Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinebigdaveo11
Stranger
First Time - Schrooms + MDMA??? HELP
    #10976056 - 09/01/09 12:07 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Hello,
Going to be a first time user of schrooms and X this weekend, new to all of this but have been educating myself and preparing.  Seems to be a great site with lots of knowledgeable people on board, hoping to get some advice on my situation.

Friend got some gold cap, purple stemmed schrooms (Psilocybe Cubensis?) (not sure what these are called??????), I am going to take about 2.5-3g for my first time.  Looking for a level 3 trip or so, dose calculator works well just looking for some advice from others. I know this has been asked by millions of newbs before me but its always nice to get other opinions.

Also going to do about 125mg of pure MDMA on the same weekend, cut with some speed. I know this is a "schroom thread" but any dosage comments/advices on that would be appreciated, mentioned the MDMA because of doing schrooms and mdma within a relatively close time period.

I plan on seperating these out over the course of two days, does anyone recommend which would be better to do first, for example, X on early Friday evening, then schrooms on Saturday in the afternoon, I know schrooms need to be done during the day for the lighting, don't want to mix them to close, not sure if there would be any side effects in that either? No alcohol involved and plenty of hydration, going to be out camping so not going hard at a rave.

Thank you again for any input.

Sorry, schrooms might end up being purple caps, more potent i believe? I am guessing the recommended dosage for this is significantly less, .5-1g for a newbie??

Just dont' want to take the "wrong" schrooms and want to be smart about it, don't know the dealer personally but my good friend does and says they are legit

Here's a fuzzy cell phone pic attached, sorry about the quality

Edited by bigdaveo11 (09/01/09 12:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: First Time - Schrooms + MDMA??? HELP [Re: bigdaveo11]
    #10976100 - 09/01/09 12:11 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I have never hippie flipped, but I have read up on it a lot and my personal course of action would be this.

Eat the 3g of shrooms on Friday night at around 9:30.
Ingest 65mg of Molly at 10:15
Wait until the shrooms start kicking in full blast and ingest the rest of the molly, or snort it probably actually.

Then just chill the rest of the night. The molly and mushrooms would most likely take turns peaking, and it wouldn't be a fight to gain control of the brain...I don't think, if it were spaced like that. Or maybe it would be, idk.

You will have a fun ass time whatever you decide to do. Word.

--------------------

WakaWaka

Offlinesmokescreen
80's Transformer
Male User Gallery

Loc: north carolina
    #10976135 - 09/01/09 12:15 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

do the one you want to be stongest first.  The second entheogen experience may be weaker due to cross tolorance within a week or so.  Some may say only 3 or 4 days apart, but my experience is wait a whole week.  ps.  I love the mushroom + ecstacy experience.  1.5-2 g cubensis with one hit x is awesome.  Take the one you want to feel most first, wait one hour then take the other.  happy trails:)

--------------------
:ganja: "Let's get together and feel alright" :ganja:                  :cubie: :mushroom2::tripping:

OfflineBruce6000
DaGoodDaBombDaBuddha

#10976146 - 09/01/09 12:16 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

This is your first time using both of these right? Before you combine the two why don't you try each alone first? Just my opinion, but I think you need to try them alone before combining them because you don't know what you're getting yourself into. Anyway, good luck with your trip.

--------------------
Nothing can enslave you other than your unguided attention

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Re: First Time - Schrooms + MDMA??? HELP [Re: Bruce6000]
    #10976166 - 09/01/09 12:18 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah bruce is kinda right, but, idk. Its your shit and your the one ultimately deciding on what is going to happen.

Just make sure you are prepared for anything, because that is what you are going to get.

--------------------

WakaWaka

Offlinebigdaveo11
Stranger
Re: First Time - Schrooms + MDMA??? HELP [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #10976241 - 09/01/09 12:26 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks guys, good advice I appreciate it.

I am sure combining would be a great experience, however I am going to go with seperate, most likely the X first, but I understand the cross-tolerance thing, valid point will have to think about that.

just posted up a pic, can anyone identify, sorry not good quality but im sure they are legit just wanted to get a second opinion.

If they are the purple caps, would about .5g be good for a first trip?
gold caps i was going to go for about 1.5-3g, big range but my mind is ready and I am prepared, a few buddies, I know a bad trip is inevitable, but i want to do these again so taking the steps to avoid a bad trip as much as possible is important to me so that i will WANT to do them again, not so much for recreational use, just looking for the experience if that makes sense

Again, I appreciate the good wishes

Offlinebigdaveo11
Stranger
    #10976476 - 09/01/09 01:05 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

anyone verify the mushrooms from the pdf attachement on the first post?
let me know if I am posting this in the wrong section, is there a place to submit pictures for proper identification?

thx

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

#10976489 - 09/01/09 01:08 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Those look similar to dried, homegrown cubensis.

They definitely look a lot like all the shrooms I have ever eaten
:]

--------------------

WakaWaka

Offlinebigdaveo11
Stranger
    #10976639 - 09/01/09 01:35 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

haha awesome hopan, thank you

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

#10976668 - 09/01/09 01:41 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bigdaveo11 said:
haha awesome hopan, thank you

Your welcome man, have a nice time with those! And make sure and tell us about your experience, also, welcome to the shroomery.

:]

--------------------

WakaWaka

Invisibleblazenn
rawdog the whale.
Male

Loc: Flag
    #10976817 - 09/01/09 02:09 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I would say eat the mushies friday night then molly the next day. The day after rolling on even pure molly you're gonna be feeling the come down effects which can include depression, headaches, and you just feel kinda lost. I can't imagine tripping on mushrooms the day after molly would be too good of an idea. But if you trip friday you'll have a great time and be left in a very enjoyable afterglow the next day and ready to enjoy that E. And 2.5-3g sounds like an excellent first time dose. I had somewhere between 2-3g my first time and wouldn't have wanted it to be any stronger my first time.

OfflineJDub Wobble
Mushroom Yogi
Male
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: First Time - Schrooms + MDMA??? HELP [Re: blazenn]
    #10977027 - 09/01/09 02:54 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Molly friday evening, followed by multiple blunt sessions, take some Vitamin C/5-HTP/Multivitamin, then shrooms/Acid on Sunday morning for a full day trip.

Just my two cents. The gorge is beautiful if you've never been before. but you have :p

Definitely candy flipping soon.

--------------------
"Run towards your fears and confront them...Today we are afraid of the depths of our own mind"

Offlinebigdaveo11
Stranger
Re: First Time - Schrooms + MDMA??? HELP [Re: JDub Wobble]
    #10977060 - 09/01/09 03:00 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like a good plan will take both into consideration, the gorge is beautiful, just going off on a little hike with a few friends, get a spot with a good view and it should be epic, although i would like to enjoy E again at a massive rave hah

OfflinementalIMAGE
21st Century Schizoid Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #10979823 - 09/01/09 03:54 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Just Do It.

:mushroom2:

--------------------

We are always acting on what has just finished happening. It happened at least 1/30th of a second ago. We think we're in the present, but we aren't. The present we know is only a movie of the past.
Ken Kesey

OfflineJDub Wobble
Mushroom Yogi
Male

Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: First Time - Schrooms + MDMA??? HELP [Re: mentalIMAGE]
    #10980651 - 09/01/09 06:09 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

knowledge is key. don't just rush into anything, cuz you may mess it up and never want to do it again. if you plan it out and create the right setting, with the right mindset, you'll be much happier with your experience.  Sounds like you have the right idea tho.

--------------------
"Run towards your fears and confront them...Today we are afraid of the depths of our own mind"

Offlinesmoothrider267
in Sane
Male

Re: First Time - Schrooms + MDMA??? HELP [Re: JDub Wobble]
    #10981168 - 09/01/09 07:19 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

If you have never done either, maybe try the E first as it will most definitely be a positive experience, and its easier to handle than mushrooms.  And it might make the mushroom trip even better with a positive afterglow from the E.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies