Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXog
Jumpgate Pilot
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NY
Firecrackers
    #10965870 - 08/30/09 12:17 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Ha, where to begin.

oh my god. what a night, would've never thought maryj could do this. i had such a strange body high. u know when ur on e and u get the eye wiggles - it felt like my body was moving like that, not my vision, just my whole body! (im not talking about twitching limbs, im talking about your mind wiggling)

felt so freaking awesome. I only had one firecracker - tasted pretty bad but nothing unedible, at around 5:50. by about 6:40 i started feeling a body buzz, by 7:30 i was blasted. i mean, i felt as if my body was floating across the room. and this is from some crappy arizona. i think i wound up putting about 1-1.5grams on each cracker. fun as hell!
I wound up not being able to hold my eyelids open after about 11:00 so i wound up falling asleep after everyone else did, and kept waking up in the middle of the night completely blazed out of my mind still.
The last time i woke up in the night was at 4:15, at which point i realized the light was still on, and i got up to go turn it off and almost fell down cuz i couldn't control my muscles..

if u guys plan on making firecrackers, plan out your whole day. be prepared to lay face down on a floor for about a half hour too. my gf and our friend could not move a muscle for a good hour

instructions for making firecrackers:
ITEMS REQUIRED
weed
peanutbutter
crackers
tinfoil
baking sheet

1 gram for one firecracker. Two crackers makes one firecracker (combining the two crackers so its a sandwich, read below)

Peanutbutter - preferrably organic for a more powerful high, jiffy/skippy works. Doesn't need to be creamy, i used crunchy peanutbutter and it came out amazing.

Baking pan (for like  cookies)
Tin foil

Crackers (ritz works fine, saltine, plain, anything - just as long as it holds the peanutbutter without absorbing its fats [dont use a slice of bread])
++++
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees farenheight.
smear peanutbutter on two crackers.
put weed on one cracker.
combine them so that it's a sandwich cracker - peanutbutter should be on both sides of the maryj.
wrap the firecracker in tinfoil - make sure it's completely sealed.

Now, as for the timing - there's lots of different opinions on this so I kind of improvised for all of the different temperatures/times and made my own and it came out crazy.

325 degrees for 13 minutes
turn it down to 295 for 7 more minutes.
after 7 minutes, turn the broiler on for ONE MINUTE.

let stand two minutes to cool, unwrapped.
eat!
They really don't taste the greatest but you should be done eating it in a minute or less. I put about 1 - 1.5 grams on my cracker cuz I wound up not realizing my crackers i had were freaking HUGE, but lol.

What it'll be like on the come-up.
about 40 minutes in you'll start to feel it a slight bit, and think that's all you're getting. dont be impatient, you'll only feel the tiniest bit high for a good 5-15 minutes, thinking "oh im not gonna get that high" but after that it's like a rocket just goes off and you're some place else.

About an hour and 15 minutes after my gf and our friend started feeling the high, they couldn't stay awake. just a heads up, remember, PLAN AHEAD.

--------------------
We are all one but not really :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
Re: Firecrackers [Re: Xog]
    #10965889 - 08/30/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i'm gonna try that method next time
yeah last time i made them i ate 2 with about a gram on each (not sure because i didn't weigh it)
i tried out a new recipe and they tasted like shit but i was GONE for a good while
and it was such a different high..and it made me social as shit

i loved it

firecrackers are win

thanks for the recipe and story
sounds like you had fun!
:vaped::happyweed:

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #10965917 - 08/30/09 12:28 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

WTF! Does this make the house stink at all? I am going to have to try this very soon hahaha.

--------------------

WakaWaka

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Re: Firecrackers [Re: HopanDubMan]
    #10965935 - 08/30/09 12:30 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

it can
it doesn't smell up the whole house or last that long tho
can easily be avoided with any type of freshener
or you can just light a candle during the whole process and you're good

--------------------

OfflineHopanDubMan
Jelly bomb ass shit....
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Firecrackers [Re: shadyy]
    #10965944 - 08/30/09 12:31 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Nice. Fuck yeah! This sounds like a whole new experience with weed. I bet they have these kinds of things at the growery right?

I need to try this. Now!

--------------------

WakaWaka

OfflineXog
Jumpgate Pilot
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10965986 - 08/30/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yeah my oven didn't even smell like weed - it smelled more like peanutbutter and crackers. its cuz they're all wrapped up in tin foil (make sure you wrap them completely)

--------------------

OfflineBryooo
Hank Derb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cornfields
    #10965988 - 08/30/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I would highly suggest using some dank, high quality MJ.

It simply tastes like ass when you pack a gram of mids onto a firecracker.

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
    #10965998 - 08/30/09 12:41 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I'll say it once and i'll say it again, just eat a gram and a half of some kind of good chronic (grind it up first), and then eat a few big spoonfuls of peanut butter. It's the shit :bigblunt: and it gets you just as high as any kind of baked cannabis goods ime.

--------------------

i am caustic

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Re: Firecrackers [Re: silosighbin]
    #10966003 - 08/30/09 12:42 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

pretty sure you have to bake it

--------------------

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
    #10966012 - 08/30/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shadyy said:
pretty sure you have to bake it

pretty sure that's a myth... thc binds to fat regardless of heat, heat just speeds up the process

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineXog
Jumpgate Pilot
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10966018 - 08/30/09 12:44 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

the cannabinoids absorb into the fat a lot more when they're cooked at 300-325 degrees, that method would probably work but not as much as mixing it in with the peanutbutter more efficiently like making the sandwich

--------------------

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Re: Firecrackers [Re: silosighbin]
    #10966023 - 08/30/09 12:45 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

think i'll stick to baking it

--------------------

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philadelphia PA
    #10966265 - 08/30/09 01:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Actually the best way to do it (IMO) is described the "Best Firecrack Recipe" (or something like that) thread. You take about a gram of weed and bake it at 250 degrees Fahrenheit for like 15 min. This doesn't vaporize the THC, it just converts inactives into active cannabinoids and THC. Then you mix 1g of baked weed into a fair amount of peanut butter and spread it on two crackers. Sandwich the crackers together and wrap them in tinfoil (for even cooking) and then bake at 300-325 for 20 min.

.5g = Very comfortable high, comparable to smoking about a 1g joint to yourself, except that it lasts for over 5 hours.
1g = After smoking all day everyday for the past 3 months, I took a three day tolerance break and ate one of these babies to break the break. I nearly fell asleep.
1.5g = With the baked weed I don't dare eat this much. Probably useful for people with severe insomnia.

Note: So far I've made all my crackers with very dank bud, but in the thread that taught me this recipe, the inventor claims that baking mids makes them just as good, so while I haven't tried it, it may be possible to keep the quality of the crackers the same while using mids.

Edit: Just noticed people asking about smell. Depending on the size of your kitchen, the ventilation of the kitchen and the ventilation of the oven itself, the baking of just the weed can either smell very strongly or barely at all. I've made them in two houses, one had an old oven, windows that were stuck shut and a small kitchen...it stank. In the other house, it was convection oven with a large kitchen and an open window...nearly unnoticeable smell after a minute.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Edited by teeter (08/30/09 01:37 PM)

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: Firecrackers [Re: teeter]
    #10966463 - 08/30/09 02:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Even half a gram of vaped remains does the trick for me. You just have to maximize the THC in contact with the PB. That means instead of sprinkling weed on PB already wiped onto the crackers, mix the weed with the PB + a tiny bit of vegetable oil in a separate bowl then use that mix to spread onto the crackers. Firecrackers are great, but I don't enjoy them when I go overboard to be honest.

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

Re: Firecrackers [Re: Nihlus]
    #10966641 - 08/30/09 02:34 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Nihlus said:
Even half a gram of vaped remains does the trick for me. You just have to maximize the THC in contact with the PB. That means instead of sprinkling weed on PB already wiped onto the crackers, mix the weed with the PB + a tiny bit of vegetable oil in a separate bowl then use that mix to spread onto the crackers. Firecrackers are great, but I don't enjoy them when I go overboard to be honest.

Oh, I forgot to mention. When you have sufficiently baked the weed, it will crumble into a dust-like state that really increases its surface area (and therefore its absorption into the PB). I also agree, its not very enjoyable at the 1g+ level. Although a 1g firecracker is amazing when tripping since you can't fall asleep.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

#10966709 - 08/30/09 02:48 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

teeter said:
Quote:

Nihlus said:

Oh, I forgot to mention. When you have sufficiently baked the weed, it will crumble into a dust-like state that really increases its surface area (and therefore its absorption into the PB). I also agree, its not very enjoyable at the 1g+ level. Although a 1g firecracker is amazing when tripping since you can't fall asleep.

Yeah I heard of people pre-baking the weed. And holy shit, have you actually tripped on top of a 1g firecracker? That would take tripping to a whole new level. Marijuana tends to kick up the visuals like crazy.

Offlineteeter
Mindfucked
Male User Gallery

#10966744 - 08/30/09 02:55 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I took four doses of fucking super potent WoW (like a 9/10 potency, some of the best I've ever had, but I didn't know they would be that bomb at the time), I had eaten a 1g firecracker like 2 hours before that and I smoked two blunts while trippin.  :awetrippie:

--------------------

OfflineNihlus
ζ
Male

#10967060 - 08/30/09 03:45 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Holy balls. I'm sure the visuals must have been insane.

OfflineXog
Jumpgate Pilot
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10968266 - 08/30/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i had a generous amount of  weed left over from last night, so i made one more. i read somewhere that you can use a microwave and do the same thing... ladies and gentlemen i've been let down.

The microwave does not work. it has been an hour and 30 minutes, but should anything happen i will let you know - cuz so far i only feel but the  slightest of a body high and it's been an hr and 30 mins.

--------------------

OfflineMushr00m_Man
ganja lover!!

Loc: The end of the road
    #10968510 - 08/30/09 07:15 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

ya i have never had luck with the microwave tek use the oven is all i can say

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

OfflineXog
Jumpgate Pilot
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Firecrackers [Re: Mushr00m_Man]
    #10968651 - 08/30/09 07:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yep, still nothing.

fail.:thumbdown: microwave

--------------------

OfflineMushr00m_Man
ganja lover!!

#10969012 - 08/30/09 08:18 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

ya man microwave sucks if you doint have an oven at you disposal atleast buy a toaster over i used to make em before class in high school

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Offlinelibertyshroom
Turn up the silence

Loc: Inside of Emptyness
    #10969233 - 08/30/09 08:45 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Use nutella chocolate spread instead of peanut butter..it works just  as good and it doesn't taste like ass. If cooked properly it tastes delicious like chocolate and weed. :vaped:

--------------------

"Trip to heave and ho, up down, to and fro"

We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.
    -Terrence McKenna           

OfflineMushr00m_Man
ganja lover!!

Re: Firecrackers [Re: libertyshroom]
    #10969273 - 08/30/09 08:52 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yum^

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom