Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegypsy
Farmer
Male

Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs.
    #11008071 - 09/06/09 05:34 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs.
Or
Lets legalise the drugs already…

Intro.

Hi dudes… after much boredom, I came up with this idea…
Why do we have to suffer so much for mistakes blunders and dogma of our rulers??
Our govt and their laws have stolen what we value and cherish the most. They take away our freedom, they destroy our efforts, good intelligent people go to jail… while organised crime is profiting from all this.

I have a dream, in Australia they have  this orange fresh fruit juice – and just like they have a picture of rolling green fields with orange trees on it I have a vision of 10 feet ganja plants going growing all the way to the horizon same way…

While that is overestimation… (who needs so much weed?) Read this:

The truth is:

1. Psychedelic drugs are good, they are precious gifts from nature and God.
2. They are misunderstood and de valued by uninformed minds and society in general.
3. This fight (decriminalisation), based on the above two statements, can be won via reason / open minded logic / rational thought (presenting & analysing evidence).

Just how something like this can be done?

Trust me it can be done. During the past 100 years “world management team” (govt and secret societies and power / war mongers) wiped out all our efforts to free ourselves, that including new reusable energy technologies and tools and inventions capable of healing things like cancer and AIDS. The powers either bought or silenced the party capable of something like that. This time they wont be able to do it…

Now I am going to write a paper on benefits, potential, dangers and uses of entheogens. If there is anything you want to be added post it here below. It can be anything positive or negative about drugs. I will expand on positive statements, and challenge/transmute negative notions and dogma.

Lets get to work :gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs. [Re: gypsy]
    #11008093 - 09/06/09 06:00 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

gypsy said:
They ... they

"We". :sadyes: We the People.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Invisibleexplosiveoxygen
Prophet of TGMM

Re: Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs. [Re: Doc_T]
    #11008192 - 09/06/09 07:15 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

How do you expect this paper to be vastly more influential and insightful than the current books of research on various drugs?

--------------------
The Great Mycelium (TGMM) is more than you and me, we are all part of One.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs. [Re: explosiveoxygen]
    #11008242 - 09/06/09 07:47 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

What needs to be done is people should just take action. Hippy era reborn. Now we have new insight on the use of these substances, the hippies of old know nothing about shamanism...

OfflineSubconscious
Stranger
Male

Re: Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs. [Re: The Centre]
    #11008259 - 09/06/09 07:56 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

The United States is having a hard enough time decriminalizing marijuana, it is in my state... but it was a long time in the making and there are still many states who havn't made it that far yet. That's the starting point, but even then... I think psychedelics won't be decriminalized for a long time, probably not until after the USA falls- which will inevitably happen.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11008320 - 09/06/09 08:30 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

actually instead of legalizing  they want to just exterminate us.
  Chemtrails
  Swine Flu Vaccines ect.....
  They don't give a rats ass about some piece of paper.

Offlinehidenseek
loafter
Male

Loc: Etoba-mi-coke
Re: Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs. [Re: cpw1971]
    #11008327 - 09/06/09 08:34 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i felt sick yesterday i thought i might of got swine flu but i feel fine today

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs. [Re: The Centre]
    #11008347 - 09/06/09 08:48 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said: Now we have new insight on the use of these substances, the hippies of old know nothing about shamanism...

Not true. Have you ever read Carlos Castineda or Dan Millman?

Shamanism has been around as long as mankind. How many of these "hippies of old" have you known?

Still though, I like your point about cultural revolution. I just don't know what it's gonna take to shake people out of their complacency to actually "Get up, stand up"

In the 60's LSD acted as one of the major catalysts. I don't think we can expect for things to go down quite the same way this time. I wonder what catalyst will be needed to wake up the sleepy masses...

I think the tool that we are all using right now (the internet) is going to be one of the largest influences on any next cultural revolution. Never before in human history has there been such an easy way to exchange ideas with other people around the globe in an uncensored format. I think this is revolutionary in it's own right.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Edited by nicechrisman (09/06/09 08:56 AM)

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs. [Re: cpw1971]
    #11011416 - 09/06/09 07:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
actually instead of legalizing  they want to just exterminate us.
  Chemtrails
  Swine Flu Vaccines ect.....
  They don't give a rats ass about some piece of paper.

Who is 'they'?

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11011446 - 09/06/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

No government will ever EVER EVER allow psychedelic drugs to become legal.  EVER.  Not trying to sound like a dick, but you mine as well give up.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineBingBing
Stranger

#11011455 - 09/06/09 08:03 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

"They" = The government. And the shitheads who make commercials telling us that marijuana ruins futures and that everyone who takes LSD jumps off a building.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs. [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11011456 - 09/06/09 08:03 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Unless the people want it to happen.

Y'all are too young to have a proper view of the powers of the American People. Give them a rallying cry, and they will bad together. Consider Prohibition, as an example. Anti-Prohibition is just as easy to whip up.
Start a church, that's one avenue.

Quote:

BingBing said:
"They" = The government.

No. "We" = the government. You and me, man. We are the government.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11011464 - 09/06/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Unless the people want it to happen.

No, the government doesn't give a fuck what the people want (if its not obvious by now then :facepalm:)

It will never happen.  Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine will be legalized before psychedelics.

--------------------

OfflineBingBing
Stranger

#11011483 - 09/06/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Well we're supposed to be the government. Democracy baby! But if that was true, things would be quite different, I'd think. If me and you were the government man, there would be no laws against the wonderful psychedelics.

And heroin and that other garbage would only be legal because some doctor in Utah finds that it helps feel better when they have AIDS or something. The government doesn't see reasons like "spiritual awakening" or "exploring your mind" or "becoming one with nature" as a good enough reason to legalize these drugs. But oh well, fuck them. They haven't stopped me or most people here from experiencing the magic.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs. [Re: BingBing]
    #11011524 - 09/06/09 08:19 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BingBing said:
"spiritual awakening" or "exploring your mind" or "becoming one with nature"

Let me add another.  "Questioning the vested interests of institutional values."  The quote from bingbing and mine are exactly why psychedelics will always be illegal.  Your government doesn't want you to do any of the above.  Your government wants you to go to work, spend the money you earn on shit you don't really need.  Don't ask questions, just accept society and its institutions.

--------------------

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (09/06/09 08:42 PM)

Offlinegypsy
Farmer
Male

#11013296 - 09/07/09 06:42 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

"psychedelics will always be illegal."

Maybe they woont be legal in US OVER NIGHT, but here in Europe it is possible...

"
The truth is:

1. Psychedelic drugs are good, they are precious gifts from nature and God.
2. They are misunderstood and de valued by uninformed minds and society in general.
3. This fight (decriminalisation), based on the above two statements, can be won via reason / open minded logic / rational thought (presenting & analysing evidence).

"

Using that algoriphm it can b e done. :gethigh:

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Petition to decriminalise all psychedelic drugs. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #11013497 - 09/07/09 07:59 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
Quote:

The Centre said: Now we have new insight on the use of these substances, the hippies of old know nothing about shamanism...

Not true. Have you ever read Carlos Castineda or Dan Millman?

Shamanism has been around as long as mankind. How many of these "hippies of old" have you known?

Still though, I like your point about cultural revolution. I just don't know what it's gonna take to shake people out of their complacency to actually "Get up, stand up"

In the 60's LSD acted as one of the major catalysts. I don't think we can expect for things to go down quite the same way this time. I wonder what catalyst will be needed to wake up the sleepy masses...

I think the tool that we are all using right now (the internet) is going to be one of the largest influences on any next cultural revolution. Never before in human history has there been such an easy way to exchange ideas with other people around the globe in an uncensored format. I think this is revolutionary in it's own right.

Just saying what Terrence sayed, second hand knowlage... He sayed most of these people thought they where the first to find the psychedelic, they thought it was something new...
Internet, DEFINATELY. The internet is just that, a psychedelic world, a world made purely out of information! The inspiration behind it most probably IS a psychedelic experience, since from what I've heard, the internet was invented by an hippy!
It is much harder to be bullshitted now that we have the internet.

Oh, and, the catalist, I bet mushrooms will do some heavy work, and ayahuasca should be spread more. As you can see LSD has become rarer, and I have a theory on why that is:

The west was introduced to the psychedelic experience by a synthetic with biological heritage. It was necessary since plants couldn't be produced so prolifically with such little effort comparatively. (You try and cultivate a million doses of cubies!)
But the whole point is that people become more in tuned with nature, thus LSD has become rarer, and the psychedelic experience has became more secret to avoid it's dissipation entirely. Thus, the mushroom, the easiest to cultivate of all psychedelics (marijuana comes close, but not in intensity of experience.) and becomes the new staple to the western psychedelic scene.
At the same time Ayahuasca got out of the amazon and is now being used much more prolifically.
An interesting thing I've heard from Terrence, which I agree on (not an exact quote.): LSD can open ones mind, but it has nothing to tell us. The mushroom on the other hand DOES have something to tell us.
And I also agree on that people are using to little of the stuff, but in due time the average dose will increase. I've read older reports saying that 2.5g was the average dosage of it, now people are taking 3.5g average.
We are moving towards the natural psychedelics, firstly with the mushroom (that is an organism that looks quite like a combo of an animal and a plant.) and then later on to ayahuasca.
The trend towards the mushroom is increasing...
Also, drug use is increasing slowly but surely. Infact, I find most younger people smoke weed, esp those with more athletic lifestyles (ironically.), but people do not know this since few people are very open about there drug use.

Edited by The Centre (09/07/09 08:43 AM)

Offlinegypsy
Farmer
Male

#11013532 - 09/07/09 08:11 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

"Friendly Gudie to Psychedelics"
or
"Psychedelics for Dummies"

Part 1.
General intro.

People are slowly waking up and face our new ever expanding cosmic reality.  Some pioneers have already tried and attempted to cross swim the ocean and see what's on the other side and come back to tell the tale. Soon a mass crossing will be taking place. But for now more and more people come to realization of the world outside us but more importantly of the world within us. 

So many think that because "then" happened, "now" isn't. But didn't I mention? The ongoing "wow" is happening right now? We are all co-authors of this dancing exuberance where even our inabilities are having a roast. We are the authors of ourselves, co-authoring a gigantic Dostojevski novel starring clowns. This entire thing we're involved in called the world is an opportunity to exhibit how existing alienation can be. Life is a maater of a miracle that is collected over time and by moments, to be in each others presence. The world is an exam to see if we can rise to the direct experience. Our eye-sight is here as a test, to see if we can see beyong it, matter is here as a test for our curiousity, doubt is here as an exam for our vitality.

During the Age of Aquarius everyone will have an opportunity to develop themselves to their true fullest potential and become magnificent spiritual beings.  One might even hint that psychedelic substances are like catalyst helping us transmute the negative.

The truth is, metaphysics of the universe is a vast yet little studied area. I often feel we are still living in the mentality of the dark ages. This has been classically portrayed by the destruction of Dr. Reich's work when agents of food and drug administration dumped and burned his books worth 30 years of his research in 1957. 

What Dr Reich might have accomplished with his Orgone inventions is a subject for much speculation. I can only tell you that inventions of similar proportions and greater have been wiped off the face of the earth during the past 50 years, only those were done with way more secrecy and less publicity than the one up above.

The author of this paper has been faced with what one would call.. supernatural problems, from very early years. 

Mainstream medicare however is so far unable to deal with such conditions. So all I could do was take these matters into my own hands, follow intuition and see where it take me.

You see, our physical universe is like the tip of the iceberg, seen, while the rest is hidden.  Metaphysical aspects of our world are hidden and unknown to the majority.

In the past this knowledge of other worlds, dimensions and plains of existence was only available to the initiates of magick. If you think studying occult is deep and meaningless, would it surprise you to know that all of our ruling elite practise some form of magick? (Just watch Eyes Wide Shut by Kybrik)
Anyway, human body is a very complex and highly advanced bio energetic system, so far modern medicine only gone as afar as fiddling with biological / physical side of it mostly with help of ortahdox drugs and surgeries. There has been hardly any work done on the neurological aka etheric capacities of the human body, it's a virtually unknown area.

The furthest anyone has gone in this field is Alex Grey when he graphically illustrated some the technicalities of the body energy bio system in his drawings (If the reader haven't yet seen his work it's a must, just visit his website where a lot of his work can be found www.alexgrey.com.)

His work is a step up from paintings of the saints and sages of the old where you could see things like spheres around their heads. The images and graphic theorems presented in his work are like visual hints and basis for the future methods of healing. Most people when faced with such refreshing creativity and new concepts are left in awe and can notice their intuition speaks deep within them signaling that they are entering uncharted territory of their subconscious mind which deals with things only people of mystical degree and discipline worked with in the past. Please whatever you do just keep in mind Isaac Newton's quote: I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."

Link to natural healing and magick...

There is healing and white magick. And then there are entheogens, or what modern day society calls "mind altering substances" or "psychedelic drugs".

Psychedelic use has been at the heart of all indigenous tribe people rites for many thousands of years. Tens of thousands.

Yet only in the last century did we see capping of most such substances. When MJ became illegal, overnight millions of law abiding citizens became criminals!

Yet tribe people used to take substances like peyote or psilocybin every fool moon for millenias.

Why would they do such thing?  Well, my mother, says they are dumb, and don't live over 40, that is not exactly the truth.. although that is a believe of most ordinary people.

The truth is somewhat different. You see, these native tribe of north and south America were although very primitive, they were more in touch with the nature and therefore the real law of the universe. And I am not just saying they picked and used every seed and every plant and flower and tree and animal since they were given to us by God. They knew the real value of all plants, especially psychoactive plants.

The truth is they ate them for a variety of reasons: healing, spiritual enlightenment, social occasions, guidance by natures spirits and energies and sometime sex.

Someone said: white man goes to church, prays and sings and talks about Jesus.
Indian man eats a mushroom, goes into a teepee and talks with Jesus.

So, as you knew all along, in here we will be talking a lot about what our society calls drugs, duh...  This paper is specifically designed to tackle very unhealthy aura around these chemicals that exists in minds of mainstream 21st century society.

Now as you read the rest of this chapter, assume I am speaking in a calm Gandolf tone from the Lord of The Rings and read the following.

Like it was said above with the Native Indians, drugs are not bad at all.

But, If you think I am going to assure you that drugs are not dangerous you are quite wrong. Drugs are dangerous. However the danger comes not from what you think . They are as harmless as candy chemically, and NOT addictive at all (at least the ones we are interested in).

I remember my young mind state and belief about drugs. Growing up in my country was quite a challenge. Drugs were virtually unknown and unavailable at that time. All we had was tobacco and alcohol. Yet I had a subconscious opinion about drugs. When I was little all drugs were in one big pile in my mind - as nasty, dangerous, illegal chemicals, used by junkies. At the time I though nothing good could come out of their use.

My opinion didn't change until I was 18. I was in my first year in university.
One night I had a "echo" of the past - I was reading "Anarchist's Cook Book" and there was a little article about growing weed. It was very ghetto, and spoke of adding various toxic dangerous chemicals to the plants to make them more potent. I was deterred by this (false) info at the time. Yet I haven't yet made up my mind on the subject................

As i said psychoactive drugs - entheogens are dangerous and taking strong doze of something like psilocybin means unleashing a great unstoppable force upon you that can tear your psychological constellation to shreds if you don't know what your doing!

Dangers of psychedelic are same as when raising kundalini energy the old fashioned ways. It can get out of hand and damage your psyche. Think of the drugs as POWER TOOLS. Don't play with POWER TOOLS.

*puff puff* the Gandolf pipe

It really annoys me when people declare all drugs as unacceptable, close the book on it and say something like : It is known to make people develop schizophrenia or something like that. 

The truth is it is such a vast and yet little researched area. Vast and complicated as rocket science. And little researched - as we are just started to discover the world NOT outside of us, but the world within us. I think Isaac Newton said it best on this subject when he spoke of his work quoted in the previous chapter.

Why drugs are such a taboo in our society? What most people associate with drugs are images of crack / heroin addicts, dirty, uneducated, without sense of responsibility and without job/family/healthy outlook on life. A danger to themselves and to society.

That is the darker spectrum of drugs which most people know about. They don't realise that there is more to it. And that is thanks to our government and education bodies. They don't want you people to see the other colorful aspects of this issue for reasons of their own (Your government wants you to go to work, spend the money you earn on shit you don't really need.  Don't ask questions, just accept society and its institutions.). The dirty filthy uneducated crack addict stereotype is a form of brainwashing by govt that has been implanted into our minds since the discovery of substances. It is designed to make people look at this once and turn away and run never to question this matter again.

So what are these colorful aspects of entheogens? We will get to that in a minute.

There is a little town in eastern Australia called Nimbin. It''s a hippy town, sort of like Amsterdam only much smaller. The similarity is that you can openly purchase weed on the street there during day light, at reasonable prices too. Hippies settled in that place a while back, it was a nice little community that spread love and happiness and provided information on substances to make people see the colorful aspects of the issue. And do you want to know what the govt did in response? They started sending crack addicts and convicts from Sydney and other states up to Nimbin. This way they spoiled a nice little community with these adulterants. ..

Next chapters:

Benefits of entheogens.
Dangers of tripping.
Array of entheogens
Suggested method of providing entheogens to the public

Dudes, if you can think of amything to add - especially in BENEFIST of entheogens, post it here please.

Offlinegypsy
Farmer
Male

#11118077 - 09/24/09 09:10 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Part 2

Benefits of entheogens.

Truth is entheogens  carry benefits, A LOT.

You can have gun powder (drugs) which when lit produces a colorful fireworks display, but when put it into an engine and then channel energy and direct it (spiritual practice) it can send a rocket into space.  Same with etheogens – it can just flash you with the “ongoing wow” or take you to far away places…

Starting from a simple ones: recreational use.

Certain substances WILL enchance your life. They can improve vast amount of tasks starting from hovering your flat in the middle of the night because you feel productive and positive after smoking a joint. Same joint can greatly improve appetite, have a fun party with friends and smoke a bong – the latter ones account too some of the best social occasions in my life. I used to roll few reefers and travelling on this bus from Newcastle to Shiffield about 10 years ago, it’s a 4 hour drive at night time to go clubbing in Gatecrasher. On the bus I would light a J and smoke it whicl watching traffic flow by on the parallel motorway lanes. Sometimes I shared with friends, and did they enjoy weed as much as i? They said it was awesome and they couldn’t believe  it. Fun times…

Medical use.

Well, in right hands, entheogens can be employed to cure a number of maladies. Starting from simple stomach nausea going to healing chronic anxiety (one of  my problems and the reason I value entheogens so much - as I have subconscious trouble memories of a serious type and controlled drug treatment is one of the solutions.
), addictions, depression and PTSD.

If you have any emotional scars – psychedelics can awaken latent psychological material including unresolved traumas and can even be used to help us heal and resolve our traumas, but they are not the source of trauma itself.

Psychedelics have the power to straighten out your sexuality too, if you have a condition which is un ethnical it can be worked upon and with help of meta programming it can be brought back to its original purity.

Although mainstream research of psychedelic substances has been wiped out after the 60ths from the face of scientific publications an interesting article appeared recently online in Psychopharmacology journal as well as many papers world wide including USA Today. Written by Malckolm Ritter. There he speaks about:

“People who took an illegal drug made from mushrooms reported profound mystical experiences that led to behaviour changes lasting for weeks…Many of the 36 volunteers rated their reaction to a single dose of the drug, called psilocybin, as one of the most meaningful or spiritually significant experiences of their lives. Some compared it to the birth of a child… Such comments "just seemed unbelievable," said Roland Griffiths of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, the study's lead author… Viewed by some as a landmark, the study is one of the few rigorous looks in the past 40 years at a hallucinogen's effects… It may provide a way to study what happens in the brain during intense spiritual experiences, the scientists said… Psilocybin has been used for centuries in religious practices, and its ability to produce a mystical experience is no surprise… Even two months after taking the drug, pronounced SILL-oh-SY-bin, most of the volunteers said the experience had changed them in beneficial ways, such as making them more compassionate, loving, optimistic and patient. Family members and friends said they noticed a difference, too… Charles Schuster, a professor of psychiatry and behavioral neuroscience at Wayne State University and a former director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, called the work a landmark… Psilocybin's effects lasted for up to six hours, Griffiths said. Twenty-two of the 36 volunteers reported having a "complete" mystical experience, compared to four of those getting methylphenidate. That experience included such things as a sense of pure awareness and a merging with ultimate reality, a transcendence of time and space, a feeling of sacredness or awe, and deeply felt positive mood like joy, peace and love. People say "they can't possibly put it into words"… Two months later, 24 of the participants filled out a questionnaire. One-third called it the most spiritually significant experience of their lives”.

Spirituality, mysticism, metaphysics and paranormal.

Metaphysical use of entheogens can be classified into many categories, such as healing, exploration and discovery of other dimensions and plains of existancce, communications with other intelligence etc.

The best and the first mushroom trip I had was in 2003. I ate a great deal of cubensis shrooms. And just like all holy people saints and buddhas were saying – I saw the life for what it trually is – a DREAM!

Probably the best thing about it was that I activated dormant part of my brain – which deals with self realisation – a detached awareness of your nervous system and you – A AWAKENING :wink:

Although mainstream research of psychedelic substances has been wiped out after the 60ths from the face of scientific publications an interesting article appeared recently online in Psychopharmacology journal as well as many papers world wide including USA Today. Written by Malckolm Ritter. There he speaks about:

“People who took an illegal drug made from mushrooms reported profound mystical experiences that led to behaviour changes lasting for weeks…Many of the 36 volunteers rated their reaction to a single dose of the drug, called psilocybin, as one of the most meaningful or spiritually significant experiences of their lives. Some compared it to the birth of a child… Such comments "just seemed unbelievable," said Roland Griffiths of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, the study's lead author… Viewed by some as a landmark, the study is one of the few rigorous looks in the past 40 years at a hallucinogen's effects… It may provide a way to study what happens in the brain during intense spiritual experiences, the scientists said… Psilocybin has been used for centuries in religious practices, and its ability to produce a mystical experience is no surprise… Even two months after taking the drug, pronounced SILL-oh-SY-bin, most of the volunteers said the experience had changed them in beneficial ways, such as making them more compassionate, loving, optimistic and patient. Family members and friends said they noticed a difference, too… Charles Schuster, a professor of psychiatry and behavioral neuroscience at Wayne State University and a former director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, called the work a landmark… Psilocybin's effects lasted for up to six hours, Griffiths said. Twenty-two of the 36 volunteers reported having a "complete" mystical experience, compared to four of those getting methylphenidate. That experience included such things as a sense of pure awareness and a merging with ultimate reality, a transcendence of time and space, a feeling of sacredness or awe, and deeply felt positive mood like joy, peace and love. People say "they can't possibly put it into words"… Two months later, 24 of the participants filled out a questionnaire. One-third called it the most spiritually significant experience of their lives”.

Healing
All people have different mind sets and belief / reality systems that get shaped up us the person matures. “10th – 20th is a puberty for your body, 20 – 30th is a puberty for your mind” like Zach Braff likes to say…

The benefits of high doze tripping is a high probability of complete ego loss and rebirth. It is a spectacular phenomenon. During which the ego dissolves and person becomes one with the universe. The effects can be astonishing and totally re invigorating as the body and soul gets exposed to a infinite amount of love light and divine vibrations that heal and transform all known psychological traumas and conditioning. It’s the ultimate healing. A total exorcism.

Having true ego loss facilitated by psychoactives is not easy to experience but is possible. All it takes is prepared mind and optimal and sophisticated set and settings. I have taken a notice of a person speaking about his ego loss experience on a message board years ago and I thought I should write about it here:

“To me, ego loss is complete and total loss of the recollection that you exist. It was pure experience without judgment because there was no "me" there to judge.

I'm not sure if that makes any sense to you, but that's the best way I can think of to describe it. I can see how it would be unsettling to some, but I too was unprepared for it and it was likely one of the most positive experiences of my life. 

Ego loss is the ability to remove yourself from the world of "i". When one looses their ego they feel a part of the eternal NOW and the eternal universe.. there is no differentiation between the person sitting next to you or the plants in your back yard, or the refrigerator in your kitchen.. everything becomes one.. If you try to loose your ego it wont happen. As the great Alan Watts said. "trying to loose your ego is the biggest ego trip going". Meditation is a great way of loosing your ego and it will come naturally once you "get it". 

I've noticed that when you try to slow down to put words to what you're feeling (that requires your ego) than you are entered into a third bardo mindset (rebirth of the ego) and it brings you down. Another thing about the Tibetan book of the dead is reincarnation is meant to be applied to death of the ego not death of the body. And every time you smoke a high enough dose of DMT your ego will be shattered/killed/ or put to sleep for a few minutes - that's why you must not be attached to your ego or you will die with it and be reborn rather than be liberated from the ego into a state of nirvana. You must control the set and setting as much as you can without trying to influence the trip during the trip - that's when you sit back and - i'd say loose control, but you really have to focus to pay attention.. my 2 cents 

When I came back, I laid back and told myself to let go and give in. I laid down again, and as I shut my eye and hit play, I told myself to lose myself. As track seven started, I pictured these small creatures moving everything in the house away. At first it was a bit scary, but I gave into the experience and gave up. In my mind's eye, when everything was taken away, they turned to me and began disassembling me as well starting at my feet. There was also this huge divider that came down and was splitting my body into two halves. The music was perfect for this.

Level 5 trips are actually very difficult to define. 

You can take enough shrooms to experience a level 5 trip but never get there because you're too consumed in fighting yourself from letting go and in turn you experience a nightmare trip. You fight with the past, future and present. You fight who you are and who want to become and the road you must travel to get there. You fight the physical world around you, using every ounce of mental strength you have trying to tell yourself that none of this is really happening. You fight the urge to cry. . . scream. . . break down in to a mangled heap of emotions. You fight yourself. You struggle and struggle and hold on with all your might. You try and comprehend what's going on inside you as well in your surrounding environment. You look to grasp onto anything that has a touch of reality to it. You have to convince yourself that you're not in a nightmare but merely on mushrooms. You tell yourself this over and over again. Then finally, hours later, you begin to descend back into reality. You're left scratching your head. "Gosh, that was a crazy experience... I don't think I'll do that again." Then you run to the shroomery and or to your friends and tell them about your crazy level 5 trip. You speak of the insanity of it all. You had no concept of anything. You couldn't even grasp the concept of you being alive. Then you move on with your life, thinking that your profound level 5 trip has changed your philosophy on life and your are much wiser for it. 

Well, you didn't experience a level 5 trip. 

With a true level 5 trip you have learned the trick of letting go. Even people who can transcend into level 5 trips have trouble letting go of who they are. What typically happens to me is I'll struggle with letting go for a long time. I tell myself I took way too much. I feel like I'm going insane. I'll tell myself I'm headed for a bad trip. I'll struggle and struggle and refuse to let go of my reality. I look for something real to grab. I'll look for a friend to talk to. I fight to urge to break down... Then something happens... I give up on fighting. My physical reality fades out. Memories of my past fly by me at light speed but some how I'm able to reflect on the entirety of them in a course of a second. I'm flying I think, feeling like I'm being pulled somewhere really fast, but what's interesting is there's nothing on my body to be pulled because I have no body. I arrive someplace. I don't know what or where it is but I don't care. I feel like I'm a rock or a tree or a drop of dew on a leaf observing a natures setting. Nothing seems to happens. I hear something calling me. I look and see nothing. I observe the beauty of the sun reflecting of the ripples in the water. Then in an instant I become the sun drenched ripple on the water. I feel the suns warmth. I roll over and turn back around. I see the shore from a distance. I am relaxed. I feel myself roll over again. This feeling of being liquid is truly amazing (although I'm not actually able to comprehend it at that moment. Only hours later am I able to put any of this together.) I slowly ripple towards the shoreline. I see a butterfly flutter over me. In a flash I am the butterfly. I flutter through the air towards the shore and land on the moist sandy shoreline. I take a drink off the damp ground. It is so soothing. I have been flying for hours and I'm really tired. I feel like I'm going to collapse. I feel like if I stay in this spot much longer I'll be in danger. I flutter over to plant leaf and rest my wings. I feel old. I relax my wings and try to think. I can't think. I don't know how to think. I melt into the leaf. I feel like liquid again. Everything is vividly green. I feel like I'm travelling through the vascular system of the plant, through it's stem in to its roots then back into the ground. I'm flying again. I'm being pulled harded then I was before. There's a sense of urgency to get somewhere. There are colors everywhere. I can taste them. I can hear them, I can feel them. I realize that I am a color. I'm blue. I'm weightless, moving fast. I see a window. I fly into it and then through it. I'm split in to many different rays. I start to feel myself breathing again. It feels good... like I'm coming home from a trip that lasted too long. I feel my legs and then arms. I feel my heart beating. I open my eyes. I'm laying in my room on the ground next to my couch. My friends watching MTV and laughing. Music is playing in the background. I don't know what it is but it feels good to hear. I lift my head off the ground and finally realize that I am in fact myself. It's hard to say if this is real at first. I still feel very intoxicated. I remind myself what's going on, or at least I try to remind myself. I look at the clock. "1:54" has no meaning to me. my previous days work floods into my mind. I feel anxious about it. I realize that I'm start to come down. I get up and sit on the couch next to my friend. I ask him how long I've been laying on the couch. He says he thinks I've been down there for 2 and a half hours. I turn my focus on to the television and quickly become engrossed in what happening. I am happy. I feel good. I have had a level 5 trip.”

As I said it’s quite rare but possible. It can be quite challenging to achieve this on your own, just like performing appendix removal surgery you don’t do it yourself you go to a hospital, here one wishing to achieve ego loss would want to go to a special institution in nature, where earth energies a powerful and healing, accompanied by qualified staff it would be easy and probable to succeed!

Find guidance on how to have a  true level 5 trip here:
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/psychedelic_experience/psychedelic_experience.shtml

Negative effects of entheogens.

Is it possible to mess one self up for a long time after taking a substance and having a “bad” trip? The answer is yes, just like with a circular power saw you can cut your leg off if you mess up and you will be handicapped at least for a while after that. 

As one newspaper reporter said not long ago “One possible reason "shrooms" are still illegal is that some users, less than a third in Griffiths' study, experienced frightening hallucinations - so called "bad trips." Psilocybin use is not the only activity that can be frightening, however. For instance, automobile drivers often have bad trips if they smash into another car, but driving is certainly not illegal.”

There are 4 things that can cause a bad trip and therefore leave you with a problem - external  and / or internal:

1 substance quality.
2 set and settings.
3. pre existing condition.

How to avoid “bad trip”

This is going to be a short guide that will explain the basics of safe and responsible psychedelic use.

Ideally a responsible user should be settled down materially, own home / place to live and have no distraction of any kind. Or at the very least have some safe place, a territory where one can not feel threatened in any way.

Like I said 3 things can cause a bad traumatic trip.

The first one is probably the most common reason why people have bad trips in the first place. 

I think almost all of my nasty trips can be attributed to this. It’s the quality of substance or lack of it. Thanks to the anti drug legislations there are no quality standards. Luckily our most important psychoactive element is found in psilocibe cubensis mushrooms which are easily cultivated to a very high standard of purity. (www.shroomery.org)

When it comes to set and setting it is all about education. Ideally one must be as informed about the use of psychedelics as much as possible. Some people would say that tripping is a gamble, sometimes you win sometimes you loose. The truth is it is a lot like space shuttle flights. In ways that it also has many stages, preparation, take off, mission work itself and then re entry. Mess or miss one of these stages and your in for a crash landing.

Never ever must a user attempt a shuttle take off without a proper count down and preparation. One must never attempt to inject any enathogenic substance for metaphysical purposes out of the blue. Space Shuttles and airplanes have what is know as mission data boxes, its where you input flight plans so that computer can show and guide you on your way to your destination. Consuming enathogens out of the blue, when the thought comes into your head (or usually injesting the substance as soon as user gets it in his hands for the first time) is the most common mistake beginner “psychonauts” make, that is equivalent to hitting throttle to full power on your shuttle before you even dared to input flight data into the computer!

The user must be “in the clear” about the mission objective and what he or she wants to get out of it. When it comes to set n settings there is one simple rule: user must make sure that nothing either physical (external environment) nor psychological (internal environment) can cause disturbances of any kind. Harmony is the word we are looking for here. Ideally nothing should bother the person mentally, no anxiety what so ever: no problems of any kind, no school no homework no relatives or poor informed friends no emotional leakages no nagging no existing conditions no nothing. Physical environment should be tweaked to create as much comfort as possible. A “sitter” is a useful addition and sometimes a necessity, almost like having a co pilot... 

As for pre existing conditions it is like having a crack in a space shuttle’s wing, do you send a space shuttle into space if you have a cracked wing on take off? Not really, unless it’s a rescue mission, and you have to… in that case one must learn to get around it. Special extra care must be taken in these circumstances.

Pilots and astronauts further have written procedures and training on what to do if some thing does go wrong. Meteor shower? Space dust clogging the engines? Who knows but it is important to be prepared for any situation. It is important to take notice as soon as something unusual or unpleasant happens, then proper stirring should be done to try and level the flight. A useful thing to do is stock up on benzos, pills such as Diazepam, Valium or Xanax or Lorazepam. It’s sort of like having a parachute if you will in case you need to bail out.

And finally I’ve been told that perhaps the most important part of a trip is the re entry when one must consciously pull him/her self together and restore “normality” at the end of the trip when the doze has worn out.

Another useful thing to have is skills to perform full LBPR.
It creates a security clearance around your shuttle launch pad.
The purpose of the LBPR is also to expose your psyche to a flow of divine energies. One might say that LBPR exposes you some how to the energies of divine, I would say that divine is all around us… and LBPR helps us notice and channel it in a more proactive way. 

Array

OK, now that we have reached this point it is all pretty much laid back from now on. We can now start talking about really interesting things – array of entheogens and their benefits!

We have:

Primary
Psilocibin, Sativa & Indica, MDMA, Coke, ketamine, Salvia, LSD, opium, a. Muscaria, poppers, aphrodisiacs, N.
(please note: all of these are not toxic or chemically harmful in any way…)

Light (or secondary – without much use): DMT, PCP, Datura, BZ, DXM, LSA, 2Cs, Peyote

1. Psilocibin.
Well, what can I say, mushrooms are a gift. They are amazing. There are MANY different strains of shrooms, with slightly different psychedelic flavours to choose from. The effects are astonishing. Dozes can vary from 1 grams dry to 5 grams. True eye openers.

2. Weed.
Another wonder of nature. With so many different strains and genetics as well as two separate spectrum: sativas and indica. When average person smokes cannabis for the first time he/she reports a detachment from orthodox left brain reality, a real mythical experience. They become more open minded, more in tune with nature and Gaia spirit. Some choose cannabis as their permanent allay and indulge in smoking experience every day… still thinking cannabais is not for someone like you?  Would it surprise you then that human DNA and genes carry programming and etheric devices which will channel cannabis into a truly mythical magnificent experience. These devices are not available just yet (see appendix) but will be open around 2012… I have received a reliable information that new century , in age of Aquarius post 2012, practically everyone will be smoking cannabis, through these new age energy body power ups …

3. MDMA

Ohh baby, right now while those weed “power ups” are not available, MDMA is my favourite substance. It is simply a FABOULOSE amplifier of social and sexual activities. Take it at home, take it in a hotel while travelling, roll in a park or in woods or go raving in clubs… its all there. I am lucky I never get what is called ecstasy “come downs”…

4. LSD
Very much like shrooms, if not better. I have experienced it only once in 2004,because of lack of availability of this chemical and due to bust of Pickard aka Acid King few years back… A magnificent psychedelic substance, has to be trieid to believe  it.

5. Coke
Once again, slightly more notorious substance, preferred by the wall street bankers.
I’ve tried it couple of times and it was great. Certainly has its time and place, as long as it is not abused…

6. Salvia.
Still legal in lots of places. Interesting entheogens. Not for everyone, considered as “spiritual medicine” rather than a recreational substance…

7. Ketamine.
“Wierdest psychedelic of all, and a damm good cat anaesthetic!”
Haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but from what I know about this chem. Is it also has its time and place and is used successfully recreationally as well as self analytically - as a powerful self exploring and healing substance,

Suggested method of intake and legalisation.

I have absolutely NO idea why these substances are illegal. Actually, there is only ONE explanation – entheogens create PROBLEMS for our elite in command, they set us free. That is why they are totally focking … forbidden! 

Think for a second … make a managerial decision, imagine entehogens ARE legal…

Crime is down, no need to steal to pay for your fix.
No crack related crime.
No organised crime profiting from drug manufacture/smuggling/distribution AT ALL
Health adverse reactions accumulated via “bad trips” are virtually 0.
Enlightened public that purusites of intelligent activities among masses.
Unspeakable profits - both for manufactures, developing countries, as well countries where it is sold.

http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/drugten.html
Recent research shows that nearly half of all 15-16 year olds have used an illegal drug. Up to one and a half million people use ecstasy every weekend. Amongst young people, illegal drug use is seen as normal. Intensifying the 'war on drugs' is not reducing demand. In Holland, where cannabis laws are far less harsh, drug usage is amongst the lowest in Europe.

Provide access to truthful information and education.
“A wealth of disinformation about drugs and drug use is given to us by ignorant and prejudiced policy-makers and media who peddle myths upon lies for their own ends. This creates many of the risks and dangers associated with drug use.
Legalisation would help us to disseminate open, honest and truthful information to users and non-users to help them to make decisions about whether and how to use. We could begin research again on presently illicit drugs to discover all their uses and effects - both positive and negative.”

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0254/is_3_59/ai_65348069/

The legalization of drugs would prevent our civil liberties from being threatened any further, it would reduce crime rates, reverse the potency effect, improve the quality of life in the inner cities, prevent the spread of disease, save the taxpayer money, and generally benefit both individuals and the community as a whole. Our arguments are based on a basic appreciation of the benefits provided by voluntary exchange and the role markets play in coordinating human activities. Legalizing drugs would eliminate many inconsistencies, guarantee freedoms, and increase the effectiveness of the government's anti-drug beliefs.”

Make a MANAGERIAL decision: can you give legalisation at least a chance?

“Drug dealers are a thing of the past. Violent crimes and theft are greatly reduced. Drug-related shoot-outs are unheard of. The streets of America begin to "clean up." Communities pull themselves together. Youths and adults once involved in crime rings are forced to seek legitimate work. Deaths due to infected intravenous needles and poisonous street drugs are eliminated. Taxpayers are no longer forced to pay $10,000,000,000 to fund drug-related law enforcement. The $80,000,000,000 claimed by organized crime and drug rings will now go to honest workers (Ostrowski 1993, pp. 203-205). What policy change will bring about such good news? The legalization of drugs! Both practically and philosophically speaking, entheogens should be legalized.”

Suggested method of providing entheogens to the public.

I tought a bout it for a while and I think licensing, similar to driving  licensing, should be applied to entheogen trade.

Make a standard knowledge print out, where all the merits of all entheogens and their responsible use is covered. Have a individual study it. Come in for a test. Answer, say, 5 questions – ALL correct. Have a license issued for ONE entheogen. Propose to issue a license for another entehogen in not less than 3 months. License prohibits re sale and supply of entheogen to un licensed public – under threat of license suspension / fine / something else.

Sounds about right to me.

If there is one unspoken message in this document is this: Entheogens are NOT for everyone. They should be reserved for the INTELLECTUALS only. Not only that, but ban of these sacred substances is a crime against God and humanity. A person who wishes to explore this world with help of entheogens should be given the right to do so responsibly if he wants to.

Looking back, almost half of my most memorable and enjoyable experiences have some chemical involved.

Lets face it guys, entheogens should be a legit part of 21st century life style.

Offlinegypsy
Farmer
Male

#11118079 - 09/24/09 09:11 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

What do you think dudes?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies