this upcoming post to make sense, you would have needed to read/skim over this post: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10953015

Well, RR locked the original thread because it gave courage for others to speak out about there bad opinions of the vendor, "Ralphster's" ...I guess:shrug: The exact reason was listed as:

Quote:

RR said:

Reason:
I'm locking all four of these spores/vendor threads.  They're off topic here, and we've been tolerant of one thread in particular, but now it's spawned many more.

If a post is off topic in a certain forum, don't they normally re-direct it to where it goes ? <pompous rhetoric/sarcastic> I'm sure I get no love because having anything negative to say about a vendor is a HOT/sore subject. Its like you gotta have ballz to cross that border or something... :what: ...speaking of hot/sore subjects, I'm sure if RR would have taken 5 minutes in ATTEMPTS to re-direct my post instead of flexing his mod-peen, he prolly would have came to the conclusion that overall: it best fits right where it was originally placed. I mean, I didn't just put it anywhere, I actually gave it some thought, and after reading these rules http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7976094#7976094 I decided it best belonged here, mainly because of this Roadkills sticky in the sponsor/vendor forum:

Quote:

Roadkills Said:
Active Mushroom Spores are sold for microscopic research only!~

If you want growing advice...

for the protection of our Vendors/Sponsors please discuss this in the Mushroom Cultivation forum.

read the end of my opening post, it all boiled down to me asking if seasoned Pan growers would tell me if they thought this was Pan or Cube myc characteristics.

...ANYWAYS, I just wanted to get that off my back, AND I had allot of people awaiting to see the final results of my unordained, Ralph's mix-up, project. Well here it is:

Tray one:

Tray two:

CUBE:

I won't deny, these cubes have some decent genetics, but there not Pan :smirk: I'll make a final picture post of them right before harvest in respect to people from my original post. ...If this post isn't closed as well :shake:

:doublefu: :grin:

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Edited by Boris (09/06/09 03:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecurbstop
Regnarts

Re: Is Ralph Slackin' ? *Continued* (Final results) [Re: Boris]
    #11010511 - 09/06/09 04:47 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

And THIS Is my final update to that locked thread.

You better watch what you say Boris,RR "Bans for pleasure"
Any more of that Blasphemy and you might get it :hissyfit:

--------------------
is multispore a spore company

OfflineBoris
Viking Warrior, of Valour
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: TX. Flag
Re: Is Ralph Slackin' ? *Continued* (Final results) [Re: curbstop]
    #11010594 - 09/06/09 05:03 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

curbstop said:
And THIS Is my final update to that locked thread.

You better watch what you say Boris,RR "Bans for pleasure"
Any more of that Blasphemy and you might get it :hissyfit:

:sparta:

Oh, some times I forget the Shroomery isn't America. I'm so used to being free... Sorry, just speaking my mind. I'm sure some others would agree with me tho.

:seriousbusiness:

--------------------
AMU

Terence McKenna Said:
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Trusted Cultivator
    #11010675 - 09/06/09 05:18 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Actually RR let that thread ride long enough for you to get your issue resolved.

Clickity click.

--------------------
KRAMER CAKES

Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
Male User Gallery
Trusted Cultivator
    #11010687 - 09/06/09 05:20 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Although all rules are prone to be selectively enforced, this board is for the discussion of cultivation, not vendor complaints.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder