Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator
    #1096849 - 11/29/02 07:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: Your Best Stone Ever? [Re: Anonymous]
    #1096902 - 11/29/02 08:04 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I had a day like that.....
November...1992...Disneyland...on acid!
Never before or since have I enjoyed a day as much as that!!!
I was truly in "The happiest place on Earth!"

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #1096945 - 11/29/02 08:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Best high in recent memory consisted of 3 basic elements:

9am.
Sitting alone upstairs in my garage watching it snow.
Tight, purple bud.

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #1097072 - 11/29/02 09:26 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

After twenty plus years of abusing my mind with chemicals, they are legion for they number many. However, that being said, some of my best memories are of acid trips when I was a youngster about twenty years ago. These usually occurred on the beaches all night in Santa Cruz with my friends. Multicolored checkerboards in the night sky, and the prismatic moonlight being reflected off the undulating wave tips in the night surf. Natural Bridges was always a good beach, as was Panther Beach just to the north. Good tymes! :grin:

--------------------

Edited by papaver (11/29/02 09:28 PM)

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: Your Best Stone Ever? [Re: Papaver]
    #1097099 - 11/29/02 09:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

MMMMM......beaches on acid is good!
We ended up on Hermosa beach at the end of the "Disneyland on acid" day. Good stuff!

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: Your Best Stone Ever? [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #1097115 - 11/29/02 09:45 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

sweet dude.....your avatar is nice too.

everytime i smoke weed, it's different. i think i've only been geeting sativa-ish lately cause everything has a kind of trippy sense to it.

i think a great stone is also when everyone laughs real hard...cause if everyone is just sitting there, it sucks.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Your Best Stone Ever? [Re: felix]
    #1098041 - 11/30/02 08:41 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If you're with a group, everyone's gotta be willing to just forget would they think they should be thinking and go where the high takes them. Then its great.

Highs are usually unpredictable for me... If Im in a super mood sometimes weed will just make me feel like "aw man, i was feelin great, and now i just feel stupid and stoned", and then when everything seems hopeless ill take a few puffs and its like ive just been pulled out of a hole and am basking in the light of life again.

My funnest time being high was at Harvest Fest a couple months ago. Social set & setting doesn't get too much better than that.

Then there was the midnight trips to the ocean I've gone on a few times this year, where me and my friends would go up on the highest rocks, smoke bowls and blunts, and just lie down and stare out into a star-lit sky over the ocean, listening to the waves rollin and out. God damn, that is so sweet.

I haven't had enough nature trips.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1098361 - 11/30/02 12:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The best time to smoke weed is, I think, on the come down from an E roll. Peace of mind.

--------------------

Offlinepsilocybinist
Re: Your Best Stone Ever? [Re: Revelation]
    #1100056 - 12/01/02 01:24 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The best time on psychedelics that I've ever had was the first time I ever took mushrooms. I got a bag of some good quality mushies and just ate a shit load and had the greatest  experience of my life. Oh yeah, I was rollin too.  :smirk: 

InvisibleMorphrying
Innocent as Hell
Loc: seated
    #1100070 - 12/01/02 01:32 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

My special place was the secret sidewalk. Sometimes fireworks, a train tunnel with cubbyholes for when trains go through, bonfire, lots of friends, the mortal combat zone, the kilns, climbing under the bridge (stupid as fuck!), getting chased by a bobcat?, the thousands or millions of frogs, the sky and shooting stars, meeting people from other places, peeing wherever, my friend getting hit by the train (that was scary but he just got a bruised shoulder, lightning striking all around, the leonids, telling stories about the "white witch", getting glass from broken beer bottles in our hands, getting chased by a dog, scaring some weird tweekers, and racing bums on the long sidewalk part before it got busted down. Yeah thats probably my best stone. Oh yeah one night I ate a bunch of pound cake from the club and lit badass cakes at bonny doon while some people were fucking nearby (dammit when will I get to do that!) Of course all messes were disposed of (#1 outside rule!) That was a good stone too!

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: psilocybinist]
    #1101278 - 12/01/02 03:22 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #1101449 - 12/01/02 05:03 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

My first shroom trip would have to be it. I don't think anything could ever compare to the high I got that day.

Smoking bud, I remember a couple of times I have been floored by great weed. One time was in London Ontario, and last year in a place called Balm Beach (we drove there after we got stoned and it was so dark, you would see blue...or something like that....maybe it was laced too coz I got paranoia then too :frown: )

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Your Best Stone Ever? [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #1101524 - 12/01/02 05:47 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

LMAO. "Maybe it was laced cuz i got paranoid!"
Thats just hilarious.

Werent you supposed to be leaving like a week ago?

Get back to doing that, if you could.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order