Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCaliGrower
Certifiable

Loc: Northern Cali
Hanging Bag Questions
    #1098445 - 11/30/02 01:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I started 48 PF cakes 3 days ago for use in an outdoor patch that Im starting, using the moe tek outdoor cultivation method. While working on that I have decided to be brave and try another new method as well.  :grin: Im going to try the hanging bag technique that I have read about in several posts over the past year or so, but I cant seem to find a FAQ about this method anywhere. I have been using the Jar/fish tank method for 2 years now with great results, but I am looking forward to trying new things with this great hobby. I assume I use PF cakes and then get a thick long plastic bag. (Translucent or opaque?) I fill the bag with damp straw and add the broken up cakes to the mix. I have no idea if a casing is required or what to use. I then seal the bag with heat. Then just keep the bag hanging in a warm dark place or a cool dark place depending on the stage of growth.

If anyone knows where I can find Info on this tek I would love to know, and if not I would love some knowledgeable advice on the steps that I am unclear about. (Virtually the whole process.  :confused: ) Good Luck to everyone out there and there growing endeavors! 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Hanging Bag Questions [Re: CaliGrower]
    #1098525 - 11/30/02 01:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry, but I don't know anything about the hanging bag tek, but I do know that poo is cool, why not try that?

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineCaliGrower
Certifiable

Loc: Northern Cali
Re: Hanging Bag Questions [Re: Skikid16]
    #1098770 - 11/30/02 03:40 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I have done some research on some mushroom growing web sites (Eatable) and found that some farms use a hanging bag method to grow there crops. I am doing a bit more research into this but I also realize that I have made an error. This post should have been made in the advanced cultivation topic forum and I will correct this by posting there. When I discover how this method is done I will post my findings in the correct forum. Also, If I give this the old college try, I will create a grow log to share my findings with everyone.  :tongue: 

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: CaliGrower]
    #1099029 - 11/30/02 06:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder