Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepurebliss
simple pleasures

Loc: North Carolina
Stupid little truth
    #1100069 - 12/01/02 03:32 AM (14 years, 5 days ago)

Okay, here is a little bit of information spreading that i'm certain most know about but for some, here ya go....the real reason behind illegal drugs. First off, the people in charge aren't fucking idiots. Who the fuck cares if some drugs are bad for your body, a lot of shit is bad and is legal. The real reason is the same for almost every homosapien on the planet. MONEY-listen to how Pink Floyd describes it. It's a fucking virus. A shiny piece of metal depicts how you will live your life. Politicians, like most humans, want money. The people in charge of prescription drug companies, oil companies, mafia, etc. They want to keep the money they have and make more. If drugs, which turn out to make a shit load of money, become legal, there will be a lot of pissed off mobsters, executives and politicians. As long as drugs are illegal, easy green comes their way. So, how do they justify their reason for keeping them illegal, simple, they tell us to just say no and that drugs are bad, only lowlifes do drugs, get high on life, they'll rot your brain. This convinces the idiots of the country, closed-minded citizens, that they should be kept illegal and away from their community and children. Thus, in turn, the people who are willing to try drugs or gain whatever knowledge, desire, or buzz one recieves, have to pay high prices to get them. The people in control of drug cartels, pay money to politicians to keep them from getting busted as well as fund politicians', cops, etc. addiction for money. ---just ranting, could be part of the reason

--------------------
Rest high above the cloud of restriction. Don't let your mind be bound by your brain. This will let you achieve pure bliss.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Stupid little truth [Re: purebliss]
    #1100145 - 12/01/02 04:01 AM (14 years, 5 days ago)

I can't say I know for sure how corrupt the government is...
But yea, I think it's safe to say personal financial gain is our leaders' main motive. They will shape the minds of the citizens however they can to stay on top of the game.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

General Interest >> Political Discussion