Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHome Slice
Stranger
Ayahuasca With Cacti and more?
    #10988837 - 09/02/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

SWIM is looking for the deepest, most religious experience possible with botanicals readily accessible to him. He is an experienced Aya drinker (and puker) and wants to take it another step. He has been thinking about combing ~200mg pure THH with a moderate dose of extracted psilocybin and tea that contains DMT and Mescaline most likely from ~28g MHRB and ~56g Peruvianas (Loph. if he can afford it). What does SWIY think?

For a quick recap, SWIM is thinking about pre-loading with 200mg of THH followed up by ~500mg mescaline, ~50mg psilocybin and ~100mg DMT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Ayahuasca With Cacti and more? [Re: Home Slice]
    #10988864 - 09/02/09 07:59 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I don't that will be spiritual.  That would be insane.

Terence Mckenna talked about mixing shrooms and ayahuasca and he said it was the worst trip he ever had - he thought that one trip was the one that was going to send him to back ward of the looney bin.  Adding mescaline into the mix would really fuck things up.  There is also a concern that some people have about mixing maois and cactus. 

Your mind is precious, why would you want to put such stress and pressure on it?  I don't think you'll achieve enlightenment, I think you'll be a confused raving mess.  You might fuck yourself up, but hell I was young and dumb once too.  Enjoy it if you do it.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineHome Slice
Stranger
Re: Ayahuasca With Cacti and more? [Re: joemolloy]
    #10988873 - 09/02/09 08:02 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hmmm... thats what I thought. SWIM is pretty set on mixing the shrooms with Aya tho. What about Aya and Iboga?

OfflineOphanim
The Molecule'sSpirit
Male

#10988897 - 09/02/09 08:08 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

That's nuts. Not the good kind of nuts. Bad, stanky nuts. But you're not really here to be dissuaded, so who knows why this reply exists, or even this thread.

Offlinebbl337
genetic material is Ar based
 User Gallery

Re: Ayahuasca With Cacti and more? [Re: Ophanim]
    #10988909 - 09/02/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

cactii shouldn't be mixed with MAOI's.  Very possible for you to get very, very ill.  As in you die or require hospitalization to survive ill.  Stay safe.

--------------------

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

#10988910 - 09/02/09 08:10 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This post is both entertaining and true.

Go for it if you have the balls and think you can handle it.

Just be aware of the consequences and have a sitter. Trip report for sure.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

OfflineFlowing
Monkey

#10988954 - 09/02/09 08:17 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

While the possibility of having a deep spiritual revelation is there, it's not something that would be recommended.

For one, cacti and MAOI's do NOT mix.
Secondly, psychedelics are substances with tremendous power and as such, deserve the utmost respect. If you want to have revelations, increase your dose on one substance because who knows how the 'nature' of the plants could clash.

Sure, you can have a nirvana-like breakthrough

But you can also collapse your mind into itself and wind up a drooling mess, rocking back and forth muttering to your self "why, why... why, WHY!?!? why..." over and over.
Respect your mind, and the substances. Neither deserve that kind of abuse.

--------------------
He believed that educated people
could make up their own minds.
His motto, as head of one of the first and
most important review panels, was great encouragement: "We're not here
to play God."

-DMT: The Spirit Molecule

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Ayahuasca With Cacti and more? [Re: JackofSpades]
    #10988973 - 09/02/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

If you can get your hands on iboga, just do that.  That shit lasts 24 hours and is pretty intense.  Have you done iboga before?

It sounds like you are looking for something from psychedelics that you haven't found yet.  Perhaps you need to take a really high dose mushroom trip in silent darkness. 

Maybe you should triple the ingredients of your ayahuasca brew and see if that takes you where you want to go.

If not, sure take some ayahuasca and add a gram or two of shrooms.  If you like that then double the shrooms on your next trip.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineHome Slice
Stranger
    #10989015 - 09/02/09 08:29 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

My usual Aya brew is 200mg THH and sometimes 150mg Harmine. The DMT brew is usually ~75-100g MHRB. I have done Iboga before and it is intense. I have combined the majority of psychedelics (just two at a time and never more tho) but I am looking for that Timothy Leery, drinking acid out of the flask enlightenment shit like when he took so much LSD for so long that he stayed in an LSD like state for over two weeks after coming down.

OfflineBruce6000
DaGoodDaBombDaBuddha

Re: Ayahuasca With Cacti and more? [Re: joemolloy]
    #10989021 - 09/02/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Mixing shrooms with morning glory seeds is something you can try. I think McKenna called it vegetable TV, visuals are more intense and colorful if I remember correctly.

--------------------
Nothing can enslave you other than your unguided attention

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #10989237 - 09/02/09 09:19 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

smoke some Salvia 10x extract at the Aya peak.

actually don't try  you may cause a rift in space/time fabric and kill us all :crazy2:.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Ayahuasca With Cacti and more? [Re: cpw1971]
    #10991329 - 09/03/09 08:14 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

way too much cactus i would suggest using 30g or less. if you have any experince in mixing cactus and mushrooms its very intense 1g of cubes drastically changes a P torch trip no throwing caapi into it just blasts it harder. so really balance your amounts of stuff more

also if your using 50-100g of mimosa bark in your brew. save the remains of your brew and rebrew that same material your using way to muuch stuff i can assure you if you rebrew it youll probally trip to the same level

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (09/03/09 08:16 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate