Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: Psilocypher]
    #10998962 - 09/04/09 01:25 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FoamingShrooms said:
Tomorrow (my birthday) is gonna be the only day I see the friend I mentioned in the original post until winter probably. So I don't really want to just test out a small dose and see what happens. I want to maximize our experience/fun.

Right now what I'm leaning towards is having each of us take 2 hits to start off with and go from there.

Any more advice is appreciated.

Your body, your mind. You decide.

Quote:

Psilocypher said:
Quote:

AlexP said:
With LSD here in Europe, you take 1 average blotter for a very good 12-14 hours experience. Some of my experienced friends take half a blotter. If this is good LSD, with one blotter for your first time you're out of yourself.

Start low, test for potency and tolerance and work your way up.

Where abouts in Europe you in buddy? UK? I'm trying to get hold of some so just wondering if they're usually that strong in UK. One blotter or half blotter for first timer?

I am in Portugal but I think most acid circulating in Europe is from the Netherlands. At least what we get here is from the Netherlands. Don't take more than half for a first time. They're usually very potent.

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

"The Universe is an artistic catharsis." Artifex Infinitum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: AlexP]
    #11000055 - 09/04/09 05:20 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

each of us take 2 hits to start off with and go from there.

yeah do that...

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

InvisiblePsilocypher
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #11001292 - 09/04/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AlexP said:I am in Portugal but I think most acid circulating in Europe is from the Netherlands. At least what we get here is from the Netherlands. Don't take more than half for a first time. They're usually very potent.

OK cheers man, deal fell through tonight :frown: but hopefully next weeek :smile:

I've done mushrooms before so is it similar or much different, I like trippin I know that much.

--------------------

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: Psilocypher]
    #11001493 - 09/04/09 09:22 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

They are both psychedelics that work with serotonin but they are a bit different yes...

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: clemens]
    #11001609 - 09/04/09 09:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I was really disappointed with my first mushroom trip and my first acid trip because I took low doses (1 hit and a half eighth). Take one and if it doesn't taste bitter and you start feeling it within an hour, take the other two. Its much better to have a magical experience on three hits than to be disappointed with only minor visual disturbances on one. Even if its bomb acid, three hits won't be too hard to handle, just don't smoke any weed until you can tell how hard you're going to be tripping.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: teeter]
    #11001786 - 09/04/09 10:42 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Take it slow? Pshh.... BALLS TO THE WALL!

Balls to the wall, man NA NA NA NA
Balls to the wall NA NA NA NA
Youll get your balls to the wall, man NA NA NA NA

Edited by Acid_Raindrops (09/04/09 10:49 PM)

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: SeniorCoolo]
    #11002729 - 09/05/09 02:33 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SeniorCoolo said:
Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

AlexP said:
What if it was from Europe?

:confused:

Then it would be really snooty and not bathe.

:ilold:

but anyway. eat one and have a low dose trip like some of the other guys said. Then if its acid thats any good, 2 should do the trick on your next trip.

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Offlinethomasbe
biased!
 User Gallery

Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #11003146 - 09/05/09 06:43 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i had 3 tabs on acid on my first trip and it was pretty mind blowing:mushroom2: just be sure your in a safe place :thumbup:

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: thomasbe]
    #11003294 - 09/05/09 08:22 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I am glad to see so many opinions here.

@OP - It's your body and your mind. I've had to handle many bad trips from people who took too much for their first time. Experience is your only friend and you have none. I see lots of posts here from non experienced users.

Do what you think is best and then... see for yourself!:wink: What have they done to the world?? Nothing babe... it's just an endless field of endless colors and endless joys and sorrows. They pull you and swallow you deep inside. Can you go where there's no pain? Or will you stay in the rain? Beware, beware. Everyone is insane! Are we real? Are they real? They are not... oh I'm alone, I'm so alone... here alone, in the pouring rain. And it's cold. Oh I'm so alone...

--------------------

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
    #11003657 - 09/05/09 10:31 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Its much better to have a magical experience on three hits than to be disappointed with only minor visual disturbances on one

I agree.
Quote:

Even if its bomb acid, three hits won't be too hard to handle

I Do Not Agree...

just eat 2 dood.......

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

OfflineXog
Jumpgate Pilot
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NY
Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #11003716 - 09/05/09 10:48 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

balls to outerspace, bro.. why stop at the wall?

--------------------
We are all one but not really :laugh:

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: Xog]
    #11004006 - 09/05/09 12:15 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Eat one, if its really strong, you'll have a great time. If its weaker (you aren't noticing substancial visual disturbances after 2.5 hours), take the rest because the one hit left over will be worthless and 3 weak-moderate strength blotter will still be amazing.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: teeter]
    #11004749 - 09/05/09 02:55 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Take 2, wait 2 hours, then if you are up to it, take another.

Also, you might just forget about LSD if you just go and grow some mushrooms, at the price of 2 trips, you can get tons of trips...

OfflinenIkkNAME
This is my Title.
Male

Loc: Tacoma WA
Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: clemens]
    #11005071 - 09/05/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

clemens said:
Some acid can be really strong man so careful.
i have had 1 hit of DOx sold to me as acid and I tripped for 20hours.

Take half a hit to test it out and based on that experience you should be able to tell if u need 1 hit or 2.

Most acid I get I need 2 hits but every now and then we get really potent stuff and you need only 1 hit.

Anyone wanna clarify what DOx is?

--------------------
I had something in mind to place here.
Too bad i forgot what it was.

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: nIkkNAME]
    #11005176 - 09/05/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

nIkkNAME said:
Quote:

clemens said:
Some acid can be really strong man so careful.
i have had 1 hit of DOx sold to me as acid and I tripped for 20hours.

Take half a hit to test it out and based on that experience you should be able to tell if u need 1 hit or 2.

Most acid I get I need 2 hits but every now and then we get really potent stuff and you need only 1 hit.

Anyone wanna clarify what DOx is?

DOB
DOC
DOI
DOM

OfflineJesterian
Psychonaut
Male

Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: FoamingShrooms]
    #11005586 - 09/05/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FoamingShrooms said:
I appreciate the advice guys.

To the people asking if I'm sure it's acid. I guess I can't be sure since I'm not a chemist with a lab, but I got it from a trusted friend, and he told me he himself that he took 2 hits and had a great trip.

Tomorrow (my birthday) is gonna be the only day I see the friend I mentioned in the original post until winter probably. So I don't really want to just test out a small dose and see what happens. I want to maximize our experience/fun.

Right now what I'm leaning towards is having each of us take 2 hits to start off with and go from there.

Any more advice is appreciated.

The most telling question you can ask is how did it taste? If he says it was very bitter it is most likely a research chemical and not acid (although this can vary).

--------------------
With psychedelics, I've always found that less is more.

OfflineLaughingSoDreamy
Tripper of the trips.

Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: FoamingShrooms]
    #11005757 - 09/05/09 07:36 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Take 2 if its good L that should be a very intense and fun trip any more could be too intense for ya first time.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: The Centre]
    #11008015 - 09/06/09 04:53 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, since you've taken shrooms, if you've taken 4g+ before, take 3.

OfflineChairmanMeow
Just strange, thanks.
 User Gallery

Loc: The Day-Glo Forest
    #11008870 - 09/06/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AlexP said:
I am glad to see so many opinions here.

@OP - It's your body and your mind. I've had to handle many bad trips from people who took too much for their first time. Experience is your only friend and you have none. I see lots of posts here from non experienced users.

Do what you think is best and then... see for yourself!:wink: What have they done to the world?? Nothing babe... it's just an endless field of endless colors and endless joys and sorrows. They pull you and swallow you deep inside. Can you go where there's no pain? Or will you stay in the rain? Beware, beware. Everyone is insane! Are we real? Are they real? They are not... oh I'm alone, I'm so alone... here alone, in the pouring rain. And it's cold. Oh I'm so alone...

I'm with this guy.
"Balls to the wall" may be all too accurate,
ya know?
*squash*
ouch sucks.
tripper discretion advised, etc.

but again, you know yourself better than we do,
so sure, whip em out if you like,
and let us know how it went.

happy tripping :smile:

--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

OfflineAgent MadHatter
Mad as a Hatter
Male

Re: Take it slow or balls to the wall? [Re: ChairmanMeow]
    #11008895 - 09/06/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

2 is perfect. Trust me, acid isn't what you think it is. Its a europorhic drug. Nothing like Shrooms.

You can't not enjoy yourself.

2 my friend.

--------------------
"May the long-time sun shine upon you
And all love surround you
And the clear light within you
Guide your way home."

"Its never too late to start beefing up your obituary"- The Most Interesting Man in the World

:aum:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag