Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
Inner world vs outerworld
    #1100464 - 12/01/02 06:49 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It seems that we, the humans have an internal universe and there is this (primary) connection betwen the outer world and the inner world through our normal senses(seeing, hearing, touching..) How does this internal universe expands? Goes bigger? Is there any others connections to the outerworld?
        Are these two same? Are mushrooms getting you in outer space or into the brain world? And if you just travel in your mind it means knowing yourself. So if this connection between the two of them exists.. means you see the outerworld through yourself. Either way, mushrooms are the way. :smile:
      And so like a trip to India, Chiana, Us..or anywhere on this small planet..you come home with lots of ideas, people's diffrent way of thinking etc.. Is this the change mushrooms help you do it after a trip? Is ONLY the information that you are learned change you? I think information is coralated to the chemical reactions produced... Every thinking process is based on a chemical reaction.. I haven't trip to much.. and it's also pretty long time since I last triped.

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Inner world vs outerworld [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #1100481 - 12/01/02 07:42 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

thats a cool way of looking at it

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1101647 - 12/01/02 06:48 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, the inner circuitry of the nervous system creates the outer world. The deeper we tap into our self like on psychedelics, the more we realize how much control over our otter universe we actually have. Read up on exo psychology.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Inner world vs outerworld [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1101858 - 12/01/02 08:17 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

HOWEVER, there are still (as of now anyway) various seemingly-objective "rules" that we haven't broken... i mean if everything were under our mind's control everything would be like a lucid dream where you can just create and destroy mass and other life-forms at will....

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Anonymous

Re: Inner world vs outerworld [Re: Strumpling]
    #1101912 - 12/01/02 08:45 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You mean YOU can't!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Why I am certain that the whole damn Shroomery is just a plaything I made up in my dream.

Remember this:

Everything is an illusion.

[walks smack into a brick wall]

Ow!

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Inner world vs outerworld [Re: ]
    #1101939 - 12/01/02 08:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Life is but a dream.......just with rules and boundries.  :tongue:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Anonymous

Re: Inner world vs outerworld [Re: Murex]
    #1101978 - 12/01/02 09:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Glad to know you're "in the ranks"! :wink:

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1102046 - 12/01/02 09:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The inner world and outer world are one and the same. The outer world creates you while at the same time you are creating it. Everything is an illusion. In truth reality is a formless void.

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Edited by 3eyedgod (12/01/02 09:26 PM)

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
Re: Inner world vs outerworld [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1103421 - 12/02/02 08:39 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

One sec! :smile: You say the outer world creates you. I agree.
At the same time I am creating it. Yes true, I create it though my senses.. I said that we just sense only what our senses allow us. What other connections do there exist?? How can we brake this normal senses connection?

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1103573 - 12/02/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe the outer world is just changing very gradually along with our minds as we think up new ideas. Everything just seems concrete because we're looking at it from our tiny subjective view of time where if things aren't all fucked immediately (like they can be in dreams) then we just assume a difference.

yea...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1103583 - 12/02/02 10:21 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

As above, so below

--------------------

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

#1105150 - 12/02/02 07:48 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What other connections do there exist?? How can we brake this normal senses connection?

Intriguing question.  My reccomendation is to ingest large doses of hallucionogenic materials and search for the answers  :grin:

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1105529 - 12/02/02 09:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

HOWEVER, there are still (as of now anyway) various seemingly-objective "rules" that we haven't broken... i mean if everything were under our mind's control everything would be like a lucid dream where you can just create and destroy mass and other life-forms at will....

Addition:

And we really just haven't figured out how to p1mp reality that well YET.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

#1105617 - 12/02/02 09:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

It seems to me that "objective" reality is really just shared subjective reality ie: a consensus between different individuals versions/perceptions of reality. One person cannont break these apparently limiting rules because in the shared dream that objective reality consists of, the consensus is that one cannot create/destroy matter or break/change the agreed upon laws of the universe. It is the group mind which controls the rules and regulations of objective reality.

Maybe if more people/conscious beings came to not simply beleive but know that you can create/destroy matter etc... by thought and force of will alone the objective reality would change accordingly.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1105649 - 12/02/02 10:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"It seems to me that "objective" reality is really just shared subjective reality ie: a consensus between different individuals versions/perceptions of reality."

I kind of agree with you, but I'm not one who believes that without life, there would be nothing at all (no meaning and no fun and no whatever else we've invented, but it'd all still be sitting here IMO).

I see language and general communication as the bridge from subjective to subjective. Even if everybody in the world agrees that we will transcend physicality in 2012, January 1st 2013 could still very-well roll by and we would in fact see that our combined subjectives didn't equal the objectivity of what actually happened.

--------------------

Edited by Strumpling (12/02/02 10:08 PM)

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

#1105686 - 12/02/02 10:17 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You may be right. We'll never find out though because we both know damn well that everyone in the world will never agree on one thing. When it comes right down to it we're all a bunch of self-indulgent, self-centered, ego bound, assholes.

Forgive my ignorance, but what does IMO stand for?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1105695 - 12/02/02 10:19 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"It seems to me that "objective" reality is really just shared subjective reality ie: a consensus between different individuals versions/perceptions of reality. One person cannont break these apparently limiting rules because in the shared dream that objective reality consists of, the consensus is that one cannot create/destroy matter or break/change the agreed upon laws of the universe. It is the group mind which controls the rules and regulations of objective reality."

Very well said. Now what kind of empirical evidence can you give to back up your statement?

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Inner world vs outerworld [Re: ]
    #1105715 - 12/02/02 10:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Are you sure you aren't Swami?  :tongue:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1105749 - 12/02/02 10:32 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

IMO = In My Opinion

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
In Matt's Opinion :smile:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1105764 - 12/02/02 10:35 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"We'll never find out though because we both know damn well that everyone in the world will never agree on one thing."

Are you implying that if everybody DOES agree on something, it is your belief that whatever they agree on is automatically "so?"

--------------------

Edited by Strumpling (12/02/02 10:35 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies