Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1092505 - 11/27/02 10:08 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"Wouldn't we see some kind of diversion soon???"

Well the answer I've gotten to these kinds of things is: "Why yes! Of course! Very soon it will change. You shall see. Soon..."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Strumpling]
    #1092510 - 11/27/02 10:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Haha. Exactly. Didn't the hard core fundamentalist Christians talk on a similar track?? Something about the end of the world, judgement day when 2000 hit.

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy....

Offlinelof
Stranger
    #1093122 - 11/28/02 02:20 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

we are part of this beautiful planet and aliens can't just igonore us... also we are the dominating intelegent race here... we might be still a little stupid but we are changing for good - just compare to what we were a hundred years ago and what we are now - standard of living, female rights, stupid religion believes, etc, etc...  if you see someone who is slowy changing for good, and with a little help from you he'll start changing faster, what would you do? just ignore him? i don't think an intelegent race would do that... :smile: 

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: lof]
    #1093224 - 11/28/02 03:18 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yes we're quite "intelegent," aren't we?

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
sorry; couldn't hold that one back :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offlinelof
Stranger
    #1093225 - 11/28/02 03:21 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i never mentioned "quite" :smile: 

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

#1093271 - 11/28/02 04:53 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

LOL. Oh irony. Yes I do believe that we are a little different than we were 100 years ago. But are we really? Just because I have hot water in my faucet a television with 500+ channels and a computer to absorb into doesn't say much about our culture as an intelligent species. Technological improvements are not enough to suffice an intelligent jump. Did you invent all this technology? No, you merely utilize it as I do. We are still in a slump and are no different than we were 1000 years ago. The majority of humans are still as close minded as ever and are either too lazy or too afraid for drastic change. Look at our supposed DRUG WAR as a clear example. Psychedelics, a powerful mind altering tool that should be utilized and studied to further the potential of mankind is highly illegal and socially frowned upon. Yet cigarettes, booze and mindless TV programs circulate this GREAT NATION... You wanna talk ironic technological achievments?? Let's talk outer space. We land on the moon, or supposedly land on the moon, for what? Power over the Reds. Exploration was the begining but power and greed took over. The ones who pull the strings like to let human beings know that we are nothing, have no potential and that we should just clock in 9am every morning and go on auto-pilot. Don't take drugs, don't read, don't take a stance for anything, even your humanity and being alive. No. Be an ant please and serve us.

LONG LIVE AMERICA, HOME OF THE BRAVE and the curious! ha!ha!

Offlinelof
Stranger
    #1093293 - 11/28/02 05:25 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

1) technological achivements and better standart of living is a good base for better spiritual improvement - if you are materially satisfied, you see that this is not enough and you have more time and oppurtunities for spiritual growth... do you think 100-200 years ago it was possible to grow shrooms? to talk with people like me in forums like this one? the oppurtunity to know that there are others like you is VERY important.
2) you didn't say anything about the other things i have mentioned, which are even more important - people are more free (my example was with women rights, and i think it illustrates pretty good an evolution in opening our minds) what percentage of your friends believe in god and go to church? and waht do you think it was going to be if you lived 100-200 years ago?

generally you have to be blind if you can't see that we are heading in a good direction in our spiritual and scientific evolutions(wich i think are unbreakably conected) even all the stupidy and that surrounds us is nothing compared to what it was in the past...

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

#1093300 - 11/28/02 05:33 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

We are more free, I'll give you that. But how free. YOu think I want this Texan trying to blow up half the world? I didn't ask for that. I didn't ask to breathe in pollutants everyday or be told that it is "the normal thing" to conform and go with the flow of society. these things were handed to me when I came into this world. YES, the people that are the open minded, the ones who want change reside on this board and strewn throughout the world. It's always been the youth but even the youth today I believe is faltering. We are too easy to accept the world that is presented with us. Humans have changed but it seems like we're running in circles as a whole society. I don't see a mass movement of intelligent thought and why would there be. People like to be secure.

I don't believe by having technological achievements we as humans will stive for a higher spiritual meaning within ourselves. We will always be materialistic no matter what. This is why we're on this planet. We cannot give up the material body. It's who we are.

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

#1093309 - 11/28/02 05:37 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

My response posts may sound bleak but that's how the world is. Human beings, as a majority, like to stay where they are. I would assume 30% stive for change. That 30% usually range from 15 - 30. After 30, you kinda see that it's too hard, then 50 comes, you're about to go, no bother changing anything now. Dead. Look at the counterculutre of the sixties. Where are they now? They're bank executives and wall street analysts. We're all bound to go down that road.

KEEP the youth alive. Do your part by protesting the right of the human. If those that are in control see that we the people, the youth of this nation, are indeed One, only then is change possible. At this point though, the kids will watch their Real World and their VH1 and buy their System of a Down.

maybe things will change

Offlinelof
Stranger
    #1093342 - 11/28/02 06:24 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

We are more free, I'll give you that. But how free. YOu think I want this Texan trying to blow up half the world? I didn't ask for that.

everything that can be good, can be also bad. everything that helps you, can kill you.. there's no way you can escape from this, it's just the way the whole universe is setup. it's up to you to decide what to do with your freedom.

I didn't ask to breathe in pollutants everyday or be told that it is "the normal thing" to conform and go with the flow of society. these things were handed to me when I came into this world.

you have the freedom to decide if you want to go with the flow or be a little stream by your self... don't blame the others, the society.. blaming is the easiest thing to do

YES, the people that are the open minded, the ones who want change reside on this board and strewn throughout the world. It's always been the youth but even the youth today I believe is faltering. We are too easy to accept the world that is presented with us. Humans have changed but it seems like we're running in circles as a whole society. I don't see a mass movement of intelligent thought and why would there be.

i doubt that there is ever going to be a mass movement. it's a silent change that is growing from generation to generation. it's evolution of the mind. it's acting the same way it acted when we were apes and slowy became humans. i doubt it that there were movements among the apes... lol i just imagined a couple of apes shouting to the others "Let's open our minds.. lets become humans!" :smile:

People like to be secure

yes, absolutly right. so you don't want to be secure or what? and i don't think this is an obstacle for spiritual growth. i think what you mean here is an unwillingness to change, wich is a fact - but this is a thing that is also a part of the evolution process. today, may be not more than 10-20% of the society is willing to change, tomorrow it's going to be 30%, the day after that 40%... etc.

I don't believe by having technological achievements we as humans will stive for a higher spiritual meaning within ourselves. We will always be materialistic no matter what. This is why we're on this planet. We cannot give up the material body. It's who we are.

we are a union between material body and spirutual energy. you can't say we are only material or only spiritual, because it's no true. the material is providing the energy for the spiritual. you have to eat in order to survive. most of the people at the moment still haven't satisfied fully their material needs. of course there are people who are simply materialistic, but they are not that much... 

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1093623 - 11/28/02 11:49 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

We're more free? Are we really?

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1093936 - 11/28/02 01:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

if you are materially satisfied, you see that this is not enough and you have more time and oppurtunities for spiritual growth
Stone-age Bushmen in Africa work two hours a day for food and then just chill out the rest of the time. They've got lots of time for spiritual growth and they're materially satisfied without barely even having to work for it.

people are more free (my example was with women rights, and i think it illustrates pretty good an evolution in opening our minds)
I don't think women are more free than when we all lived in the jungle. I don't think anybody is as free as we were then. There weren't cops in the stone age.

generally you have to be blind if you can't see that we are heading in a good direction in our spiritual and scientific evolutions(wich i think are unbreakably conected) even all the stupidy and that surrounds us is nothing compared to what it was in the past...
Did you build a time machine and go to the past or something? I think that every generation looks back and says "what a bunch of idiots." Think about the destruction of the environment. All the evidence is there, everybody is fully aware that species are going to go extinct everyday and that the climate is changing, but we don't stop. In the future when there's no ozone or biodiversity people will think of us "What a bunch of fucking idiots, I can't believe they let everything fall apart when they knew exactly what was going to happen if they continued polluting."

So yeah I disagree.

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Shroomism]
    #1094486 - 11/28/02 05:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I have some questions for ya Shroomism.
Do these aliens exist in the way you or i do, or do they exist in the way pink elephants floating thru the window while your tripping balls do?

Could u elaborate on this 4th density thing?

It has been suggested in this thread that their will be an "acension" by 2012. It was also said that there would not be a global movement in intelligence/spirituality. So will this be a massive global acension or will it be the few who are spiritualy/intelectually "evolved" enough?

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1094863 - 11/28/02 10:17 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I think you have to be on drugs to make any sort of contact with them.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1095170 - 11/29/02 12:27 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In the way that you and I exist, that is...conscious intelligent beings with a soul

3rd density, which we live in, sub-atomic particles vibrate at a rate of 9,000-12,000 times per second. That is the actual physical vibration of the atoms, of that which is in our perceptable range. Our consciousness in this plane is generally a very subjective, polarized reality. That is, we see ourselves as individuals as opposed to being a part of the whole. We tend to see the world in polarities... good/bad, happy/sad, fear/love etc..
In the book Prisms of Lyra by Lyssa Royal it is described as such:
Volumetric awareness, ego, loss of group identity, development of individual identity, ability to remember past and cognize the future while retaining present awareness. This is the density where human beings emerge. It is a vibration that creates the illusion of separation and thus a challenge toward awakening. Presently humanity is going thru a transition period into 4th dnesity reality which can account for the many rapid changes the human race is undergoing. This is the frequency that expresses the most separation from the Whole. It is from here that many lessons about integration are learned. This is the most intense of all levels in its cultivation of growth with the Self. Cetaceans (dolphins and whales) presently exist simultaneously in 3rd and 4th densities and are transiting out of 3rd along with humanity.

4th density is physically a higher rate of vibration than the 3rd. The sub-atomic particles vibrate at 12,000-15,000 times per second. The vibration is faster than those in the 3rd density.. thus, physical objects in the 4th density are less dense than in the 3rd. Being at a higher vibration, things in 4th density are often beyond our range of 3rd dimensional perception.
In Prisms of Lyra 4th density is described as such:
Containment of volumetric awareness, superconsciousness, reintegration of group identity without loss of ego identity; as vibration increases, perception of past, present, and future become more fluid along with the ability to interface with multidimensional and multidensity realities, negatively oriented consciousness becomes more difficult to maintain. Presently on Earth, 4th density reality is overlapping third. In humanity's case, this can account for the increased desire for unity, peace and unconditional love as opposed to the illusion of separation that characterizes third density. The vibrationary rate of one's reality is stepped up, and therefore one may be faced with personal issues in a much more rapid and intense way.

It has been suggested in this thread that their will be an "acension" by 2012. It was also said that there would not be a global movement in intelligence/spirituality. So will this be a massive global acension or will it be the few who are spiritualy/intelectually "evolved" enough?

It is a global ascension. Earth will move completely into 4th density and thus humanity will as well.
The 2012 ascension... is into 5th density. Beyond time, beyond material existance.

--------------------

Edited by Shroomism (11/29/02 12:30 AM)

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1096507 - 11/29/02 04:31 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

**In the way that you and I exist, that is...conscious intelligent beings with a soul**
The pink elephants may very well be conscious and with a soul.  I guess the real question would have been do they exist in 3rd density.....which i take it they do not.

killer answer

The acension things sounds awesome.  I hope it's true.  Existance beyond the material plane has got to be awesome.  Almost like a neverending trip.  Wait that's what the whole universe is already :grin:

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1096621 - 11/29/02 05:25 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"It is a global ascension. Earth will move completely into 4th density and thus humanity will as well.
The 2012 ascension... is into 5th density. Beyond time, beyond material existance."

Wait so when do we "ascend" into the 4th density? Don't we have to be THERE before we can make it to the 5th? If the 5th is 2012, when's the 4th?

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

#1096661 - 11/29/02 05:42 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think it's density as much as a mindset or another sense-kinda thing.

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: There isn't intelligent life out there reason [Re: Murex]
    #1096669 - 11/29/02 05:45 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

well yeah but I'm just trying to get straight on the timing of all this - for my records :smile:

I'm really starting to look forward to 2012 - in my opinion it will be a global let-down for many people, but as I'd said earlier, maybe I just haven't like "seen the light" yet or whatever  :grin: :cool:

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

#1096737 - 11/29/02 06:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I prefer not to look forward to anything. It's always a let-down.  :frown:

--------------------
Isn't quite as it seems?
Is an elaborate dream?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds