Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Ancient computer systems, eh?
    #1100848 - 12/01/02 01:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Celtic Computing Systems

can anyone explain this more to me?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
Re: Ancient computer systems, eh? [Re: Grav]
    #1100944 - 12/01/02 02:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hehehehe...relax, it's just a joke. :smile: :cool:

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Offlinequestforall
very-stranger
Loc: Vancouver BC
    #1100951 - 12/01/02 02:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

A brief run-through of the main scriptures of the world and one can see the correlation between the "hallucinations" of the Mushroom user and that of the Mystic.
Throughout Kabir's works we find mention of the transcendental state, "Joy for ever, no sorrow, no struggle! There have I seen Joy filled to the brim, perfection of Joy; No place for error is there" The state which once reached nothing remains to be known, once the full light of Truth dawns in the heart of a seeker the full potential of this human frame has manifest and God is Known. From now until eternity the seeker is merged in the divine.
How did these rare individuals attain to this exalted state of being? It wasn't through any external means, somehow they found this within themselves and cultivated the ability to put every particle of their being into attention on that. They had a way, a means to take all of their focus away from the world and dive into the "spiritual ocean" within.
An honest look into the history and lives and teachings of the saints will reveal this means. They always speak of the Holy Name, the Divine Breath, the Word, Naam, Tao.
If one truly wants to have that exalted state of being at ALL times then the way within must be found. The inner door must be opened and the path within made clear.
It takes Nothing more than the gradual shift in attention from the mundane to the subtle, to that Word. Through constant practice, in effect to "pray ceaselessly" one grows in leaps and bounds resulting in the constant assent or evolution of consciousness. This unleashing of the dormant serpent power which pierces and opens the 7 seals, leads one on the upward journey to the heights of consciousness. Without the aid of "divine mushrooms" or any other narcotic the Truth is laid bare and the Purpose of existence is realized.

--------------------
Please look within. Try. Try more.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1100963 - 12/01/02 02:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

the info has some legitemate truths but the fact they think there was some sort of GUI is kind of puzzling to me, they give no evidence of a means for transmittying data and some visual screen so one could "play" a video game. i think its possible that its a real primative screen or something. like a cube that changes positions to transmute a message. There language itself was probably "basic" enough to resemble a kind of programming language. the "mouse" could have been set to move with some kind of energy. maybe they built the "computer" as a sensor directly transmitting certain data. i mean they used logs and a big metal plate so your options are rather limited. thats my jist of what they were talking about. i said in a post before programming language C resembles the LOGIC behind the coded DNA. and quite possibly now with the Druidic Language itself. it assigns characters to values and meanings to construct a sequence of desired or somehow ordered output.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Ancient computer systems, eh? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #1100968 - 12/01/02 02:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yeah i agree the whole website is a fucking joke. but i believe there is some real world applicable data they just liked to stick within there trendy words. and they dont know how any of it goes together, or obviously didnt care enough to explain or connect any of the facts which they had collected.

--------------------
What?

Anonymous

Re: Ancient computer systems, eh? [Re: questforall]
    #1101216 - 12/01/02 04:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I fail to see the correlation between your post and the initial post. Did you think this was another thread?

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
Re: Ancient computer systems, eh? [Re: ]
    #1101444 - 12/01/02 06:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah... I could see ancient stone computers... It would be a bitch to have to move that though.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Ancient computer systems, eh? [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1106459 - 12/03/02 09:07 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

"yeah i agree the whole website is a fucking joke."

You don't understand. That's not an opinion. It's actually a joke. They were aware it was false. They created it to make people laugh.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Ancient computer systems, eh? [Re: Phluck]
    #1106461 - 12/03/02 09:08 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

But... if nobody had mentioned anything, we probably could have gotten someone to claim that it was real, and we're just a bunch of closed minded fools.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology