Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheSim
Stranger

Trip Report
    #10978469 - 09/01/09 10:14 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hi to all the happy trippers out there! This is my first report on the shroomery, well actually I've never written out any of the experiences while tripping. Apologies for what may be a long post.
I welcome comments and questions.

A bit of background: I live in Adelaide, South Australia. A beautiful little city surrounded by the St. Vincent's Gulf to the west and a barrier of hills to the east and south east. We are known for good wine, marijuana, eccies and a small town culture.

Anyway this is the first season I have hunted for and tripped off our local psychoactive, psilocybe subaeuringosa.

My first few trips were at mates houses which I enjoyed with mega mellows and good visuals, especially outside. But I knew I could have enjoyed them more if I was in better surroundings, like at home or out in nature, and perhaps with a different group of people. My fifth trip is as follows:

What occurred last saturday night was very bizarre.

Ok so my day was fantastic, i played football during the afternoon (for those not from Australia i refer to Australian Rules Football or AFL), which we won, meaning we go straight into the grand final. I celebrated with drinks and then headed home from the club at about 10pm. My older mates from school, who have never tripped, arrived about half an hour later and we began with a drink and a smoke.

We ingested approx 5 medium sized mushrooms each (I had a few more) with some absolute blue as blue ones in there. Within 10 or so minutes we could all feel the onset. We decided to play table tennis. Fun yes. Sustaining, no. After two efforts at a game, two or three seemingly lost beers and three cigarette breaks, we realised table tennis was no good as the trip began to kick in.

30min
A friend of mine who is a heavy smoker and drinker began to realise that he did not want nor need these addictions as the pulse of the first waves came over us. His girlfriend wandered inside the house as we sat on couches outside. She was simply walking around my house, laughing. Not hysterically but very childlike and innocent, having an awesome time. My friend, the smoker(this is not judgmental, i am a smoker, but referential), just wanted to know what was so funny but she couldn't tell him for some reason. So he became increasingly paranoid. This later turned into a full on argument when she answered her phone and he disagreed, not wanting her to talk to anyone whilst on a trip.

45min
So as this is all unfolding I am really starting to feel my visuals coming on hard. My other friend, a much more naturally mellow and logical person than the couple, was slowly understanding the mushroom trip as the minutes passed by. We have all had acid trips before but none mushrooms besides myself.

1hr
I am guessing that this was about the hour mark but how can i be sure. I looked at my phone 3 times in what seemed an hour and it said 12:33pm all three times. I think in reality I only looked at it once.
Anyway, as the couple fought the whole trip began to change and its focus became on their relationship. No one was really talking about it though, except for my mate and I heckling at the couple to shut up and chill out (followed by hysterical laughing by us).

As the atmosphere of their soul quarrel engulfed us the trip intensified. It was as if all of a sudden my mate and I were communicating without talking, listening to the talking quarrel inside. So I simply (and experminentally) projected my inner voice to the couple, asking, 'hey... be quiet, listen. Come with me, trust me, follow.' They instantly stopped fighting and came outside. I instantly felt a strong power come over me as I led them to what I have seen and what I understand to have seen. We conversed openly, both by talking and with our inner voices. I explained this wasn't god, i am not god, but that this 'place' shows you want we don't know, the other side of the ying (or yang). That the more you don't know, the more you do. But that was just the start of a long long night of reassurance and attempts at trip assistance.

1.5hours
Everything was fine except for my mate and his missus. Well not so much his missus, she didn't even really care for the fight they had but simply stood up for herself during it. He kept asking what is the point of life then and I would explain the things you enjoy, the people you love, the people who love you, your place in the world etc. etc. but he just couldn't get it. And I think he was also 'tripping' at the fact his mate had 'talked' to him without talking and had shown him some crazy shit, and because of what happened next(next?).

1.75hours
Ok so by now my mates girlfriend is becoming increasingly blissful and electric and wants hugs and cuddles, but because of my mates current form, she does not want to go near him and actually starts to recoil away from his advances. I knew that she wanted someone tonight but not her own man (perhaps because she asked me if we can have a bath together). By this stage the first wave was at its most intense and I needed to piss. They begged me to hold onto it and keep the trip going but I couldn't, simply because of the mental and spiritual effort it was taking me to keep the trip going in a safe direction for the couple.

As I strained to pee I used my last effort to use my inner voice to tell the couple to simply look at each other, feel their love and the 8 years they have spent holding each other and caring and enjoying. They began to laugh and make sexual advancement noises toward each other. I urged them on - 'see it, see it.' I could feel their love blossoming so I let go and began to pee. My mate then made a 'woah' noise, then 'haha look at that', then said 'shit im all wet'. He had had an orgasm the moment i released my urine. As my piss flowed the trip slowly waned out. I 'said' to all of them, 'im tired from that, please I need a rest, you are on your own for a bit. please.' My pee ended and the first wave was over. Instantly my mate said 'wow, what's goin on, that was intense, what are we doing, let's have a smoke, a beer'. It was if they had no memory of what happened. He definitely didn't know that I had done that, that I was leading this trip. The thing is that I was at this stage also coming to terms with what I was able to do. So from then I embarked on several other little experiments.

2hours
When i returned from the toilet, all was normal, the guys were getting purple hues, crazy colours and melting. My mate stood up and by simply waving my hands in the air and with my inner voice saying 'are you ready, let's go' I took them again on a ride. I didn't demand they come, only ask, to which they all agreed. But my mate with the girlfriend just couldn't relax and go with it. He wanted to work it out, try and make sense of it. He wandered and pondered things about inside, staring at the walls. His girlfriend curled up with me and my other mate (I haven't yet mentioned this girl is probably a 9/10). We would take turns. Not turns as in 'please can I lay with her now', but turns laying with her and then pleading with her to get off because if she didn't at that moment then an epic love making session would occur with her boyfriend watching on helplessly.

Me and my other mate deserve medals for not doing it. My other mate was able to fully indulge himself in the places I was taking him. She could see it in him as well as feeling a strong spiritual love for me for taking her on such a beautiful trip. What basically came out of it is that she has been wanting to break away from what I now see as a very sterile, sheltered and oppressive relationship for her.

2.5hours
My mate had now been starting to get very strong realisations that his girlfriend, at a soulful, spiritual level, was not in love with him. So he came to me for direction. 'I dont know what to do' I would continue to tell him. 'So that's it?' he would ask. 'Yes. It is what it is.'
I distinctly remembering him asking his girlfriend 'maybe we can try one more time?' And she said non-chalantly 'no, dont think so.' He became increasingly agitated and the old line 'drugs are bad' started to come out thick and fast. So I thought I'd get to the bottom of this so I probed him 'what's wrong mate?' and got the usual 'nothin' and other bullshit responses. It got to the point where I asked him, in inner voice 'are you gay?' The response from that was very complex - a yes, but no, but only for you kinda thing. I projected to him that I had had experiences on that side but I am not gay and would never ever with him, which upset him a lot. He couldn't believe I could be so shallow, when he was so deep. Looking back now it was a very strange moment that I doubt he would ever remember. The fact that I remember any of this is enigmatic.

By this stage I was getting very tired again and needed to pee. They again wanted me to continue on but I couldn't and I asked them to please let me go for a little while, let me rest. The couple were inside talking I assume, I didn't care for it at this point in time. I stayed outside to pee. I pissed and then sat down head in knees, breathing heavily, covered in sweat. The girlfriend comes straight up to me with a huge thank you and hug and my other mate thanks me as well, asking me if i need a drink. The boyfriend comes outside as well and sits down still kinda tripping, not returning like the rest of us, like me. And yeah i almost forgot, every time his girlfriend didnt want him, he would puke. One my back patio (on the brick!) and in my kitchen sink, in the garden, in the toilet.

3hours
The cuddles from her continue and get more sexually energised. I divide my inner conversations between her and rest of the group. I remember taking her hard into a trip with intense closed eye visuals and her asking 'is this just for me?' I said it was. Her head was on my chest and i held her like my own love. She began to kiss my chest and smell my body. This is when I flipped back and forth between yes make love and no dont lose a friend. Again. #$#@!%%&^&^%$$%@#$!!!!!
Her boyfriend continues to walk around the house staring at walls, holding cushions and then coming back outside to say 'drugs are bad.' Yes maybe for you mate but this is fucking awesome!!!!

Anyway at stages during the night my mate was trying to reconcile with his girlfriend over what was coming out. I mention this because after she had been lying with us we would chat in our mind about the mutual ncarnal urges we felt on this trip for her and would laugh hysterically. Also the movie 'Field of Dreams' with Kevin Costner was on and it seemed to follow the real life trip opera we were watching to a tee. I'll this to the best trip quotes section after but I remember my mate saying 'why go anywhere, we got front row seats'.
Classic.

The trip finally ended with my mate wanting to go to bed. He demanded his girlfriend go with him and she didnt move for a while but then capitulated. Me and my other mate then just sat outside and discussed the events that had just occurred.
A favourite moment of mine: i was keen to get them on an intense trip again so I started it. I remember my mate saying 'oi what are you doing, stop it, oi what the fuck ahhh oh yeaaaahhh' as he hit the big mellow that i took him into.

So what have I learnt?

I believe I was able to 'speak' and converse with my friends with my inner voice.

I believe that I was able to effect the emotions of my friends by using a harnessed power.

I believe that I can lead more trips in the future.

I believe that my couple friends have a few issues to sort out.

Thanks for reading my trip report. Please feel free to leave any comments. Cheers. Sim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: Trip Report [Re: TheSim]
    #10978686 - 09/01/09 10:52 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:hippie:

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

OfflineBruce6000
DaGoodDaBombDaBuddha

Re: Trip Report [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #10978749 - 09/01/09 11:04 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting trip my man. I would be difficult for me to deal with all the commotion that was going on. I like peaceful trips with very few distractions. I have yet to trip in nature. That's going to be amazing.

--------------------
Nothing can enslave you other than your unguided attention

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: Trip Report [Re: Bruce6000]
    #10979274 - 09/01/09 12:29 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yes it is! :yesnod:

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

OfflineTheSim
Stranger

Re: Trip Report [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #10983809 - 09/02/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the comments guys.

I have a couple more things to add.

At one stage during the trip my mate and I both felt a massive kind of 'bang' or disruption in the universe somewhere. It felt as if something bad had happened or a war had just begun, something like that. We both were saying 'ooohh' 'oh shit' and then felt an urge to go and help, as if something somewhere needed our help but we didn't know how to help.

Also has anyone found that leading trips, especially in these circumstances, makes one extremely tired for the next few days. I have slept for more than 50% of the time since that night and am starting now to get slightly ill with a cold or something.

Can anyone enlighten?

Cheers. Sim.

OfflineChairmanMeow
Just strange, thanks.
 User Gallery

Loc: The Day-Glo Forest
    #10984484 - 09/02/09 04:49 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheSim said:
Also has anyone found that leading trips, especially in these circumstances, makes one extremely tired for the next few days. I have slept for more than 50% of the time since that night and am starting now to get slightly ill with a cold or something.

Can anyone enlighten?

Cheers. Sim.

Got that way my first trip only.

Don't forget to drink water shrooming, it helps you not have a shroom hangover.

--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

OfflineTheSim
Stranger

Re: Trip Report [Re: ChairmanMeow]
    #10991338 - 09/03/09 08:18 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Chairman Meow, I didn't have a trip hangover per se, as I could have gone to work if i had to, cooked a meal, had a swim or run 10km if i had to, instead I just slept and slept and didn't wake up for ages. I know my body and am starting to understanding tripping, and i think i am at a point ahead of many people (I am one smart mother fucker, believe me), so i know that being a trip leader like that, is damn exhausting.

Peace.

OfflineChairmanMeow
Just strange, thanks.
 User Gallery

#10991453 - 09/03/09 09:06 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheSim said:
Chairman Meow, I didn't have a trip hangover per se, as I could have gone to work if i had to, cooked a meal, had a swim or run 10km if i had to, instead I just slept and slept and didn't wake up for ages. I know my body and am starting to understanding tripping, and i think i am at a point ahead of many people (I am one smart mother fucker, believe me), so i know that being a trip leader like that, is damn exhausting.

Peace.

looks like you didn't need any enlightening after all, then! glad to see you have all the bases covered. let me know if you have any more questions that don't need answering.

happy trails!

--------------------

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #10991616 - 09/03/09 09:50 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TheSim said:
Thanks for the comments guys.

I have a couple more things to add.

At one stage during the trip my mate and I both felt a massive kind of 'bang' or disruption in the universe somewhere. It felt as if something bad had happened or a war had just begun, something like that. We both were saying 'ooohh' 'oh shit' and then felt an urge to go and help, as if something somewhere needed our help but we didn't know how to help.

Can anyone enlighten?

Cheers. Sim.

I've led over 30+ trips,
(This includes talking people down from too much, getting water and other creature comforts for people, and being an honest ear and eye)
Sometimes you DO get something that resembles a hangover (I.E. Tiredness, "spaced out-feelings", no intention of heavy thinking)

In my experience of over 300 trips, this is most common with high-dosing, as I've never felt any annoyance the day after following low dose trips. Based off your report, it seems you ingested a lot of chemical.

Being a group leader CAN be exhaustive, but tending to people's needs in general can be exhausting. Meaningful Extroversion as well as meaningful Introversion can be tiring, whether on drugs or now.
Just like teaching, working ith the mentally challenged, or even running an art studio are all interpersonal tasks, that at the end of the day, might reward you with hours of sleep.

I think some negative effects associated with tripping (back pain, exhaustion) are simply caused by being distracted from maintaining hydration and good posture.

After I work on art for 10 hours a day (and organizing group efforts in relation to my studio), I tend to sleep in a bit more. I try not to have the previous day's sense of exhaustion get to me on the next.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

OfflineTheSim
Stranger

#10996056 - 09/03/09 11:29 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ChairmanMeow said:
Quote:

TheSim said:

Peace.

looks like you didn't need any enlightening after all, then! glad to see you have all the bases covered. let me know if you have any more questions that don't need answering.

happy trails!

Clip the sarcasm brother... I think we both know that I wasn't asking for someone to say, oh drink some more water etc. I know when I am dehydrated and when I am tired or not tired and why. I am always tired after playing football and then drinking alcohol. A hit of psychoactive chemical and hard work for some friends will also make me tired. What I want to know is why? How? What it is about tripping or the tripping universe/antiuniverse(?) that uses up actual physical human energy. I have always believed using mental ability at high intensity is more tiring than physical ability at high intensity. I am always more hungry after intense mental exercise. Perhaps my trip took me this intense level of exercise. hhmmm.
Anyway ChairmanMeow I appreciate your insight. Maybe I do already know the answers to the questions I put...but it is also good to get other perspectives. Perhaps this trip report is nothing but narcissistic? No, there is more to it than that. I am proud of myself for what happened, even though one mate cannot really remember the work i did for him.

OfflineTheSim
Stranger

#10996126 - 09/03/09 11:43 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

And Appollyphelion, thank you for your comment. I understand what you are saying about generally leading in life. I have also found especially testing situations fairly tiring. I think what was so full on and exhausting about this trip is hidden truths were revealed and then covered up again. I hate that. Why can't people just be honest with themselves and the people they love? I have come out about being bisexual to everyone i know. My brother is gay and he is the only person in our entire network of friends, which would be more than 500-600 people, to come out. He is the straightest looking and acting gay you will ever meet. Love him to death. Law of averages says there are people in our network of friends who haven't come out. We all understand the connotations associated with living like that. So perhaps my annoyance at the hiding of the truth, doubled with the fact that I couldn't really do anything about it, except for hooking up with my mate's missus (which I didn't do), is the reason I became so exhausted - along with physical exhaustion, slight dehydration and alcohol. ?????????????????????? I welcome other perspectives.

OfflineChairmanMeow
Just strange, thanks.
 User Gallery

#10997116 - 09/04/09 03:15 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Listen... you just arrived as a new member on this board with five trips, ask a question, and get defensive ("I KNOW WHEN TO DRINK WATER DAMMIT") and self-congratulatory ("I am one smart motherfucker!") when someone takes time out to answer your question.

Maybe it wasn't the answer you wanted, but the attitude really makes me not want to bother next time.

We get a LOT of new posters here going: "I just ate 7g of dried cyanescens, it's my first trip, was that okay?" :facepalm: Those of us who aren't completely fed up yet with n00bs take time out to explain about set & setting and what Erowid is, because we know that due to Drug War, Inc., there's a lot of misinformation floating around out there.

Obviously, you've more of a clue than that, but we don't KNOW you yet. Telling you to keep hydrated wasn't meant as an insult; it honestly made a huge difference for me between trips 1 and 2, in whatever strenuous thing is going on in a tripping mind. You knew that already? Cool. When I get some advice I already know, I don't take it personally. The poster took time out of their day to interact with my question, so I'm certainly not going to throw their answer back in their face. That's a surefire way to make people reluctant to participate in your threads.

--------------------

OfflineTheSim
Stranger

#11008286 - 09/06/09 08:10 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Good call ChairmanMeow. Good call.

OfflineTheSim
Stranger

#11008307 - 09/06/09 08:21 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

In reflection, I think I was frustrated that I wasn't getting the personal insights I was looking for and therefore feigning to understand more than I did.

I didn't mean to sound insulted or insult back. I would really like to get to know others and let others get to know me. If it happens it happens, and if not, it's all good anyway.

Happy tripping to all

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order