Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Few Mushroom questions...
    #1100067 - 12/01/02 03:29 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Alright, Ive eaten cid a lot, and just recently started eating mushies. Ive tripped three times in the past 2 months, so far I enjoy them but I have a few questions.

1. Do you people tend to get rather anti-social on shrooms? I did low doses, 1.2-2 grams each time, yet stil find myself rather anti-social until the comedown of the trip. Anything to help me get a little more social?

2. I find during the trips I tend to get very uncomfortable. Wether I stand, sit , lay or whatever, I have a hard time feeling right. This bothers me because I can't chill and just relax. Setting doesn't really matter, I dont think.

3. Do you guys like cartoons while tripping? Holy fuck they are amazing. Only good ones though!

4. I want to trip with my girlfriend, however she has a very weak stomach, and can't take drugs very well. She has freaked out from real good weed before, (only smoked a few times), and threw up the only time she took mdma (enjoyed it afterwards though). Should I just wait a few years until I trip with her, (kind of young)?

5. What do you guys like to do while tripping? So far I find video games are fun for a bit, cartoons are awesome, music is awesome. I have yet to venture outside while tripping, I need to!

6. Do you guys piss a lot during the comedown of mushroom trips? I seriously cant stop pissing and its very annoying. last time I pissed 8 times within a 2.5 hour period.

7. Also, what are some good drug interactions with mushrooms. Preferrably legal herbs that balance a trip out and make it more enjoyable, longer lasting.

Thanks!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
Re: Few Mushroom questions... [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1100137 - 12/01/02 03:55 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

1. Do you people tend to get rather anti-social on shrooms? I did low doses, 1.2-2 grams each time, yet stil find myself rather anti-social until the comedown of the trip. Anything to help me get a little more social?
if im on a low dose like that, i can handle people. but i usually 3-4g now and at that level i cant handle it. i get very anti social unless the person around me is on mushrooms. i can tolerate weed, and people on acid, i still dont like them but its tolerable but not booze or anything like that. ive never been able to. drunks piss me off.

2. I find during the trips I tend to get very uncomfortable. Wether I stand, sit , lay or whatever, I have a hard time feeling right. This bothers me because I can't chill and just relax. Setting doesn't really matter, I dont think.
i find that theres so many things going on at once my attention span sucks ass and i end up laughing and staring at simple objects. i can never chill like on weed.

3. Do you guys like cartoons while tripping? Holy fuck they are amazing. Only good ones though!
fantasia, alice in wondeland are triippy. i cant seem to ever follow them though. i just end up staring at the wall

4. I want to trip with my girlfriend, however she has a very weak stomach, and can't take drugs very well. She has freaked out from real good weed before, (only smoked a few times), and threw up the only time she took mdma (enjoyed it afterwards though). Should I just wait a few years until I trip with her, (kind of young)?
sometimes motion sickness pills help, or enzyme pills (if ya got a prescription. i got cotazym ecs-8s and they work for a few people.)

5. What do you guys like to do while tripping? So far I find video games are fun for a bit, cartoons are awesome, music is awesome. I have yet to venture outside while tripping, I need to!
nature is really trippy. it can be too trippy at times, depending if your in the city or out in the woods. i cant stand people on shrooms so i stay away from public places

6. Do you guys piss a lot during the comedown of mushroom trips? I seriously cant stop pissing and its very annoying. last time I pissed 8 times within a 2.5 hour period.
tongiht i found that i was really pissed off for some reason...then i realized i had to pee. ive pissed about 4 times already.

7. Also, what are some good drug interactions with mushrooms. Preferrably legal herbs that balance a trip out and make it more enjoyable, longer lasting.
salvia 10x----dude this stuff is not a toy..BE CAREFUL. real weird though. its legal
nitrous oxide i have heard will boast you way up there for a few minutes. i dont like gas myself....too wankerish..not natural. bad vibes for me personally

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
    #1100421 - 12/01/02 06:19 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

1. I'm totally unsociable anyway.  But on shrooms it does get a lot worse.  i took some shrooms at an acid techno warehouse party once, never again.  Scared the fucking hell out of me.  I love going out on acid, but i'd never go out on shrooms again.  They're just very personal i think.  I like to be alone with them.  I hate drunks too.  Total fucking arse hole drug, for total fucking arse holes - I used to be an alcoholic so i should know.

2. I don't ever get really comfortable either.  Sort of feels like i'm too heavy all the time.  You should try finding a really fat person and giving them some shrooms cause i'm sure all their blubber would crush them to death. :laugh:

3. James and the giant peach.  Awesome.  Lion king - with the tripping hyenas.

4. Just give the woman a gram to start with.  See how she goes.  Personally i'd ditch anyone who couldn't handle a little weed, i wouldn't want a week minded fool cluttering up my life.

5. I do whatever seems a good idea at the time.  Playing my guitar is nice, although it becomes too much like hard work after a while.  I spend most of my mushroom trips lying down listening to music letting the thoughts came and go.  Crying, laughing whatever i feel like.

6. I don't drink after i've downed the shrooms.  So i don't piss very much.

7. I've just got into chocolate and shrooms.  I would recommend using the purest chocolate that you can find to get the maximum theobromine dose.  Cocoa is an excellent drink for consuming shrooms in, as you can't taste the shrooms.  I don't like acid and shrooms together.  But acid shrooms and e are a nice combo, especially if you got some 2 cb to take when you come up.  Smoking pot is nice with anything of course.

Have fun, and welcome to shroom land.  Are you growing your own? 

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1100445 - 12/01/02 07:35 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you have the rest of your life to be social after a shroom trip
high dose , complete darkness,flat on your back and let there magic unfold
and yes shrooms make me piss alot :blush: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
    #1100819 - 12/01/02 01:28 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

The way I see it, When i shroom, getting to know myself better and learning about myself and solving my problems and finding my place. So being social while shrooming is the last thing on my mind. But when its over i feel great ; im like a new person and i kick it with folks in peace and harmony just happy to be alive.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Few Mushroom questions... [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1100979 - 12/01/02 02:51 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I know what you guys mean about the social thing.
There is one good friend that I'd like to trip with , the rest nah. last time I tripped with other people I realized how stupid they were!

Also, glad to know im not the only one who pisses a lot.

And yes, I grow my own :smile:

Thanks for the help guys - Oh, and to the guy who said "i wouldnt want to spend my life with a weak minded fool" - Maybe you have some insecurities of your own? I really love my girlfriend, and she helps me where I fall short, I help her where she falls short. She has both a weak mind and body if you will, she has clinically died twice. She is only 15 and has high blood pressure , and there is nothing more satisfying then helping her and loving her, and her helping me and loving me.  I can usually look passed people's shortcomings and accept them, you should try to also!

InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
    #1101148 - 12/01/02 04:16 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

In reply to:

Oh, and to the guy who said "i wouldnt want to spend my life with a weak minded fool" - Maybe you have some insecurities of your own? I really love my girlfriend, and she helps me where I fall short, I help her where she falls short. She has both a weak mind and body if you will, she has clinically died twice. She is only 15 and has high blood pressure , and there is nothing more satisfying then helping her and loving her, and her helping me and loving me. I can usually look passed people's shortcomings and accept them, you should try to also!

Sorry I take that back, i didn't realise that you're a toss bag paedophile who's into fucking up minors heads with drugs.

Maybe if you leave children alone, you might find a partner who is mature enough to take halucinogenic drugs. What the fuck do you think you are playing at? If that is how you express your love and care for someone who needs your help then I'm really fucking glad i don't have you as a friend. If you did that to my daughter I'd dose you so high you'd spend the rest of your life in a mental ward.

And no I can't see past people's short comings, that's my short coming, so if you can't accept my point of view then you're a hypocrite.

OfflineMightyQuinn
Eskimo
Loc: United States
    #1103752 - 12/02/02 01:28 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Oy.

Don't give the 15 year old girl with recurring near-fatal heart problems Ecstacy.

Jesus Christ.

--------------------
everybody's gonna want a dose.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Few Mushroom questions... [Re: MightyQuinn]
    #1103806 - 12/02/02 01:48 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

heart problems? where do you make this stuff up? you mean a healthy person?

you two are ignorant fucking morons, leave this thread immediately.

OfflineMightyQuinn
Eskimo
    #1105200 - 12/02/02 10:06 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

A healthy person...

>>She has both a weak mind and body if you will, she has clinically died twice. She is only 15 and has high blood pressure<<

You're right though, I don't know where I got the idea that blood pressure might be somehow tangentially related to a function of the heart or that a penchant for being clinically dead might betray something other than robust physical health... Also ridiculous is the notion that taking amphetamines might have some adverse effect on those completely non-heart-related functions of the blood in a 15-year-old girl with a "weak body".

Common sense, man... and anyway, -=I'm=- the moron? You're either 15 years old or you've got an unspeakable sexual abnormality... either way I'm not sure why I ought to regard your reasoning faculties in a more favorable light than my own... Tell me, I say tell me, why only an "ignorant fucking moron" would think it might be a bad idea to give Ecstacy to someone fitting the description you yourself provided?

--------------------

OfflineMightyQuinn
Eskimo
    #1105222 - 12/02/02 10:11 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Ah, incidentally, from Erowid's MDMA vault in the "Health" section (but it probably also ought to be common fucking sense):

"Individuals with a history of heart ailments, high blood pressure, aneurism or stroke, glaucoma, hepatic (liver) or renal (kidney) disorders, or hypoglycemia may be at higher risk"... "potentially dangerous"... "life threatening".

Oh well.

--------------------

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1105245 - 12/02/02 10:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Tell him Quinn this guy is an idiot.

Warning:people with high blood pressure should consult a physician before taking this medication

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience