Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinearcadium
-== No invitro pinning! Birth anyways! ==-
    #1097756 - 11/30/02 02:21 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I have what seems to be 12 fully colonized 1/2 pint BRF Jars innoculated with GT on the 6th of Oct, there are a bunch of specs amongst the white mycellium, which is only verm I assume because I used such a fine verm! DAMN THAT FINE VERM! My cakes compacted sooo much in the cooker because of the fine stuff! Well ive been WAITING and WAITING! for some invitro pinning! BUT NOTHING! :frown: so alas I birthed one jar a week ago and its become even more white with a ton of cottony mycellium! so im expecting pins soon! but still not sure... I never dunked it or cold shocked it either...do you think I should just go ahead and birth the other 11? or dunk and stick in fridge for 12 hours then birth! OR keep waiting and waiting for some invitro pins!? any suggestions would be helpfull! 

--------------------
"I feel kinda funny!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineErbaliza
Believer
Loc: UK...London(ish)
Re: -== No invitro pinning! Birth anyways! ==- [Re: arcadium]
    #1097790 - 11/30/02 02:38 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I would dunk and fridge them for the 12 hours...You dont always get pins showing b4 birth...Peace

Offlinearcadium
    #1097833 - 11/30/02 03:29 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

ya sounds like a plan, hopefully somthing will come up soon, im just gonna dunk all 11 jars and birth em all in my sick bubbler setup... any idea where I can put filter discs? or shout I just use polyfill?

--------------------
"I feel kinda funny!"

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
    #1097848 - 11/30/02 03:38 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

how long did you wait for them to pin invitro?
do you usualy use fine grade verm? do you mix by eye? just a thought, if you mix by eye and don't usualy use fine grade verm then it may be a lack of water.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Offlinearcadium
Re: -== No invitro pinning! Birth anyways! ==- [Re: canid]
    #1098290 - 11/30/02 11:42 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

No I didnt go by eye, I went totally by the PFTek, and the water content seemed right... and no I dont usually use fine verm, this is why I assume im having probs... next time i'm gonna burn all the fine verm in this country, it should be banned, or at least say "DO NOT USE FOR MUSHROOM CULTIVATION" haha only in a perfect world....

--------------------
"I feel kinda funny!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck